User Tag List

Ian, this Glass iWidget of Sital's you recoded is fabulous. One code error somewhere.. The high and lo temp for the day both show the high..

Oops, sorry, link updated.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-08 at 02:39 PM.
    2015-12-08 02:30 PM
    Hmmm. Still the same for me here bro. Redownloaded.. Erased other folder. Still:
    2015-12-08 03:12 PM
    hello buuf lovers,here is my iwidget for buuf
    for use only with WW2
    credits to Ian,WW2 team,buuf community and WhyNotCallMeRo for bringing this beauty back to our phones

WW2_NotSoSimple_buuf
    Very nice sir! Thank you for sharing!
    2015-12-08 03:23 PM
    2015-12-08 03:27 PM
    Hmmm. Still the same for me here bro. Redownloaded.. Erased other folder. Still:
    Don't know, I just downloaded it & works fine for me now. Maybe check your main.js:

See screen shot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-screen-shot-2015-12-08-11.29.25-pm.png  
    2015-12-08 03:33 PM
    I always use the Hi_Lo_Reversed switch set to ON.. Could that have anything to do with it?
    2015-12-08 03:34 PM
    Hey guys, had the same issue and there was a duplicate line of code in main.js. Under //Main Information in the script, change the follow:

Code:
    document.getElementById("CurrentConditionIcon").src = "Icon Sets/"+iconSetForCurrentCondition+"/"+AdjustIcon(obj.code[0], where)+".png";
    	$("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:#3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    to

Code:
    document.getElementById("CurrentConditionIcon").src = "Icon Sets/"+iconSetForCurrentCondition+"/"+AdjustIcon(obj.code[0], where)+".png";
    	$("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:#3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.low[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    Also, disregard the color code if you want it to remain default.

UniAW7-imageuploadedbytapatalk1449590966.730756.jpg
    Last edited by taykiin; 2015-12-08 at 04:26 PM.
    2015-12-08 04:03 PM
    I had same issue, NewD, missing "obj.low", just take a look in main.js as Ian said maybe you will have to replace correct obj.low instead of obj.high.

About reversed HiLo i think (read in config.js) is for forecast only

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    2015-12-08 04:09 PM
    Very nice sir! Thank you for sharing!
    thanx sir,means a lot from you
    2015-12-08 04:15 PM
    I always use the Hi_Lo_Reversed switch set to ON.. Could that have anything to do with it?
    Hi_Lo_Reversed only effects 3 day forecast.
    Did you look at the screenshot I posted?
    2015-12-08 04:19 PM
    Hi_Lo_Reversed only effects 3 day forecast.
    Did you look at the screenshot I posted?
    I did Ian. But I thought you were showing me the result of what you did and not something I should change. I downloaded the widget from page 1 just like you asked and you can see my result. Weird - huh..

Well let me try it again..

Edit: Same result. Hi/Low - same.. ?
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-12-08 at 04:30 PM.
    2015-12-08 04:28 PM
    Hey guys, had the same issue and there was a duplicate line of code in main.js. Under //Main Information in the script, change the follow:

Code:
    $("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:#3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    to

Code:
    $("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:#3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.high[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:3daafe' /* + tempColor(obj.low[0]) */ + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');

That worked perfect!!!! Thanks!!

Ian, if that's what you told me to do, thanks!! But the widget from your link has the old code, bro..
    2015-12-08 04:35 PM

Code:
    to

Code:

If you want the HiLo temps tp always be the same blue color then you can use this code, but normally the main temp & HiLo changes color according to the temperature, i.e blue for cold, red for hot etc..

All that needs changed is as per my screenshot in post #8305
    2015-12-08 05:16 PM
    That worked perfect!!!! Thanks!!

Ian, if that's what you told me to do, thanks!! But the widget from your link has the old code, bro..
    Widget from link in post 1 has new code, I just downloaded it & checked: Previously they all said "high"

Code:
    $("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.low[0]) + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.high[0]) + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');

But now I changed it again so "Hi_Lo_Reversed" switch effects the main HiLo and forecasts.

Code:
    if (Hi_Lo_Reversed == true) {
    		$("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.high[0]) + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.low[0]) + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    	} else {
    		$("#HiLo").html('<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.low[0]) + ';>' + obj.low[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>'+"/ "+'<span style= color:' + tempColor(obj.high[0]) + ';>' + obj.high[0] + tempUnit_HiLo + '</span>');
    	}
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-08 at 05:32 PM.
    2015-12-08 05:25 PM
    I just downloaded it & checked: Previously they all said "high"
    Sounds like my kind of widget
    See what I did there??
    I know. Awful.
    2015-12-08 05:49 PM
    Playful Tonight - WW2 iWidget Mickey & Colors -

Credit to Marty McFly for using his Widget Script, Credit to Ian Nicoll & WW2 Team

Download
    Last edited by dubailive; 2015-12-09 at 08:17 AM.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-12-08 07:44 PM
    WW2 dubs iWidget Perpendi

Credit to Marty McFly for help in modding the Script
    Credit to Ian Nicoll & WW2 Team
    Weather Icons by Zaibun

Download
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-12-08 09:19 PM
    hi guys any news on gb/gl+? its taking a while to update... must be tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-12-08 10:44 PM
    hi guys any news on gb/gl+? its taking a while to update... must be tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I no the feeling as really missing it. I'm willing to pay or donate for it I need it lol.
    2015-12-08 10:48 PM
    hi guys,here is one simple WW2 widget,
    credits to Ian,WW2 team and Sk37ch for weather icons,
    thank you,cheers.

WW2_ReallySimple
    2015-12-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD