Hi David,

Yes M8, I believe you got everything correct, BTW on IOS 7.1.2, IPH5, full animations on LS via Convergance and on SB with iWidget plus on SB again with SBHTML for wallpapers only and zero issues, not one, ever.
    Same .

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-11-03 12:02 PM
    no bugs and no respring last night
    iphone6 and RC2
    Attachment 685226
    What's RC2..?
    2014-11-03 01:47 PM
    release candidate 2
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --
    2014-11-03 01:49 PM
    Hi !

So i resume a little for me and for iOS8/iPhone 6 users.

- As far as i know, no HTML tweaks have been updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6/6+.
    - For the moment, it seems that old version of LockHTML 3, GroovyLock, GroovyBoard(SBHTML) and iWidget are working (but not updated yet !).
    - Widget Weather is not yet compatible (but the WW team have a almost working version right now ;o).
    - It seems that iPhone 6 users have some resprings/safe modes when using UniAW7 (and not or less with UniAW6.4).
    - This problem is more frequent for iPhone 6+ user !!!

So, what conclusion ?

I don't think it's the animations. I have an iPhone 5 (not S) on iOS8.1, with GroovyLock, and all is working fine (not one crash since 3 days).
    It can be a tweak conflict with something incompatible with iOS8.1 (personnaly, for the moment i use only - except for Groovylock - certified working iOS8 tweaks).
    For iPhone 6 in general, maybe it's necessary to update the HMTL tweaks.
    For iPhone 6+, it can also be a problem with the new ability of rotate the screen (in UniAW7 RC2, i use media-queries and i have created a landscape layout).
    When the landscape layout is disabled (thx Max !), crashes continue to occur but less ! So maybe crashes occur the same as for iPhone 6 user...
    In conclusion, for the moment, we can remove the landscape mode, it would reduce the crashes (apparently). When the tweaks will be update, we can see if crashes occur again (with and without landscape mode).

I miss something ? It's just to be sure i understand the situation.

Dacal
    How do I get sbhtml working on my iPhone 6 plus. Ls or Sb.
    2014-11-03 01:50 PM
    How do I get sbhtml working on my iPhone 6 plus. Ls or Sb.
    Best go the the relevant tweaks thread and ask when they will update for IOS8.

The UniAW7 is ready for iph6 & iph6Plus but there is little point in posting it till the other tweaks update for IOS8.

The current links in post 1 are for IOS7 only. So we can do nothing but wait!

The screen shots you have seen in recent pages are from users running a bata version of UniAW7 for iph6 & iph6Plus, but because all the other tweaks have not yet been updated for IOS8 many many people were having re-spring loops happening, so the beta version (RC2) was removed as don't see the point in making all your new iph6 & iph6Plus phones constantly re-springing. So now we are just waiting for all the relevant tweaks to be updated.

Currently, GroovyLock is the only tweak "certified" working with IOS8. (Thanks Dacal).
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-03 at 02:07 PM.
    2014-11-03 01:55 PM
    Still not able to download it.

I downloaded icon support but not able to download HSD.

No I didn't purchase it on IOS7...

Attachment 685187

Attachment 685188
    Saurik not allowing purchases yet. You won't be able to buy until after he unlocks purchasing.

And HSD eventually stopped working for me.. My setup just disappeared one morning and couldn't get it to work again.. even after reinstall several times. Still too buggy. Using Boxy2 for now. HSD my favorite.. But too buggy.
    2014-11-03 02:21 PM
    Saurik not allowing purchases yet. You won't be able to buy until after he unlocks purchasing.

And HSD eventually stopped working for me.. My setup just disappeared one morning and couldn't get it to work again.. even after reinstall several times. Still too buggy. Using Boxy2 for now. HSD my favorite.. But too buggy.
    Thought this was supposed to be fixed with version 1.2.2.

Did you try what "oldskoolsk8r" posted? - How to fix HomescreenDesigner crash : jailbreak

Apparently it's not compatible with your old layouts, back them up then delete them from /var/mobile/Library/HomescreenDesigner/Layouts.
    2014-11-03 02:36 PM

It's working fine for me, just don't use any of your old layouts as Ian said.

Edit: 1.2.2-3 is out now, fixed all issues.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-03 at 03:04 PM.
    2014-11-03 02:47 PM
    Newest update is 1.2.2-3 and all is fine for me on 5S 7.1.2
    2014-11-03 03:06 PM
    Okay great!! I was never using my old layouts. Started fresh.. Just stopped working but that was on 1.2.2.. So maybe this new update will resolve my remaining issues. I'm not convinced there aren't more problems in the "unofficial" Icon Support 8.
    2014-11-03 03:26 PM
    Im currently using uniaw7 with Groovylock on my iphone 6 without any issues at all. Not had one respring since i jailbroke. Just instsalled my location from Kings repo and works great. Just a couple of questions.. I cant get the hourly forecast to show? + i have got the current day icon set to true but not able to to get it to show over the clock face. trying to put it where it says uniaw. Have played with the z-index but no luck?
    2014-11-03 04:15 PM
    Hi Darren,

Not possible to have the hourly forecast without Wideget Weather (but soon i hope, waiting for 2.0...). For the icon, just move the Day0Icon element outside the WeatherContainer element (in HTML). Then the z-index will work.

Dacal

2014-11-03 04:28 PM
    Hi Darren,

Not possible to have the hourly forecast without Wideget Weather (but soon i hope, waiting for 2.0...). For the icon, just move the Day0Icon element outside the WeatherContainer element (in HTML). Then the z-index will work.

Dacal
    Hi Dacal, worked perferctly. Thank you for your help

Hi Darren,

Dacal
    Hi Dacal,

worked perferctly. Thank you for your help
    2014-11-03 04:40 PM
    release candidate 2
    I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but is it for..?
    If I had to guess from the context its some
    Kind of a LockScreen..?
    2014-11-03 04:58 PM
    I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but is it for..?
    If I had to guess from the context its some
    Kind of a LockScreen..?
    Hi ! It's a beta version of UniAW7 for iPhone 6/6+ and iOS8. No more available on this thread for the moment.

Dacal

2014-11-03 05:00 PM
    Hi Dacal,
    worked perferctly. Thank you for your help
    Hi Darren,

One little thing, if you are doing this only for personal use then ignore this, but if your going to share I think it's best you do this too:

In the main.js file change this code:

Code:
    // ANIMATION ONLY
    	if (AnimationOnly == true) { document.getElementById("WeatherContainer").style.display = "none"; }
    	else if (location.pathname.indexOf("Wallpaper") == -1) { StartTouch(); }

TO THIS:

Code:
    // ANIMATION ONLY
    	if (AnimationOnly == true) { 
    	document.getElementById("WeatherContainer").style.display = "none";
    	document.getElementById("Day0Icon").style.display = "none";
    	}
    	else if (location.pathname.indexOf("Wallpaper") == -1) { StartTouch(); }

Now if you or anyone using your mod switches to Animations only, the icon will not remain on screen.
    2014-11-03 05:07 PM
    hi alll

for me all ok

first time all good second time respring but before install cccontrol
    remove tweak cccontol now all perfect with ls and sb no try widget
    use RC2
    Great thanks again Ian Dacal and all help community

not mention them all here, but honestly you are all driven by noble ambitions

best regards
    2014-11-03 05:10 PM
    So I just updated Icon Support and HSD and had to redo my layouts (IOS7 still), I wish HSD would omit the dock area with it's grids, I ended up with a grid 4 X 18 just to get my bottom 2 rows on home screen evenly spaced below my iWidget & dock icons LOL...
    But I can't get the following pages to line up, if I leave it with 4 X 8 I have too much space at top of screen, guess I will have to play with bigger grid heights LOL..

No I haven't done any of my icons on other pages yet

EDIT:

Ooo, now I really got max animations, thunderstorms on LS & SB + TimedWalls on all pages, still no issues at all (iph4S & iph5).
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-img_0645.png   UniAW7-img_0647.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-03 at 05:58 PM.
    2014-11-03 05:27 PM

Hi all,

1st, myself & David would like to thank you all for your support with UniAW6 and for your patience waiting for version 7.
    Since the diference’s between version 6 & this version is so vast I felt it necessary to post it in a new thread.

It’s taken a lot of work to get this version out, myself & David (Dacal) went through about 14 beta’s before we passed it to the beta team (thanks guys ), over 250 emails passed between us and a lot of hours to get this version perfect.

This version stand head over heels above previous versions, absolutely everything has been optimised for maximum visual appeal & performance.

======================================

FEATURES:

1. Complete re-code, more efficient than ever, & no more calls to Accuweather so everything loads much faster. AccuWeather has always reported the wrong moonrise/set times but now we calculate this with javascript.

2. Automatic detection for iph4 & 5 plus automatic detection for lockscreen, iWidget or SB, just stick the theme into the correct folder on your phone, that’s it, the rest is automatic.

3. The new “realMoon” feature means the moon will appear on your screen only between your moonrise/set times, be it day or night, this option can be switched off in the Config file, if set to off then the moon will appear on your screen at night only, as in version 6.
    For a longer explanation of the "realMoon" please see post #162 HERE.

4. New “Live Forecast” feature, when in the normal screen, if you tap any of the forecast days the onscreen animation will change to that days forecasted weather, tap the same day again texit “Live Forecast”.

5. Cloud float speed is now tied to your wind speed, higher wind speed = faster cloud speed.

6. Cloud float direction is now tied to your wind direction, so wind direction coming from the East = clouds floating right to left.

7. New “background_filter” option will apply a slight grey filter over the backgrounds just to tame overly colourful images, all done with css.

8. New “statusBar” option will display a status bar for you, all done with css.

9. Brand new digital & analog clocks with a cool “SecondsLightRing” effect (optional), also new weatherInfoBG, forecastBG & moonInfoBG images. The analog & digital clocks have a total of 16 images each! You set in the Config file the amount of transparency you want (0% to 80% in 10% steps), with or without UniAW logo. Analog clock hands will change colour at nighttime, digital clock font colour will also match day/night font colours.
    I have included a pdf file with all available colors you can choose for the seconds "LightRing"

10. Coded with 2 font colours, day & night change automatically, you can also change these colours to whatever you wish in the Config file.

11. New “WireRain” effect added.

12. Now supports 11 languages.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:

For iPhone 4 & 5 at present, we plan to support iPhone 6 models once IOS8 gets jailbroken.

WidgetWeather tweak is required to run this.
    IMPORTANT, In Widget Weather settings, "Atmospheric Information" AND "Neighbourhood Location" toggles must me activated (on).

For use on lockscreen you will need to deactivate any passcode as it's not compatible since iOS7 with animated weather.

Touch layers:
    MoonInfo:
    Tap the top half of clock will give you all the moon info, the sunrise/set times will change to moonrise/set times plus you get the 4 main moon phases for the following month. Tap the top half of the clock again to go back to normal screen.

Hourly forecast:
    Tap the bottom half of the clock to activate the hourly forecast, once there you can slide on the hourly forecast to reveal the next 6 hours. Tap the bottom half of the clock again to return to normal screen.

-----------------

“Live Forecast” is explained in item 4 of “features” above.

Asterisk before moonrise time means “the previous day”, asterisk after the moonset time means “the next day”.

As usual the UniAW is free to all, we hope modders/themers will start to use it as a base for their future weather widgets, all we ask is you do not delete the commented out lines at the top of each file. (Thanks).

INSTRUCTIONS:
    you will need a lockscreen/springboard manager (GroovyLock, Convergance or LockHTML3 for LS, GroovyBoard/SBHTML or iWidget for springboard).

Exemple, for the Lockscreen, if you want something free, just install GroovyLock (Cydia). Unzip the theme, edit the Config.js if necessary (all options are explained), or use GrooveLocks configuration screen, put the UniAW7.theme folder on your phone in /var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock folder.

Go to GroovyLock settings and activate the theme.

For SB. place the UniAW7.theme folder in var/mobile/Library/iWidgets (or GroovyBoard(SBHTML))

-----------------

EDIT:
    Seems there is an issue with LockHTML3, (GroovyLock is free BTY ) so for temporary fix, LockHTML3 users must delete widget.plist,widget.html and config_iwidget.js or just rename them or backup on pc. (Thanks meth357 )

DOWNLOADS:

Download UniAW7.theme (IOS7) HERE

Download UniAW7_Animation-Only.theme(IOS7) HERE
    Does it work on iPhone 6 yet...? And if it does
    What am I doing wrong? I've tried it on my 6 with both LockHTML and GrovvyLock. On groovyLock I was able to get it to work on my iPhone 6 but in demo mode only. Is there anyway to make it work without widget weather? I believe I was able to do that on iOS 7. Also will this support Cydget if and when Cydget is updated? And does widget weather work on iOS 8. I know it hasn't been updated yet, but does it work..? I prefer Cydget over all of the above, but will use anything for the time being.

Edit:
    I do have a uniaw mod running in Iwidgets
    That was made for the Era theme. In zoomed mode of course. But running fifiFine with no crashes even with passcode enabled...
    Last edited by intramorph; 2014-11-03 at 05:46 PM.
    2014-11-03 05:42 PM
    Does it work on iPhone 6 yet...? And if it does
    What am I doing wrong? I've tried it on my 6 with both LockHTML and GrovvyLock. On groovyLock I was able to get it to work on my iPhone 6 but in demo mode only. Is there anyway to make it work without widget weather? I believe I was able to do that on iOS 7. Also will this support Cydget if and when Cydget is updated? And does widget weather work on iOS 8. I know it hasn't been updated yet, but does it work..? I prefer Cydget over all of the above, but will use anything for the time being.

Edit:
    I do have a uniaw mod running in Iwidgets
    That was made for the Era theme. In zoomed mode of course. But running fifiFine with no crashes even with passcode enabled...
    See post #884 above.
    2014-11-03 05:50 PM
12,350 ... 3442434445465494144544 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD