So will the version that's available for download now work with iPhone 6 in iOS 8.1..? And will this new universal version work with Cydget if and when it's updated?
    2014-11-06 03:59 PM
    Lockhtml and Groovylook seems to have problems with ios 8.1...
    2014-11-06 04:04 PM
    Over on iphone 6, IOS 8.1

UniAw RC2 and is running ok.
    JB is quite stable, better than what I am used to on iOS 7.06

Thanks for all the work done for UniAw up till now.
    Last edited by robertus; 2014-11-06 at 06:52 PM.
    2014-11-06 05:29 PM
    Attached are the files that I messed with...I don't know if more needs to be changed cause I haven't had all the weather conditions to test...although I made changes for all weather info that you see in the screenshot, it may include other conditions...

Night animations look good thou...(ie. moon, meteors, stars, clouds, etc)...

Is a .rar file so I don't know if you can open in MMI app (you may need to do so at a PC)...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...iPad_Files.rar

Edit: Forgot to mention I used the UniAW package from the link in the first post...
    Thank you. I've been trying to set it do digital without the clock background, but one I do display:none for clock background, the time also doesn't display. I didn't have a problem with this on the iPhone. Is it specific to iPad? Thanks again.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-11-06 06:34 PM
    No sir, I did not. Please link me to the post that explain what to do.

By the way, for those who are still looking into what causes the resprings on the 6+, I've also noticed that double clicking the home button to get to the app switcher ONLY FROM THE springboard screen causes resprings about 75% of the time.
    2014-11-06 06:43 PM
    If your getting resprings by double clicking the home button, then you need to do a DFU restore and setup as new. This has solved it for others.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-06 06:50 PM
    Yes....King is correct. I had issues with double clicking home button would result in resprings. I restored as NEW and JB.

No more issues
    2014-11-06 07:07 PM
    If your getting resprings by double clicking the home button, then you need to do a DFU restore and setup as new. This has solved it for others.
    did that twice over the last 2 days, stil a couple of random resprings when clicking home button to skip a app, double clicking no problem here
    2014-11-06 07:12 PM
    Yeah I just got a resprung after hitting the home button to get out of an app.
    2014-11-06 07:32 PM
    I was in contact with the developer of iWidgets because I also have resprings
    since using iWidgets with iO8 on my 6 plus.
    Just to let you know: Unfortunately he plans no iOS 8 version of iWidgets.
    2014-11-06 07:45 PM
    Did Eldwin not have a device on iOS 8?

Is he willing to open source it then?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-06 07:52 PM
    Hi Blue,

Really impressed with your designs, they look amazing.

Unfortunately, there are no plans at this time. I do not have an iOS 8 device and it was by coincidence that the tweak somewhat works.

Regards,
    eldwin
    2014-11-06 07:57 PM
    anyone have a link to RC2? Had to restore phone.
    2014-11-06 09:12 PM
    Okay, I did some Chrash testing today on my 6 plus.
    I uninstalled every tweak, except iWidgets, only using 3 iWidgets: UniAW6.4 , a RSS reader and a slideshow: randomly crash/resprings
    I disabled the screen rotation and run only the RSS reader and the slideshow: randomly crashs

So, with other words, it has nothing to do with UniAW but I have no idea.
    It seems to be an iPhone6 plus problem only. Thewaytozion uses iWidgets with the same widgets I use, but on an iPhone 6. He has no crashes.
    2014-11-06 09:30 PM
    anyone have a link to RC2? Had to restore phone.
    it was taken down until the tweaks get updated for ios 8 support
    2014-11-06 09:57 PM
    I know TaJ, but I have a 6+ and was doing testing on it but had to restore my phone.
    2014-11-06 09:59 PM
    Okay, I did some Chrash testing today on my 6 plus.
    I uninstalled every tweak, except iWidgets, only using 3 iWidgets: UniAW6.4 , a RSS reader and a slideshow: randomly crash/resprings
    I disabled the screen rotation and run only the RSS reader and the slideshow: randomly crashs

So, with other words, it has nothing to do with UniAW but I have no idea.
    It seems to be an iPhone6 plus problem only. Thewaytozion uses iWidgets with the same widgets I use, but on an iPhone 6. He has no crashes.
    also a lot of resprings a couple of days ago, made a clean install that help it, now only 3-6 resprings, i have only this iwidget running nothing on lockscreen, can se when running this iwidget i have 850-950 mb memory in use, if i try sbhtlm3 i have 600-700 mb memory i use, when nothing at all running no widget i have 200-300 mb menery in use, maybe this uniaw 7 is to heavy ???

update . release candidate 4 seems to be not so heavy on animation, now i have 550-750 mb memory use, trying groovylock also, wil update info in the morning
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-06 at 11:36 PM.
    2014-11-06 10:21 PM
    A RAM issue ? Could be possible, but most other iDevices have also 1 GB RAM or even less !
    You could test it and let it run half a day without any animation (Slideshows, Weather Wallpapers, birds). But my device also crashs with other widgets.
    2014-11-06 11:43 PM
    Yeah not sure what it is either that causes these random resprings.

I am on 6plus and I get them even in RC4 WWb6.......getting out of apps while hitting the home button, once by opening the camera (not all the time just once).

Really weird
    2014-11-06 11:48 PM
    Hej M8,

I tested for you (iph6+ ).

I installed the Tweak SBFlip on my iPhone 6 which enables the Springboard rotation mode for my device (usually only for iPhone6plus on iOS 8). And here we go:

With Rotation Lock enabled and iWidgets running --> no Crash at all.

With Rotation enabled (like on usual iPhone 6plus devices) and iWidgets running!--> my device crashes when I flip my phone.

With Rotation enabled (like on usual iPhone 6plus devices) and iWidgets deinstalled --> no Crash at all and I can flip my device
    2014-11-06 11:59 PM
12,292 ... 3846474849505898148548 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD