back when i was on 8.4 i loved this uniaw7, had no resprings with groovyboard+ but now on 9,0.2 groovy board still not updated so every time i try uniaw7 with iwidget my 6plus starts respring, any with a fix ???
    do i need to get the 6S Plus with 2 gb ram ore .....
    2015-12-02 09:22 AM
    Good morning,i have 2 questions
    First,any idea how ti set dandellion back from moon phase and forecast Attachment 717873Attachment 717874in order to show it more clear,and second how can i have in the date the following set Day,date,month?
    Thank you
    1st question:
    In Style.css, look for these:
    #dandelionContainer
    #leafContainer
    #windmillContainer

In all three, change the z-index from 49 to 4.

2nd question:
    In main.js, look for this:
    Code:
    	if (Single_Line_Date_Optional_Format == true) {
    	if (Single_Line_Date == true) {
    	if (Single_Line_Date_Suffix == true) {
    	document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + Suffix(currentDate) + " " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] /*+ ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    	} else {
    	document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + currentDate + " " + months[currentTime.getMonth()]/* + ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    	}
    	}
    	} 
    	document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] + " " + Suffix(currentDate)/* + ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    	} else {
    	document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] + " " + currentDate /*+ ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    	}
    	}

Replace it all with this:
    Code:
    	if (Single_Line_Date_Optional_Format == true) {
    				document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + Suffix(currentDate) + " " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] /*+ ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    			} else {
    				document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + currentDate + " " + months[currentTime.getMonth()]/* + ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    			}
    		}
    	} else {
    				document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] + " " + Suffix(currentDate)/* + ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    			} else {
    				document.getElementById("SingleLineDate").innerHTML = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] + " " + currentDate /*+ ", " + currentTime.getFullYear() + "."*/;
    			}
    		}
    	}

Now this switch in the Config.js file will work:
    var Single_Line_Date_Optional_Format =
    Set it to "true" for what you want.

@ Chevy,
    You have to learn not to put .js code all in a straight line as it's very hard to read like that. Not complaining, just trying to help bud.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-02 at 11:46 AM.
    2015-12-02 10:27 AM
    hi there,here is my WW2 iwidget mod for rein,
    credits to Ian,
    WW2 team
    and big thanx to Sk37ch for monolyph weathericons

p.s.
    don't mess with options because is setup like this for use,cheers and thank you

EDIT:i updated widget with background for those that don't want to use weather wall

please re-download from same link
    m37hs_WW2_Simple_rein_iWidget
    post edited
    2015-12-02 10:48 AM
    @Ian what is the third,cause i see you wrote only two.
    Also for windmill i must make the same changes?
    Edit:saw it now!
    Last edited by nik1975; 2015-12-02 at 10:56 AM.
    2015-12-02 10:53 AM
    @Ian ok with the animation,but with the day turns me to black screen!!
    2015-12-02 11:15 AM
    @Ian ok with the animation,but with the day turns me to black screen!!
    Then you made a mistake, use this main.js (unzip first!)

Also remember in Config.js set this like so:
    var Single_Line_Date_Optional_Format = true;
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-02 at 11:47 AM.
    2015-12-02 11:24 AM
    Thanks man.perfect!!!!UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449052205.260287.jpg
    2015-12-02 11:30 AM
    post edited
    Try this css file with your widget, it just corrects the animation on the currentConditionIcon so it's straight instead of moving right a little when you tap it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-02 at 11:48 AM.
    2015-12-02 11:43 AM
    Try this css file with your widget, it just corrects the animation on the currentConditionIcon so it's straight instead of moving right a little when you tap it.
    i was just about to ask you why it does that when i made it smaller,i messed it a little too much,
    thanks, will look into changes
    2015-12-02 12:08 PM
    i was just about to ask you why it does that when i made it smaller,i messed it a little too much,
    thanks, will look into changes
    When editing the icon it's best to set #CurrentConditionIconContainer to red background-color: red; then just be sure when your done editing the icon (#CurrentConditionIcon) is positioned in the center of the red square, when you are done just change the color back to "transparent".

Code:
    #CurrentConditionIconContainer {
    	background-color: red; /* CHANGE TO RED FOR EDITING */
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 18%; /* ADJUST ICON POSITION HERE */
    	left: 30%; /* ADJUST ICON POSITION HERE */
    	width: 40%; /* DONT TOUCH */
    	height: 22.5%; /* DONT TOUCH */
    	-webkit-transition: all 0.6s ease-in-out;
    	z-index: 100;
    }

#CurrentConditionIcon {
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 19%; /* KEEP ICON IN CENTER OF RED CONTAINER */
    	left: 15%; /* KEEP ICON IN CENTER OF RED CONTAINER */
    	height: 70%; /* ADJUST ICON SIZE HERE */
    	width: 70%; /* ADJUST ICON SIZE HERE */
    	-webkit-animation: icon_anim 2s linear normal;
    	z-index: 52;
    }
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-02 at 12:46 PM.
    2015-12-02 12:40 PM
    Try this layout for Iconoclasm. You may want to tweak it a little, but it should at least get you started.

Attachment 717846
    Thank you very much!
    2015-12-02 02:35 PM
    What is everyone using these days for SB/LS with Animation on iOS 8.4? Groovyboard+/Groovylock+ ? Is there a workaround for the hesitation where my SB goes into sleep before it kicks on. Almost as if the animations always start over when I open my phone.
    2015-12-02 02:38 PM
    What is everyone using these days for SB/LS with Animation on iOS 8.4? Groovyboard+/Groovylock+ ? Is there a workaround for the hesitation where my SB goes into sleep before it kicks on. Almost as if the animations always start over when I open my phone.
    I'm still on 8.4 and for LS I use both Convergance and GroovyLock. I get no hesitation. For SB I'm using Ian's latest UNiAW Simple iWidget that uses WW2 for the weather source. Again no hesitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 on 8.4
    2015-12-02 02:41 PM
    I'm still on 8.4 and for LS I use both Convergance and GroovyLock. I get no hesitation. For SB I'm using Ian's latest UNiAW Simple iWidget that uses WW2 for the weather source. Again no hesitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is Convergance free? So you're using GL+ and GB+ ? I wonder if maybe I don't have my settings properly setup.
    2015-12-02 03:03 PM
    back when i was on 8.4 i loved this uniaw7, had no resprings with groovyboard+ but now on 9,0.2 groovy board still not updated so every time i try uniaw7 with iwidget my 6plus starts respring, any with a fix ???
    do i need to get the 6S Plus with 2 gb ram ore .....
    Yes. Until we get an update for GB+ you will have resprings on 6+. The 6S+ has more RAM so hardly any resprings with animation.
    2015-12-02 03:06 PM
    @ Chevy,
    You have to learn not to put .js code all in a straight line as it's very hard to read like that. Not complaining, just trying to help bud.
    He told me a while ago that he removes all of the tabs from code for easier visualizing in iFile. Chevy only creates/mods code on his phone not on a computer. And the tabs that create a nice spacing on our computers really looks bad and confusing in iFile (per him).
    Nothing you can do about that hesitation. Happens to all of us.. You can minimize it a bit by going into the main css of the Widget and in the #body section change the fade in from 2s to 1s. That helps a bit.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-02 at 03:12 PM.
    2015-12-02 03:09 PM
    He told me a while ago that he removes all of the tabs from code for easier visualizing in iFile. Chevy only creates/mods code on his phone not on a computer. And the tabs that create a nice spacing on our computers really looks bad and confusing in iFile (per him).
    Nothing you can do about that hesitation. Happens to all of us.. You can minimize it a bit by going into the main css of the Widget and in the #body section change the fade in from 2s to 1s. That helps a bit.
    hi Grant you once posted a code for correcting house number in address part,i would kindly ask you to post again,ty mate
    2015-12-02 03:14 PM
    hi Grant you once posted a code for correcting house number in address part,i would kindly ask you to post again,ty mate
    Out on some errands, Meth.. I'll find it for you when I get home, bro.
    2015-12-02 03:45 PM
    NewD not entirely true, I do all the main coding in tacohtml, but I do spend a lot of time "fine tuning" through ifile/filza which is why the js is as such.
    2015-12-02 04:42 PM
    I haven't Taco, i use Notepad++ on Windows and has a option about the spaces, it removes spaces and compacts everthing on the left side

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    2015-12-02 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD