hey, it's a start
    sorry for not being clear enough
    Thanks again, now I got to go render all my cubes again at 224X244 LOL..
    2016-04-19 06:29 PM
    what size do you got them now?if you don't want to use your theme on ipad you don't need to do this
    2016-04-19 06:32 PM
    Ian, you will like the "IB" method. It eliminates creating all those smaller icons that get used elsewhere in the UI and such. Huge timesaver if you are a themer making 250+ icons!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-04-19 06:33 PM
    You can really use any size 180 X 180 and up. Some people like to make icons on a bigger canvas to get more detail I think. I don't do PS, but I do 3D CAD.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-04-19 06:36 PM
    Still not getting this to work.
    When you say "IconBundles folder" you mean "Bundles/com.saurik.Cydia folder"? or I have to make a folder called "IconBundles"?

Where can i read all about this?
    I actually went looking last night for you on this.. But there's just nothing from Coolstar anywhere on the IB method. His Github article tells you about EVERY other feature of Anemone - which is QUITE a bit more expansive than WB could ever do.. But he DOESN'T explain the basics of his theming engine. Sadly, like Saurik, Coolstar is quite aloof and reclusive and is just not interested in MMi, even with it being the largest theming forum out here. He prefers Twitter and that terribly hard to learn/hard to find anything in - Reddit forum. He has a SLACK channel he created for people interesting in theming.. but that's yet another app for your phone.

In short.. there's 'nowhere' to read about it.. And that is one of the greatest frustrations of using Anemone. I DID start a thread here at MMi about Anemone back in January - because there were just so many questions to be asked. Many people very versed in Anemone will pop in and help.

Have fun! It really IS a superior theming platform to WB. But its developer is as 'enigmatic' as WB's was/is. Except Jay's nearing middle age and Coolstar is only 18.
    2016-04-19 07:13 PM
    Thanks again guys,
    I had my icons rendered at 180X180, so I think I will just leave them like that cause the rendering time in 3d is not fast & my MacBookPro gets very hot doing them.
    2016-04-19 09:01 PM
    [cough...cough]timetoupgrade[cough...cough]
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2016-04-20 12:03 AM
    [cough...cough]timetoupgrade[cough...cough]
    If Apple came out with another 17" I would upgrade in a second.
    2016-04-20 10:35 AM
    I just bought me a new 15" MBP, Quad core i7. Loving the speed, very little heat.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2016-04-20 04:36 PM
    If Apple came out with another 17" I would upgrade in a second.
    YES!!! I miss the 17" screen!!! Was 'top heavy'.. and looked strange for a laptop.. But LOVED that screen!!!
    2016-04-20 05:51 PM
    I just bought me a new 15" MBP, Quad core i7. Loving the speed, very little heat.
    That's what I have now.. MEAN machine for sure!
    2016-04-20 05:51 PM
    Just bought a 27" iMac my first Mac love it!
    2016-04-20 07:09 PM
    hey Ian,i have trouble with uniaw7.1 ww2_only from the first page.
    so when i set var No_Forecast_On_Start = true forecast will show but on second tap hourly will not show up and dailly will not go aways,just sticks there,any thoughts?
    just your stock widget i didn't change anything but that var
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2016-04-20 at 09:49 PM.
    2016-04-20 09:40 PM
    Rock on Ian you make it , I'm in

Kindest Regards
    2016-04-21 04:59 AM
    @Ian, is there a quick way to disable arc sun/moon?.....I thought there was a switch in config.js but no.....

can you tell me basically what these numbers in green represent? specifically the var pRotate.....I got the sun/moon to disable arc at the beginning of its duration, but then it arches downward towards the end, second half of the screen. I'm also curious what the separate sun.js file does for UniAW......Thanks buddy, and have a great day/evening

Last edited by ferlop15; 2016-04-21 at 11:05 AM.
    2016-04-21 09:05 AM
    so when i set var No_Forecast_On_Start = true forecast will show but on second tap hourly will not show up and dailly will not go aways,just sticks there,any thoughts?
    You're right, it's broke, must've been that way since it was posted, just shows ya!
    I can look at it tonight or tomorrow.
    2016-04-21 10:39 AM
    Ian, is there a quick way to disable arc sun/moon?.....I thought there was a switch in config.js but no.....

can you tell me basically what these numbers in green represent? specifically the var pRotate.....I got the arc to disable sun/moon at the beginning of its duration, but then it arches downward towards the end, second half of the screen. I'm also curious what the separate sun.js file does for UniAW......Thanks buddy, and have a great day/evening
    No, there's not a quick way.
    I can also look into it after I fix the "WW2 only" version.
    pRotate gets replaced with pTranslate.
    Can't remember what version had the switch, maybe 6.4.
    2016-04-21 10:44 AM
    Ok Ian, thanks!
    2016-04-21 11:03 AM
    I have updated the link in post 1 with the fix, but incase you have a mod here is all that has to be done:

In touch.js file, in touchExtra2 function, either delete or comment out (as I have done) the lines highlighted in screenshot attached.

@ ferlop, Sorry didn't have time tonight, and now working tomorrow, but I will do my best to get it done for you tomorrow after I finish work.
    Attached Thumbnails UniAW7-screen-shot-2016-04-21-8.06.17-pm.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-04-21 at 06:13 PM.
    2016-04-21 06:10 PM
    I have updated the link in post 1 with the fix, but incase you have a mod here is all that has to be done:

In touch.js file, in touchExtra2 function, either delete or comment out (as I have done) the lines highlighted in screenshot attached.

@ ferlop, Sorry didn't have time tonight, and now working tomorrow, but I will do my best to get it done for you tomorrow after I finish work.
    cool,thank you very much,now i have a lot of mods to update for WW3 and xenHTML,i want to be a little ahead when it arrives
    2016-04-21 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD