Your widgetweather.xml file looks fine. The widget works perfectly for me in GB+ on my iPhone 6. Just make sure you update the widget with the single line of code for GB+ conversion and it will work. Unless China is blocking your access to weather.com for some reason.
    I had updated all the widgets with the single line of code for GB+ conversion in my pc instead in ifile , some widgets can useful ,but still have some of them can't , can you help me to text this widgets in you iphone ? Here is the link :https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6ibvu5824...s_mod.zip?dl=0
    2016-06-27 10:13 AM
    I never used SBHtml, so I dont know anything about how it Works and neither XenHTML...
    Will it be something like iWidgets that you can place different widgets to different pages or the same widget on every page?
    2016-06-29 12:56 PM
    I never used SBHtml, so I dont know anything about how it Works and neither XenHTML...
    Will it be something like iWidgets that you can place different widgets to different pages or the same widget on every page?
    Same full page widget on every page. Like we used to be able to do in PerPageHTML, Winterboard in iOS 6 and before.. Then later in SBHTML and GroovyBoard+.
    2016-06-29 02:40 PM
    Thank you very much...
    So I have to continue to use that buggy iWidgets, because I have different widgets on every page, true?
    UniAW7-1.pngUniAW7-3.pngUniAW7-img_0635.png
    2016-06-30 11:13 AM
    Thank you very much...
    So I have to continue to use that buggy iWidgets, because I have different widgets on every page, true?
    UniAW7-1.pngUniAW7-3.pngUniAW7-img_0635.png
    Yep. If you want different widgets on every page.. iWidgets is your only choice.

Not sure why you'd call it buggy, though. It's been the most rock stable tweak I've used since iOS 6. Amazing tweak.
    2016-06-30 01:32 PM
    So strange , m37h's iwidgets :UniAW7.1_Boss_v1.1、UniAW7.1_Boss_m37h's_mod and UniAW7.1_m37h_iWidget2 can't convert to use with GB+ , who know why ?
    2016-06-30 02:06 PM
    Yep. If you want different widgets on every page.. iWidgets is your only choice.

Not sure why you'd call it buggy, though. It's been the most rock stable tweak I've used since iOS 6. Amazing tweak.
    On every icon moving and widget replacing causes a crash and respring...
    Using it fram the beginning but its buggy in iOS 8 and 9
    2016-06-30 02:22 PM
    On every icon moving and widget replacing causes a crash and respring...
    Using it fram the beginning but its buggy in iOS 8 and 9
    Wow. You must have a tweak conflict somewhere. Been using it since the beginning here too.. and I've never experienced anything like you're describing with iWidgets. I use about 4-6 iWidgets too.. just like you. You should try testing with all other dylibs turned off in iCleaner to discover the real problem. It's definitely not iWidgets.
    2016-06-30 04:14 PM
    hi guys another uniaw mod for boss from me,credits to all the usual suspects,thank you

boss_LS_UniAW7.1
    What do I change to show my actual city?
    2016-06-30 07:42 PM
    Wow. You must have a tweak conflict somewhere. Been using it since the beginning here too.. and I've never experienced anything like you're describing with iWidgets. I use about 4-6 iWidgets too.. just like you. You should try testing with all other dylibs turned off in iCleaner to discover the real problem. It's definitely not iWidgets.
    You may be right
    You and most of the guys use iconoclasm I think
    But I'm still using Anchor and Springtomize, that may be the cause...
    2016-07-01 01:44 PM
    You may be right
    I use Springtomize too. Along with Iconoclasm and 20 other tweaks.. I stopped using Anchor long ago as it was one of the buggiest tweaks ever..
    2016-07-01 03:44 PM
    You may be right
    I also use Anchor and Springtomize and HidemeX and have no issues

My iPad Air2 via Tapatalk - Hope your day is all it can be!!
    2016-07-02 02:38 AM
    A couple of people PM'd me about converting this and since a user here I think also asked for it might as well post it here...

CORE widget converted for Anemone...credits to Blue of course, UniAW/WW teams and I think it was #m37h who ported it to UniAW7.1 so thanks to him as I used his ported package...also thanks to Ras for the refresh code...

Tested on i6s with anemone on 9.0.2...

UniAW7-core_sb.png

https://app.box.com/s/sgheki6mb56uxi5g6xnvnbp5qj3qo2bd
    2016-07-02 10:22 PM
    A couple of people PM'd me about converting this and since a user here I think also asked for it might as well post it here...

CORE widget converted for Anemone...credits to Blue of course, UniAW/WW teams and I think it was #m37h who ported it to UniAW7.1 so thanks to him as I used his ported package...also thanks to Ras for the refresh code...

Tested on i6s with anemone on 9.0.2...

UniAW7-core_sb.png

https://app.box.com/s/sgheki6mb56uxi5g6xnvnbp5qj3qo2bd
    Hi Kristatos

1st of all, thanks for your work on this baby, but if I remember correctly m37h did an anemone port, too for the AnemoneHTML version of the Core widget (credits @Blue). His port had some Probs with refreshing Weather and Locale, will this port doesnt have these probs?
    2016-07-03 01:46 AM
    Hi Kristatos

1st of all, thanks for your work on this baby, but if I remember correctly m37h did an anemone port, too for the AnemoneHTML version of the Core widget (credits @Blue). His port had some Probs with refreshing Weather and Locale, will this port doesnt have these probs?
    Thanks..I stand corrected UniAW7...don't understand why people were asking for it then UniAW7..

AnemoneHTML doesn't auto refresh..it wasn't #m37h's fault..the refresh code I mentioned is a work around Ras posted to have the widget reload every 'X' number of seconds (set by the user)..it works great to a certain extent...but the screen has to be unlocked for that period of time or, if locked, then a more extended period of time is required (haven't figured out how long but I'm guessing has to do with the deep sleep people have mentioned)...

Once locked for that extended period (which is well under an hour for example) the widget immediately reloads when the phone is unlocked...if you are like half the idevice owners that leaves the phone unlocked then it depends on how often you want it to refresh...it beats having to respring the phone for it to update thou...but XenHTML will come along soon enough UniAW7...

This version is based in the 'WW Only' UniAW so no locale...no var option in the Config file to choose it...to be honest I really don't care much for the locale option...unless the widget was made only for locale and I like it enough to use it that way...I stick with WW stuff...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2016-07-03 at 02:45 AM.
    2016-07-03 02:41 AM
    Hey i was hoping you can tell me where to find the work around RasUniAW7-img_2502.png Posted i would like to try that out i would love to get my home screen updating the weather thanks

Thanks..I stand corrected UniAW7...don't understand why people were asking for it then UniAW7..

AnemoneHTML doesn't auto refresh..it wasn't #m37h's fault..the refresh code I mentioned is a work around Ras posted to have the widget reload every 'X' number of seconds (set by the user)..it works great to a certain extent...but the screen has to be unlocked for that period of time or, if locked, then a more extended period of time is required (haven't figured out how long but I'm guessing has to do with the deep sleep people have mentioned)...

Once locked for that extended period (which is well under an hour for example) the widget immediately reloads when the phone is unlocked...if you are like half the idevice owners that leaves the phone unlocked then it depends on how often you want it to refresh...it beats having to respring the phone for it to update thou...but XenHTML will come along soon enough UniAW7...

This version is based in the 'WW Only' UniAW so no locale...no var option in the Config file to choose it...to be honest I really don't care much for the locale option...unless the widget was made only for locale and I like it enough to use it that way...I stick with WW stuff...
    2016-07-05 01:45 AM
    Hey i was hoping you can tell me where to find the work around RasUniAW7-img_2502.png Posted i would like to try that out i would love to get my home screen updating the weather thanks
    Actually he posted it on this thread, page 521, post 10402...

Hit the thanks button on that post for him bud...
    2016-07-05 02:22 AM
    Great thanks a lot will do!
    2016-07-05 02:44 AM
    This is the automatic page refresh code (red text) which should go into the head tag part of the html file.
    Code:
    <head>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, height= device-height, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60">
    The number 60 means it will refresh the page every 60 seconds, which I think is too much. So if you rather see it refresh every 5 minutes then change the 60 to 300, as 300 seconds are 5 minutes!

However I still would not be too happy with this because, yes, I want automatic update, but I also want an update when I want without waiting for the next automatic update interval.
    For that reason I would set the above number 60 to 1800 which is 15 minutes as most weather services do not refresh their weather data below this time frame.
    Then I would add this into the html page.
    3 parts, one css style part, one div and one javascript function.
    The css style would be
    Code:
    #manualUpdate {
    	position:absolute;
    	top:50%;
    	left:0%;
    	height:50%;
    	width:50%;
    	z-index:1000;
    }
    which would use the bottom left quarter of the widget screen as a touch area.
    A bit more to this later!
    the div part goes between the body tags
    Code:
    <body>
    <div id="manualUpdate" onClick="updateNow()"></div>
    and the javascript function into an js file, e.g. main.js
    Code:
    function updateNow() {
    	location.reload();	
    }
    Back to the css style part.
    You might want to place it somewhere else and/or make it smaller/bigger .... whatever.
    For that I would suggest to use this version of the css style
    Code:
    #manualUpdate {
    	position:absolute;
    	top:50%;
    	left:0%;
    	height:50%;
    	width:50%;
    	z-index:1000;
    	border-color:#F00;
    	border-style:inset;
    	border-width:2px;
    }
    This will draw a border of red around the touch area, which will make it much easier to see where it is.
    Once you placed and resized the touch area, simply delete the 3 border...... lines from the css style.
    I have set the z-index to 1000 as the touch area should be above anything else, but you might have to increase that depending on the widget you are using.

OK, now I have a widget that refreshes itself every 15 minutes, but I also can refresh it whenever I want or need by simply touching the touch area.

Hope this will help someone.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2016-07-05 06:47 PM
    Hope this will help someone.
    It sure does UniAW7...thanks a bunch...UniAW7
    2016-07-05 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD