Aw. But that code is so elegant, Ian. Love how you accomplished that.
    David's code.
    2015-11-26 08:53 PM
    Then you can delete this from the main.js as it calculates the "left" position.
    Code:
    for (var i = 0; i<12; i++) {
        document.getElementById("Hicon" + i).style.left = 1.4 +  8.333*i + "%";
        document.getElementById("Hpop" + i).style.left = 2.5 +  8.333*i + "%";
        document.getElementById("Hour" + i).style.left = 1.57 +  8.333*i + "%";
        document.getElementById("Htemp" + i).style.left = 1.3 +  8.333*i + "%";
    }
    Thanks Ian, it worked UniAW7 you are the best!!!!

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    2015-11-26 11:06 PM
    WW2_SimpleBase Widget

A simple WW2 base widget for moders/tweakers/theme makers.

Touch area is anywhere in the widget, default is doubleTap but you can change to a single tap in iWidgets options or Config.js for LS.
    Small weatherWalls, default is disabled, again you can enable the walls in iWidgets options of Config.js for LS.
    You can select number of forecast days to show between 1 & 5 BUT if you choose lower that 5 you will need to re-center it (if you want it entered) in the css file.
    No animations (simple widget).
    About 2.7MB unzipped (because of the weatherWalls, they take up 2.2MB).
    Many items disabled in css file (display: none, if you want more info you will need to know how to position things in css.

I did not spend time making this a pretty widget, I added a quick frame, clock background & mask just so the code is present for you.

I think this simple base widget is needed as many simple widgets are using very old & maybe not so good code.

I put a link in post 1.

Sorry for deleting all post 1 previously, I'm human & we sometimes make rash decisions

In a few days (before I go home) I will post UniAW7.1 WW2_ONLY version, I had one already done but I can't find it now, I think I must have accidentally deleted it but it doesn't take long to do this.

Enjoy.
    2015-11-27 01:02 PM
    Thanks, Ian!
    Very helpful!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-11-27 at 01:52 PM.
    2015-11-27 01:43 PM
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1448629066.229196.jpg

…thanks alot Ian
    2015-11-27 01:58 PM
    WW2_SimpleBase Widget

Touch area is anywhere in the widget, default is doubleTap but you can change to a single tap in iWidgets options or Config.js for LS.
    Small weatherWalls, default is disabled, again you can enable the walls in iWidgets options of Config.js for LS.
    You can select number of forecast days to show between 1 & 5 BUT if you choose lower that 5 you will need to re-center it (if you want it entered) in the css file.
    Many items disabled in css file (display: none, if you want more info you will need to know how to position things in css.

I did not spend time making this a pretty widget, I added a quick frame, clock background & mask just so the code is present for you.

I think this simple base widget is needed as many simple widgets are using very old & maybe not so good code.

I put a link in post 1.

Sorry for deleting all post 1 previously, I'm human & we sometimes make rash decisions

In a few days (before I go home) I will post UniAW7.1 WW2_ONLY version, I had one already done but I can't find it now, I think I must have accidentally deleted it but it doesn't take long to do this.

Enjoy.
    Great job bro & my time is right !UniAW7UniAW7UniAW7🏻UniAW7
    Some of the SB that I use the times off. What's your PayPal just to show a little appreciation & your hard work ??
    UniAW7UniAW7🏻UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1448630090.221115.jpg
    2015-11-27 02:15 PM
    WW2_SimpleBase Widget

I put a link in post 1.

Enjoy.
    thank u very much Ian
    Congratulations and more ...
    Best regards
    Nice week end....
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-img_1456.jpg   UniAW7-img_1455.jpg  
    Last edited by jm26200; 2015-11-28 at 12:05 PM.
    2015-11-27 04:06 PM
    WW2_SimpleBase Widget

Enjoy.

Thaks Ian. Added a simple Line Battery, tweaked a few sizes.
    UniAW7-img_3640.png
    2015-11-27 05:04 PM
    Standard UniAW7.1 (new doubleTap & forecastIcon choice added)

UniAW7.1 WW2_ONLY (no Yahoo or gps)

Added these also to post 1.

@ Clem-Clone, where did you get the long battery images on your status bar? And what is that "+961"? Thanks.

@ Mike42, thanks pal, but I don't take donations.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-27 at 05:34 PM.
    2015-11-27 05:29 PM
    Can anyone add Hi: and Lo: text to this Code please.Thx

Code:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = obj.high[0] + "\&#176" + " / " + obj.low[0]  + "\&#176";
    2015-11-27 06:09 PM
    So sorry guy, I updated the Simple widget base now.
    Added a "widgetBG" as I think some of you like to add your own background, at present it just darkens the background of the widget if you are not using weathweWalls. I think it looks better this way.
    2015-11-27 06:14 PM
    Can anyone add Hi: and Lo: text to this Code please.Thx

Code:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = obj.high[0] + "\°" + " / " + obj.low[0]  + "\°";
    Try this:

Code:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "High:" + " " + obj.high[0] + "°" + " / " + "Low:" + " " + obj.low[0]  + "°";
    Everytime I try to write the correct code for the degree symbol the browser changed it to a symbol haha, hope you know what it is?

Or this to have High on top & Low under it.
    Code:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "High:" + " " + obj.high[0] + "°" + "<BR>" + "Low:" + " " + obj.low[0]  + "°";
    The image below is the code for the degree symbol.
    Attached Images UniAW7-screen-shot-2015-11-27-9.33.24-pm.png 
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-27 at 06:35 PM.
    2015-11-27 06:24 PM
    Try this:

Code:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "High:" + " " + obj.high[0] +"°" + " / " + "Low:" + " " + obj.low[0]  + "°";
    Everytime I try to write the correct code for the degree symbol the browser changed it to a symbol haha, hope you know what it is?
    thank you very much,only change this "°" to this \&#176 because this "°" dont work.
    2015-11-27 06:31 PM
    thank you very much,only change this "°" to this \° because this "°" dont work.
    I typed in the correct code but the browser automatically changes it to a symbol, I added an image to previous post for the degree symbol.
    2015-11-27 06:36 PM
    Standard UniAW7.1 (new doubleTap & forecastIcon choice added)

UniAW7.1 WW2_ONLY (no Yahoo or gps)

Added these also to post 1.

@ Clem-Clone, where did you get the long battery images on your status bar? And what is that "+961"? Thanks.
    jeepers J7 Minimal pk. here
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/636dhmvsjb...lPack.rar?dl=0

Also, BatteryLife, Cydia
    2015-11-27 07:17 PM
    What up peeps!

It's your cyber world homie chevymusclecar!

I had many requests to convert my older lock screens to include UniAW7.1...I did one better and created a lock screen, in my classic style, out of the latest UniAW7.1!

I know many love the simple widgets now days, but there is still many, like me, that like a bit more....

Finally cooked and ready to serve up this modified version of the incredible UniAW7.1 by Ian and Dacal!

...Touch for animations on/off is located at the digital clock (top left) and touch for extra information is located at the date string (top right).

Download Here

Dropbox - uniaw7.1_chevymusclecar.zip

I truly hope you enjoy this labor of love for our iCommunity!
    What up CyberHomie Chevy

Possible for you to make this Masterpiece of LS Art, compatible with the new UNiAW_7.1? That new doubleTap feature is a cool new feature, and would be cool to have it in UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar

...your new "Blur" LS looks badass, too. Any ETA for that?
    Thanks in advance
    2015-11-27 08:10 PM
    First test with Ian's simple Widget, big thanks to him,
    also WW team.

2015-11-28 01:33 PM
    First test with Ian's simple Widget, big thanks to him,
    also WW team.

...l00ks nice,

would you share your test please ?
    2015-11-28 01:56 PM
    What up CyberHomie Chevy

Possible for you to make this Masterpiece of LS Art, compatible with the new UNiAW_7.1? That new doubleTap feature is a cool new feature, and would be cool to have it in UniAW7.1_chevymusclecar

...your new "Blur" LS looks badass, too. Any ETA for that?
    Thanks in advance
    I will download this & add the doubleTap for Chevy.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-11-28 at 05:28 PM.
    2015-11-28 02:27 PM
    Thank you Ian, for all your hard work! Your new updates are greatly appreciated. Great to see you are still with us!!
    2015-11-28 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD