Thanks to all guys for the update ww2..this forum is made of nice and awesome people..thank's all!!!!!!!
    2016-02-03 07:07 PM
    Attachment 721860 Attachment 721861

Now it worked perfectus One more time a huge thanks @Jusepehe71 @Marty McFly @King_O_Hill @Ian and all I forget to mention Im glad to be a part of that nice modding community.

All Credits goes to the peops above

https://www.mediafire.com/?sa0wm1e6fpmm1c2
    fantastic job everyone, thanks

Last edited by Jusephe71; 2016-02-03 at 08:00 PM.
    2016-02-03 07:10 PM
    Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by bliken; 2016-02-03 at 08:13 PM. Reason: NEWB issues
    2016-02-03 07:11 PM
    Any ideas ??

I lost the 5 day forecast. I rebooted and resprung. Deleted widget and tried adding again. It is UNIAW7.1

Started last night I noticed it was gone. The moon phases come up with touch but can't find what happened with 5 day forecast

Did you do any modifications in "styles.css"?
    Maybe check to make sure your 'z-index' didn't change.

#TouchShowHourlyForecast {

position: absolute;

top: 10.5%;

left: 27%;

width: 23%;

height: 13%;

z-index: 1000;

}
    2016-02-03 07:54 PM
    Yeah. My work last night for IaMe was done with full version from Post #1. Still troubles with the Ycity and Gcity functions returning a city with G+ stuff.. even when groovyAPI.do placed correctly for myLocation,txt. Weird.

Oh EXCELLENT!.. But I couldn't even get that far last night.. Can you send me your main.js. IaMe.. Wanna check it against mine to see what the issue might be.. It IS strange that (even though we don't need it anymore with WW2 fixed) we can't get the Ycity function to talk directly to Yahoo bypassing WW2.. in G+ stuff.. It should work just as easily at the Gcity. Weird..

Post that main.js, please, IaMe?
    Yes I'll post as soon as I get home

So glad the update came out!
    Last edited by laMe; 2016-02-03 at 09:58 PM.
    2016-02-03 08:43 PM
    If you are using the main.js from UniAW7.1 in post 1, you also need to remove the useNeighbourhood switch in Your Config.js file as I don't use it anymore.
    If your using the complete UniAW7.1 from post 1 then it's already done.
    The 1st link in post 1 is the only one that's fully up to date.
    I must have blown by this the first reading of it. Ian, is the useNeighborhood switch different than UseExtraLocation? where people set it to different things. I have a vague recollection of very old widgets having a variable called useNeighborhood. But we've had the UseExtraLocation switch for a long time - if memory serves.

But I was thinking - with all the great 'auto sense' code you've done in recent years with UniAW7.1 (and maybe you're already doing this on your copy), since it's been a very long time since extraLocCity showed something different than 'city'.. and since I think everyone wants the 'smallest' closest subdivision to their house.. why don't we just auto sense that area of the code too.

Something like:
    Code:
    if (obj.extraLocNeighborhood) { cityname = obj.extraLocNeighborhood; }
    else if (obj.extraLocCity) { cityname = obj.extraLocCity; } //maybe leave this one out
    else if (obj.city) { cityname = obj.city; }
    else if (obj.extraLocCounty) { cityname = obj.extraLocCounty; } // in case no city
    else { cityname = "--No City Data Available--"; }	//if none throw some error
    So I wonder if we just got rid of the "switch" for UseExtraLocation all together.

Just some more musing...
    2016-02-04 12:56 AM
    I must have blown by this the first reading of it. Ian, is the useNeighborhood switch different than UseExtraLocation? where people set it to different things. I have a vague recollection of very old widgets having a variable called useNeighborhood. But we've had the UseExtraLocation switch for a long time - if memory serves.

But I was thinking - with all the great 'auto sense' code you've done in recent years with UniAW7.1 (and maybe you're already doing this on your copy), since it's been a very long time since extraLocCity showed something different than 'city'.. and since I think everyone wants the 'smallest' closest subdivision to their house.. why don't we just auto sense that area of the code too.

Something like:
    Code:
    else if (obj.extraLocCity) { cityname = obj.extraLocCity; } //maybe leave this one out
    else if (obj.extraLocCounty) { cityname = obj.extraLocCounty; } // in case no city
    else { cityname = "--No City Data Available--"; }//if none throw some error
    So I wonder if we just got rid of the "switch" for UseExtraLocation all together.

Just some more musing...
    Look at the first link in post 1, it's already done a while back.
    I got the name of the switch wrong (couldn't remember as flying atm), it's the UseExtraLocation switch that's gone.
    2016-02-04 01:44 AM
    Just arrived back in Muscat for another 3 months work.
    Didn't manage to get my new bar open in the Philippines either, still needs at least another months work.
    2016-02-04 02:48 AM
    Edit... Figured out
    Last edited by laMe; 2016-02-04 at 04:39 AM.
    2016-02-04 03:04 AM
    I got the name of the switch wrong (couldn't remember as flying atm), it's the UseExtraLocation switch that's gone.
    Ah okay! Sometimes Ian updates so fast I can't keep up!
    2016-02-04 03:31 AM
    By special request and with permission from the master himself, Max_Pa1n, here's LS Climacons_NextLevel_Pa1n2. Make sure y'all say thanks to Max. @Max_Pa1n on Twitter.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...evel_Pa1n2.zip
    Does your additional locations working for you ,because mine not?
    Last edited by nik1975; 2016-02-04 at 06:33 AM.
    2016-02-04 06:03 AM
    Hello Gang
    How to add a space between the coordinates?
    UniAW7-img_1731.png
    2016-02-04 07:22 AM
    Looks great. Off topic can you share the middle finger bubble or tell me where I can get it. Thanks.
    The badge is from self-x

My iPad Air2 via Tapatalk - Hope your day is all it can be!!
    Last edited by Mary48336; 2016-02-04 at 08:47 AM.
    2016-02-04 08:45 AM
    Hello Gang
    How to add a space between the coordinates?
    UniAW7-img_1731.png
    In the javascript line for your coordinates, look for the comma part & just add a space after the comma, so from this:
    + "," +
    To this:
    + ", " +
    2016-02-04 02:25 PM
    Ah okay! Sometimes Ian updates so fast I can't keep up!
    Will you update the county, country, zip and neighborhood codes for the last UniAW 7.1 in page 1, m8?
    2016-02-04 02:35 PM
    Will you update the county, country, zip and neighborhood codes for the last UniAW 7.1 in page 1, m8?
    I'm almost done a rewrite that adds those elements into the full and simple UniAW7.1 on page 1. I just want to make sure Ian has the base code the way he thinks best before I make my extra location and Google info mods for folks. Give it another 24-48hrs..
    2016-02-04 03:27 PM
    Hey NewD. I like the code you posted on page 468. I rather have the county as the last option.

case "neighborhood":
    else if (obj.extraLocCity) { cityname = obj.extraLocCity; }
    else { cityname = obj.county; }
    break;
    2016-02-04 04:22 PM
    Fixed. Added 'address' to WW2.0_chevy_with_UniAW.

UniAW7-img_4055.png
    2016-02-04 04:33 PM
    Fixed. Added 'address' to WW2.0_chevy_with_UniAW.

UniAW7-img_4055.png
    Nice job but how did you get the correct time & I'm on 8,4 and my is like five hour difference!UniAW7UniAW7
    2016-02-04 04:51 PM
    Ah GREAT!... The copy from page 1 I'd downloaded on Monday night still didn't have the switch gone. So I guess we were 'musing' about it at the same time.. .. One small error, M8.. you have an 'l' at the end of 'extraLocCounty' in your else if statement on the county line. That needs to be taken out. Little typo. All good otherwise! Working perfectly here!
    Hey NewD. I like the code you posted on page 468. I rather have the county as the last option.

case "neighborhood":
    else { cityname = obj.county; }
    break;
    Not sure if the code you posted there is an example of what "I posted" or what "you want", Signori.

Ian's gotten rid of the UseExtraLocation switch all together in most recent update... It now simply looks at the widgetweather.xml for the smallest area first.. 'neighborhood', if none, it looks next for 'extraLocCity' (which is same as 'city' for a very long time now - though I would have just used 'city), then if it find no city - it looks lastly for 'extraLocCounty'. If no found data in any field - it returns "Where am I?"..

Even before I saw Ian's most recent redo (which, OF COURSE, he beat me to.. LOL) this way of dealing with preferred location is what I was musing about yesterday. This is what's currently in the most updated UniAW7.1:

Code:
    if (obj.woeid) {
    	else if (obj.extraLocCounty) { cityname = obj.extraLocCounty; }
    	else { cityname = "Where am I?" }
    }
    Now, Signori, if you prefer the code to choose county OVER city - then you'd want to change that section to read:

Code:
    else if (obj.extraLocCounty) { cityname = obj.extraLocCounty; }
    else if (obj.city) { cityname = obj.city; } //Grant uses 'city' over 'extraLocCity' (they're always the same)
    else { cityname = "Where am I?" }
    For those learning code.. With an else if statement... the code STOPS looking for anything after whichever else if returns a TRUE first.. So in Ian's code there - IF there's a neighborhood - the code stops looking for anything else.. If there's no neighborhood the next else if executes- and if it finds something there it will execute the command in {}.. etc, etc.. The final ELSE line is for when it finds nothing in the other if/else if lines.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-02-04 at 05:34 PM.
    2016-02-04 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD