That's very nice. Is that part of the 'super secret' repo or is it generally availible?
    It's Chevys new baby. A mod of uniaw 7.1. Working out some stuff with him, and then I'm sure he will share.
    2015-11-03 07:08 AM
    For my it was definitely cydget causing crash, & this was before I installed Flex, I only installed Flex to make 60SecLSDimDelay patch. I have next to no tweaks installed, only fiveIconDock, iconRenamer, iconoclasm, iWidgets & WW2 so doubt it's a tweak conflict.
    I maybe got 1 crash per day but don't get much notifications.
    My intention was to recode UniAW7.1 in separate layers cydget version but since I get the odd crash & cannot get any Cycript working I stop the project, now I have no LS & waiting for Convergance.

I would like to know if anybody got "any" Cycript working in iOS9 cydgets.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-03 at 07:12 AM.
    2015-11-03 07:09 AM
    But you aren’t using it are you NewD? I don't need to know your experience when you used to run it on iOS 7.

The crash is confirmed, its most likely Webcycript that's the issue. This was known on iOS 8 and was supposedly fixed but still an issue on iOS 9, for me at least.

I was only curious if others experienced it as I do when getting repeated notifications but it's hard to find people here who actually use Cydgets. Most of what I heard are from people who don't even use it and haven't regularly since iOS 7. Hell, I didn't get safe modes either on iOS 7. That's not what I'm asking NewD.
    I obviously wasn't referring to 7, Krima. That would be of no help at all. I have never gotten one safe mode out of Cydgets ever.. Not on 8 when I tested it for weeks with you trying to figure why you (alone in those days) were getting crashing. Then later in 8 I heard of a few more.

And none on 9 either. It's on my phone right now. I do remember Saurik acknowledging something with Webcrypt late in 8. Still never had a safe mode ever with it personally.
    2015-11-03 07:11 AM
    To offer my experience, I also get those crashes with Lock+ now (iP6S, 9.0.2), just as in iOS8. Moving right along...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2015-11-03 07:13 AM
    I was using lock + for about a week with cydget and kept getting safe mode crashes also. Everything I've purchased from June has been crap for me every single tweak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-11-03 07:13 AM
    This actually isn't an unheard of phenomenon. Right now on 9.0.2 having used the 1.0.0 PC jailbreak tool Boots is able to run Message Customizer Pro with no adverse effects to her phone. Me running the Mac jailbreak tool on 9.0.2 even with only messages customizer pro installed and no other tweak - it crashes my messages app. So no tweak conflict on my phone. Some other tweak she has loaded has a stabilizing effect on MCPro and doesn't allow the Messages app to crash. Why? No way to know. Nature of JB I guess..
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-11-03 at 07:19 AM.
    2015-11-03 07:16 AM
    To offer my experience, I also get those crashes with Lock+ now (iP6S, 9.0.2), just as in iOS8. Moving right along...
    well I don't run any June stuff. Just standard LockScreens that have been converted to Cydgets. UniAW7 for example. No safe modes in 7, 8 or 9 on 5S, 6, 6S+

Plenty of resprings though - since UI WebView is still crap for running animations.
    2015-11-03 07:18 AM
    Yeah I know. I'm not complaining, I know the issues and follow what all of you are trying to do, including June's work. It is what it is, there will be solutions.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2015-11-03 07:33 AM
    Someone knows why UniAw wont load weather images on my i5, 9.0.2, LockHTML?
    Everything is working but images. Other widgets have no problem with loading images, just UniAw.
    I did remove iwidget files from the folder but still no images.

Last edited by Irish_Man; 2015-11-03 at 07:47 AM.
    2015-11-03 07:33 AM
    2015-11-03 07:52 AM
    I would like to know if anybody got "any" Cycript working in iOS9 cydgets.
    Yes!
    It would be too long to post here, but look at Inner working of MYO 6 - Rasputin007 - Forum.
    There are examples of cycript code working in shell script and as part of html cydget.
    Also June's Lock+ uses tons of cycript in iOS9.
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-11-03 at 09:23 AM.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-11-03 09:21 AM
    Someone knows why UniAw wont load weather images on my i5, 9.0.2, LockHTML?
    Everything is working but images. Other widgets have no problem with loading images, just UniAw.
    I did remove iwidget files from the folder but still no images.

You deleted Widget.html, Wallpaper.html, Config_iWidget.js & all plist files?
    2015-11-03 09:23 AM
    Yes!
    It would be too long to post here, but look at Inner working of MYO 6 - Rasputin007 - Forum.
    There are examples of cycript code working in shell script and as part of html cydget.
    Also June's Lock+ uses tons of cycript in iOS9.
    Thanks Ras, I'll check it out to find out what I'm missing.
    2015-11-03 09:24 AM
    You deleted Widget.html, Wallpaper.html, Config_iWidget.js & all plist files?
    All i have left is LockBackground.html, myLocation.txt, widgetweather.xml, widgetweatherFAIR.xml and Config.js.
    With all tweaks disabled but LockHTML and WW2 and still no images. Respring, reboot, nothing helped
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2015-11-03 at 12:37 PM.
    2015-11-03 12:21 PM
    hi guys this has nothing to do with uniaw7 but most people have know more on this thread.... i have an update in cydia pangu untethered but it says if i have jailbroke on 9.0.2 then the packege was in the jailbreak... should i leave it or update? i dont want it messing things up as i have no pc to restore if need be... TIA

2015-11-03 12:29 PM
    hi guys this has nothing to do with uniaw7 but most people have know more on this thread.... i have an update in cydia pangu untethered but it says if i have jailbroke on 9.0.2 then the packege was in the jailbreak... should i leave it or update? i dont want it messing things up as i have no pc to restore if need be... TIA

The best thing is to post the screenshot of the update. The last update that Pangu pushed out was v1.2.
    2015-11-03 12:44 PM

this is the description of the update

2015-11-03 12:58 PM
    Yeah I know. I'm not complaining, I know the issues and follow what all of you are trying to do, including June's work. It is what it is, there will be solutions.
    I'm not sure I get your meaning here. "including June's work"?
    2015-11-03 01:33 PM
    this is the description of the update
    I still don't see what version is the update. The last update was 1.2
    2015-11-03 01:40 PM
    I still don't see what version is the update. The last update was 1.2
    ok ill look and take a screenshot. the jailbreak i did was definitely not 1.2

2015-11-03 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD