Crap, not sure you can do anything if you can't access it with those either. Have you tried rebooting?
    Yeah tried everything and it won't even boot up . Back to my old boring stock phone .
    2015-11-19 01:49 AM
    Yeah tried everything and it won't even boot up . Back to my old boring stock phone .
    Sucks man, sorry to hear it.
    2015-11-19 01:56 AM
    I think that if people want to leave, If their hearts are no longer in it, then they shouldn't be convinced or wooed into staying. They should stick with their convictions and leave.

Modding, participating, and in my case, do nothing for anyone, should be fun and when that ceases to be the case, then that might mean u should find something else that u enjoy.
    2015-11-19 02:02 AM
    I think this has more to do with the fact that you have a 6+ on iOS 8 and are using an animated widget, rather than an issue with the widget itself.
    Pick a much simpler widget. iOS 8 can't run that one or most animated widgets.
    I am having the same issue with both of Sital's iWidgets (UAW71.Glass_Sital and UAW71.Frames_Sital) on my 6+ running 9.0.2. Same issue where when it starts to load the widget, I get resprings until I delete the widget via SSH. So is this an issue with animated widgets on iOS 8 & 9? Oh and I am running the 1.3.0 version of iWidget from modmyi repo.

Sorry I haven't been around in a long time and behind the curve.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Korazu; 2015-11-19 at 02:18 AM.
    2015-11-19 02:15 AM
    @Korazu

Yes, but more iOS 8 than 9.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-11-19 02:18 AM
    Kababayan Ian, please don't go. We will miss you... :-(
    Community will be different without you... :-(
    2015-11-19 04:23 PM
    I am having the same issue with both of Sital's iWidgets (UAW71.Glass_Sital and UAW71.Frames_Sital) on my 6+ running 9.0.2. Same issue where when it starts to load the widget, I get resprings until I delete the widget via SSH. So is this an issue with animated widgets on iOS 8 & 9? Oh and I am running the 1.3.0 version of iWidget from modmyi repo.

Sorry I haven't been around in a long time and behind the curve.

Thanks!
    Gotta deal with it until GB+ is released, or use an iWidget with less or no animation.
    2015-11-19 05:54 PM
    restart your phone by pressing home + power button, while booting up (should see the apple logo), press and hold volume up button until your phone boots up. open cydia, remove mobile substrate.
    2015-11-19 07:30 PM
    Just to attest to personal experience and frame of reference, I've been running Sital's UniAW widgets, the last 2 and have not had any issues. Running Chevy's and Max Pa1ne's UniAW lockscreens at the same time, all without issues. And I've got a few tweaks running at the same time. iPhone 6S, iOS 9.0.2. Just stating my experience, for perspective. Still sad Ian might leave us. Damn

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2015-11-19 10:54 PM
    I think I'm lost. I think I missed why Ian got upset. I read the post but I don't understand the reason for being upset
    2015-11-20 08:52 AM
    I think I'm lost. I think I missed why Ian got upset. I read the post but I don't understand the reason for being upset
    +1

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    2015-11-20 11:16 AM
    +1

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    +1
    2015-11-20 11:25 AM
    We don't need to understand, all we can do is accept that he has his reasons and hope that in time he returns

Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you UniAW7
    2015-11-20 11:58 AM
    I promised you a more simple WW2 base widget before I left & just want you to know I'm working on it.
    Got a lot done today but still not complete.

The widget will have:
    No animations
    Only 2 weatherWalls for "each" condition (day & night)
    A switch for selecting how many days forecast you want to show
    "Extra Locations" will not function, only your current location will work
    One touch event for forecast (you can choose in Config file between single tap or double tap, sometimes single tap gets in the way))
    Forecast can be completely disabled (along with touch function) in Config file
    No sun or moon js files (back to basics
    No analog clock (only digital)
    No GPS or locale (Yahoo) Only WW2.

To do:
    I will add a mask just so you have the base code for it
    I will add a basic "frame" (image) just so the code is present incase you need it

I am thinking to make WeatherWalls in full screen size (for lock screens) AND about 1/3rd size (for iWidgets), I would put a switch in Config for this but obviously I would disable full screen walls for iWidget in the .js file. This will add a little more weight to the widget so what are your thoughts? With the current full screen walls it's 5MB, so if I add 1/3rd walls I guess about 7 - 8MB.

Open for requests but must stress I want to keep it simple as I wanted to do this for people wanting simple iWidgets or lock screens with just a few items displayed, I see so many that have very old dodgy code or far too much code for what it's doing!

TO BE CLEAR:
    My recent decision is NOTHING to do with KOH, Brian is my good friend here, I'm not going to get into all the details but at this time I just feel it's time for me to leave.

Thanks everybody.
    I will post the widget when I'm done.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-20 at 08:04 PM.
    2015-11-20 08:00 PM
    I promised you a more simple WW2 base widget before I left & just want you to know I'm working on it.
    Got a lot done today but still not complete.

The widget will have:
    No animations
    Only 2 weatherWalls for "each" condition (day & night)
    A switch for selecting how many days forecast you want to show
    "Extra Locations" will not function, only your current location will work
    One touch event for forecast (you can choose in Config file between single tap or double tap, sometimes single tap gets in the way))
    Forecast can be completely disabled (along with touch function) in Config file
    No sun or moon js files (back to basics
    No analog clock (only digital)

To do:
    I will add a mask just so you have the base code for it
    I will add a basic "frame" (image) just so the code is present incase you need it

I am thinking to make WeatherWalls in full screen size (for lock screens) AND about 1/3rd size (for iWidgets), I would put a switch in Config for this but obviously I would disable full screen walls for iWidget in the .js file. This will add a little more weight to the widget so what are your thoughts? With the current full screen walls it's 5MB, so if I add 1/3rd walls I guess about 7 - 8MB.

Open for requests but must stress I want to keep it simple as I wanted to do this for people wanting simple iWidgets or lock screens with just a few items displayed, I see so many that have very old dodgy code or far too much code for what it's doing!

TO BE CLEAR:
    My recent decision is NOTHING to do with KOH, Brian is my good friend here, I'm not going to get into all the details but at this time I just feel it's time for me to leave.

Thanks everybody.
    I will post the widget when I'm done.
    Thanks so much for all your hard work and best of luck in all your future endeavors! I completely respect your decision and maybe we'll see you back here down the road.
    2015-11-20 08:04 PM
    Amazing help, Ian!! Much appreciated!!
    2015-11-20 08:10 PM
    Hello Ian.
    Is it possible that your widget can display both day and night forecast at the same time?
    I think that could be great.

It will not be the same without you on this side, but I think we all respect your decision.
    I hope we see you angain some time.
    Dream until your dreams come true.
    2015-11-20 08:18 PM
    I wish 2 things to stay:

1.Ian
    2.Analog clock
    2015-11-21 12:56 PM
    NO. No no no. Pissed
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Being on iOS 7.1.2 I was using Widget Weather and even though I converted the iWidget to use Widget Weather, the xml kept having wrong info. The observation time was always around 12 hours off and so everything was wrong. I noticed that WW2 states that it works with 7.x.x so I decided to give it a try and it has worked perfectly now for 5 days. Very thankful for UniAW7 dev/devs and Widget Weather 2 dev/devs. It would have been nice to have had the upcoming small footprint UniAW template to work off of but I enjoyed stripping it down from the UniAW7 I use on my Lock Screen. I did manage to leave the touch for MoonPhase info, touch 5 day & touch hourly. The touch part took some cyphering to figure out. Great respect for the person who originally coded that!!! Sorry, I don't know how to post pretty screen shots like the rest of y'all

Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-img_0653.png   UniAW7-img_0654.png   UniAW7-img_0655.png   UniAW7-img_0656.png  
    2015-11-22 11:17 PM
    Great work! Looks really nice!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-11-22 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD