I hope it isn't a 6plus issue either as I love having UNIAW on my SB......just waiting for convergence to get updated do I can run it also on my LS.

I think after all widgets/apps get updated for IOS8 we will know more if it truly is a 6plus issue
    2014-11-07 01:37 PM
    @Ian, I don't know if the 6 + is completely to blame. I still think iOS 8 suffers from the same issues that iOS 7 did with regards to random resprings with animations. I am currently running the latest UNIAW on a i5 iOS 7.1.1 and 6+ iOS 8.1 and both will randomly respring.

Convergance is up and running on iOS 8. So that tweak is definitely being updated.
    Is the Convergance you are using on Mat's repo or just for beta testing ?.
    2014-11-07 01:46 PM
    I have a tweak basalt LS.
    Remember someone?
    Think is from dacal in the past.
    Its a location gps theme.
    On my 6+ 8.1 with animations on.
    Not a single respring.
    Maybe compare things for stable themes on ios 8.1.
    2014-11-07 01:48 PM
    Yeah I just got a resprung after hitting the home button to get out of an app.
    All of us, even on 6, get the respring coming out of an app. That's more ubiquitous than the double respring thing only 6+ people were getting.

Just in Beta for now, JA.

I am currently running the latest UNIAW on a i5 iOS 7.1.1 and 6+ iOS 8.1 and both will randomly respring.
    This leads me to believe tweak conflict as my 5S on 7.1.2 never has any respringing issues - ever. Running UniAW7 on my 6 on 8.1 or on my 5S 7.1.2 are both perfectly stable with no respringing.

On my 6 - the only random respringing I get is the occasional home button coming out of an app. Maybe once a day, once every other day. So the 6+ issue can't have anything to do with UniAW7 itself, though it IS logical to conclude that the rotation feature in a 6+ complicates RAM shortage when a widget like UniAW is running. That makes perfect sense to me. So you could "indirectly" say that UniAW7 is at fault… but not directly.,

But you getting respringing on i5, Krima, is very strange from my experience on 5S. Simon, though, mentioned random respringing all thru iOS 7 on his 5S. I never had a single the whole JB period. Weird. Differences in tweak complement is the only explanation as I see it.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-07 at 02:13 PM.
    2014-11-07 01:52 PM
    @Ian, I don't know if the 6 + is completely to blame. I still think iOS 8 suffers from the same issues that iOS 7 did with regards to random resprings with animations. I am currently running the latest UNIAW on a i5 iOS 7.1.1 and 6+ iOS 8.1 and both will randomly respring.
    Hi Krima,

Yes I did say in my last post that I also believe IOS8 still has much bugs, but I am surprised you have re-spring issue on IOS7, I thought this was all found out (passcode issue) as I have never had issue on i5 or 4S, but not much help saying that I know. For your info, I have always used Convergance so don't know if GroovyLock or LockHTML3 has issues or not. Convergance & iWidgets on iph4S & 5 for me rock solid!
    I did test UniAW6.5 in LockHMTL3 and performance was very poor, GroovyLock was better but Convergance was much better than both of them, just my personal tests though with the scroll on 6.5.

Have any of you guys tested with RC4? Any better?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 02:39 PM.
    2014-11-07 02:37 PM
    Ian not sure about RC4 I have RC2 and WW2.0B4 I believe and testing in both fixed and GPS mode and it work very well for me. I only get a very random respring every great once in a while, but usually only after having many apps open at same time. I am on iPhone6 8.1, if you would like another tester let me know currently Beta testing WW.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2014-11-07 at 02:51 PM.
    2014-11-07 02:47 PM
    I am on RC4 on my 6plus running WWb6. The updating isn't as accurate as it was on b2 WW. Everything running great. The occasional respring when closing an app....and when I woke this morning and unlocked my phone it resprung. Did the same thing yesterday morning (but I was running RC3).

Hi Krima,

Yes I did say in my last post that I also believe IOS8 still has much bugs, but I am surprised you have re-spring issue on IOS7, I thought this was all found out (passcode issue) as I have never had issue on i5 or 4S, but not much help saying that I know. For your info, I have always used Convergance so don't know if GroovyLock or LockHTML3 has issues or not. Convergance & iWidgets on iph4S & 5 for me rock solid!
    I did test UniAW6.5 in LockHMTL3 and performance was very poor, GroovyLock was better but Convergance was much better than both of them, just my personal tests though with the scroll on 6.5.

Have any of you guys tested with RC4? Any better?
    2014-11-07 02:54 PM
    Blik, i have updated RC4 this morning on GCB. Can you test this version ? Thx.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-11-07 02:57 PM
    Not yet on his repo.

Ian, Convergance is my preference as well. I just find that it runs LS better than all the rest. We r still very early on in this jailbreak so I am confident that things will get ironed out.

I will say, I never knew how wonderful the iOS 6 jailbreak was until now. That might be my favorite OS to date. Rest in peace.
    2014-11-07 03:25 PM
    Blik, i have updated RC4 this morning on GCB. Can you test this version ? Thx.
    Huuum RC4 good...☺️
    iphonejailbreak.fr
    2014-11-07 03:26 PM
    on RC 4 have tryet to turn off a lot of animation i uniaw7 and had have 0 resprings the last 6 hour looks like this is the way for me.
    2014-11-07 03:30 PM
    on RC 4 have tryet to turn off a lot of animation i uniaw7 and had have 0 resprings the last 6 hour looks like this is the way for me.
    Thats the beauty on the UniAW, everything is turnOffaBubble.
    2014-11-07 03:41 PM
    Where do I turn off or limit the number of balloons? Not listed in the config.js
    2014-11-07 03:45 PM
    Where do I turn off or limit the number of balloons? Not listed in the config.js
    They are configureable in each weather condition listed in the animations.js file, just be sure you adjust each condition in iph5 & iph4 section (especially important if you are sharing). In RC versions its under // IPHONE 5/5S/6/6+ CONFIGURATION.

Example for Partly Cloudy condition (3 big balloons and 3 small balloons):

Code:
    case "partlycloudy":
    				createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    				createStars(20); // Stars
    				createMeteors(4); // Meteors
    				createWhiteClouds(8); // Light Clouds
    				createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    				createBirds(); // Birds
    				createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
    				createBigBalloons(3);  // Big Balloons
    				createFrost(); // Frost effect
    			break;

So you can have certain conditions with more balloons & some with less, like a sunny day would have 3 or 4 but a mostly cloudy day might have 1 or 2.
    2014-11-07 04:17 PM
    They are configureable in each weather condition listed in the animations.js file, just be sure you adjust each condition in iph5 & iph4 section (especially important if you are sharing). In RC versions its under // IPHONE 5/5S/6/6+ CONFIGURATION.

Example for Partly Cloudy condition (3 big balloons and 3 small balloons):

Code:
    case "partlycloudy":
    createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    createStars(20); // Stars
    createMeteors(4); // Meteors
    createWhiteClouds(8); // Light Clouds
    createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    createBirds(); // Birds
    createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
    createBigBalloons(3);  // Big Balloons
    createFrost(); // Frost effect
    break;

So you can have certain conditions with more balloons & some with less, like a sunny day would have 3 or 4 but a mostly cloudy day might have 1 or 2.
    Thanks Ian...
    2014-11-07 04:19 PM
    Thanks Ian...
    No problem pal, this is where you can customise each condition to your liking, changing the numeric values i.e in example above, 20 stars, 4 meteors, 8 white clouds plus the balloons. You can easily also add or remove function calls, i.e if you don't want birds then just remove the call for the birds function: createBirds(); // Birds and if you wanted snow in partlycloudy (LOL) you would just add the call: createSnow(35); // Snow and adjust the amount to your liking: (35).

Have fun.
    2014-11-07 04:30 PM
    UniAW7 link in post 1 now updated.

It now works with WidgetWeather, gps (myLocation.txt), or WOEID (locale code or zip), I will amend the writeup in post 1 tomorrow. For iPhone models 4 & 5 only.

The Animations-Only version has not been updated yet.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-07 at 05:34 PM.
    2014-11-07 05:31 PM
    Hey Ian thanks for the hard work you and decal put in on UniAW 7, really appreciate it.

One thing, i am using it on my 5s both on my SB and LS and i noticed the Birds are moving very slowly sometimes their wings doesn't move, is this a ram issue or ?.

Love the new weather wallpapers in the update.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-07 at 06:33 PM.
    2014-11-07 06:27 PM
    Hey Ian thanks for the hard work you and decal put in on UniAW 7, really appreciate it.

One thing, i am using it on my 5s both on my SB and LS and i noticed the Birds are moving very slowly sometimes their wings doesn't move, is this a ram issue or ?.

Love the new weather wallpapers in the update.
    I never use the birds, it's late here (1:48am) I will test it tomorrow on my phones.
    2014-11-07 06:49 PM
    I never use the birds, it's late here (1:48am) I will test it tomorrow on my phones.
    I love the birds!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-07 07:06 PM
12,292 ... 40484950515260100150550 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD