Irish_Man is right, the normal version (not plus version) of GroovyLock is working, I got it on my i5 now.
    Thanks Irish_Man.
    I'm gonna try GroovyBoard now.
    Yep, SBHTML is also working for me though it took a couple of times applying the theme before it took.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-20 at 03:30 PM.
    2015-10-20 03:20 PM
    Irish_Man is right, the normal version (not plus version) of GroovyLock is working, I got it on my i5 now.
    Thanks Irish_Man.
    I'm gonna try GroovyBoard now.
    Yep, SBHTML is also working for me though it took a couple of times applying the theme before it took.
    Thanks Ian.. And just to be super clear - you're talking i5 iOS 9.0.2 and GL/GB works.. Right?
    2015-10-20 03:31 PM
    Thanks Ian.. And just to be super clear - you're talking i5 iOS 9.0.2 and GL/GB works.. Right?
    Correct.

I just installed them for a test as don't use any of them, just curious, now I delete them both again.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-20 at 03:50 PM.
    2015-10-20 03:42 PM
    Correct.

I just installed them for a test as don't use any of them, just curious, now I delete them both again.

I'm hoping you can maybe help me with SBHTML GroovyLock works good with UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar both in GroovyLock and SBHTML but i can't get these to work in SBHTML they do work in GroovyLock when i change the html and they work fine on old phone and 8.4

UniAW7-img_1274.pngUniAW7-img_0120.png

i don't know how to put the actual theme here they are the Bliss Theme

please and thanks if anyone can help
    2015-10-20 04:15 PM
    Of course I did this! It doesn't work in lockhtml. I enabled the walls the way I said. Unfortunately notifications don't show above the walls now, even with the setting in background enabled.
    You could be right. I am using a version I've been toying with. I may have fixed some things along the way.
    2015-10-20 05:10 PM
    I'm hoping you can maybe help me with SBHTML GroovyLock works good with UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar both in GroovyLock and SBHTML but i can't get these to work in SBHTML they do work in GroovyLock when i change the html and they work fine on old phone and 8.4

UniAW7-img_1274.pngUniAW7-img_0120.png

please and thanks if anyone can help
    I think lockbackground needs to renamed Wallpaper.html? I could be wrong though.
    2015-10-20 05:12 PM

Please and thanks if anyone can help
    You won't get much help because your question is not very clear.
    I'm assuming you know about re-naming the .html file as you say you "change the html", and since you had it working in 8.4 you already know where to put everything, so what exactly is the issue? Is it with Bliss theme or a Bliss widget? Need more info please.
    2015-10-20 05:21 PM
    anyone know what tweaks for the lock for ios 9
    2015-10-20 05:24 PM
    You won't get much help because your question is not very clear.
    I'm assuming you know about re-naming the .html file as you say you "change the html", and since you had it working in 8.4 you already know where to put everything, so what exactly is the issue? Is it with Bliss theme or a Bliss widget? Need more info please.

Sorry i will try to be clear i have Bliss Theme working on 8.4 i know how to change the html to have it working on GroovyLock and SBHTML and i use
    UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar for GroovyLock and Bliss for SBHTML all fine on 8.4
    now on 9.0.2 i can get UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar working on both GroovyLock and SBHTML but the same Bliss theme that i copied of phone on 8.4 will only work in GroovyLock hope that makes sense any ideas please and thanks
    2015-10-20 05:35 PM
    Sorry i will try to be clear i have Bliss Theme working on 8.4 i know how to change the html to have it working on GroovyLock and SBHTML and i use
    UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar for GroovyLock and Bliss for SBHTML all fine on 8.4
    now on 9.0.2 i can get UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar working on both GroovyLock and SBHTML but the same Bliss theme that i copied of phone on 8.4 will only work in GroovyLock hope that makes sense any ideas please and thanks
    Thank you, but I don't know why it doesn't work, when I tried SBHTML earlier I had to activate the theme 3 times before it actually worked, & I respring between each attempt.

Remember that none of these tweaks have been updated for IOS9 yet so it's just pure luck if some work, even if they do work they might not be working 100% the way they should.

Good luck.
    2015-10-20 05:50 PM
    anyone know what tweaks for the lock for ios 9

You can try GroovyLock (the non plus version) or LockHTML4, none have been updated yet but they are semi-working.
    2015-10-20 05:53 PM
    You can try GroovyLock (the non plus version) or LockHTML4, none have been updated yet but they are semi-working.
    Thanks Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-10-20 05:55 PM
    Thanks for that do you think that it matters my iPhone 6 is 8.4 thats the themes i am coping to my computer then installing on ipod5 i know they are different sizes the UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar works great on both

Thanks again

QUOTE=<Ian Nicoll/>;7317681]Thank you, but I don't know why it doesn't work, when I tried SBHTML earlier I had to activate the theme 3 times before it actually worked, & I respring between each attempt.

Remember that none of these tweaks have been updated for IOS9 yet so it's just pure luck if some work, even if they do work they might not be working 100% the way they should.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]
    2015-10-20 05:58 PM
    No, it doesn't matter, just the size thing.
    2015-10-20 06:01 PM
    I've been a user of LockScreen, GroovyBoard, GroovyLock, GroovyAPI and all these variations for some time. I'm not a programmer, but a former S/W manager, application manager, computer nerd/guru for many years. I've learned to modify these files, but I'm no expert.
    I recently got an iP6S, and have had every version previously. I've been a big supporter and fan of the JB community.
    OK, you get that.

I have iOS 9.0.2 JB on my iP6S.
    I've installed LOCKhtml4, and some previous lockscreen files I've used for a long time, including UNIAW7.1 files and mods.
    The touch screen variations on all my touch-screen lockscreen files is not working properly.
    I've read a number of reports here, and attribute it to the fact that LH4 is just woking OK.
    When I first installed these files, the touch screen changes worked. Now they don’t.

I’ve included my favorite here for DL. Please try this lock screen file and tell me if the touch screen areas are working for you or not.
    Thank You.

WW2.0_chevy_with_UniAW
    2015-10-20 06:51 PM
    I just tried the normal UniAW7.1 from the first post on my 6+ on 9.0.2 using LH4 and it works, but only with weatherwalls off. If I turn weatherwalls on, respring city. I currently have daynightwalls on and it's not respringing.

I tried chevy's mod yesterday with weatherwalls on as well and respring city. Didn't try chevy's mod without weatherwalls on though.

I'm curious if normal Groovylock (non-plus) works on 6+ 9.0.2 as it does on i5.
    2015-10-20 07:04 PM
    I've been a user of LockScreen, GroovyBoard, GroovyLock, GroovyAPI and all these variations for some time. I'm not a programmer, but a former S/W manager, application manager, computer nerd/guru for many years. I've learned to modify these files, but I'm no expert.
    I recently got an iP6S, and have had every version previously. I've been a big supporter and fan of the JB community.
    OK, you get that.

I have iOS 9.0.2 JB on my iP6S.
    I've installed LOCKhtml4, and some previous lockscreen files I've used for a long time, including UNIAW7.1 files and mods.
    The touch screen variations on all my touch-screen lockscreen files is not working properly.
    I've read a number of reports here, and attribute it to the fact that LH4 is just woking OK.
    When I first installed these files, the touch screen changes worked. Now they donít.

Iíve included my favorite here for DL. Please try this lock screen file and tell me if the touch screen areas are working for you or not.
    Thank You.

WW2.0_chevy_with_UniAW
    Thanks but can you help me with the time? The time is 1pm but like you see It's not the sameUniAW7UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1445360742.139179.jpg
    2015-10-20 07:06 PM
    Thanks alot Bro,

do you prefer UNiAW running on LS or better use UNiAW on SB?
    both mate
    2015-10-20 07:08 PM
    Thanks but can you help me with the time? The time is 1pm but like you see It's not the sameUniAW7UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1445360742.139179.jpg
    Go into lockHTML4 settings, 'Hide LS Elements' toggle the 'Hide Clock view' at the bottom
    2015-10-20 07:39 PM
    I have seen this all over the internet about widget times being wrong, please can you give me a download link to a widget you have that displays the wrong time? If it's from a paid theme notify me via PM. Thanks.
    2015-10-20 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD