These two SB can't use with GB+ , can anyone fix them ? I'll be so appreciate !The link :https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi6k5oaemw...platt.zip?dl=0 ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/if1euq1rsk...0mini.zip?dl=0
    2016-07-22 08:27 AM
    Hello guys, could anyone help me with this issue please?

I am using this widget that I downloaded here UniAW7.1_Boss_m37hs_mod, I can see a line from top to bottom in the left side when it is sunny and I chose sun/moon right to left, I attached you a picture where you can appreciate it, it is always at sunset.

Thanks, greetings
    It looks like the position/width of the "Sun" container is needing some adjustment.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-07-22 12:44 PM
    It looks like the position/width of the "Sun" container is needing some adjustment.
    Hi King, thanks for answer.

Could I do it? Could you explain me how?

Here the widget, credits for UniAW team and m37hs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lklmyazhv...s_mod.zip?dl=0

Thanks again m8.
    2016-07-22 02:10 PM
    Hi King, thanks for answer.

Could I do it? Could you explain me how?

Here the widget, credits for UniAW team and m37hs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lklmyazhv...s_mod.zip?dl=0

Thanks again m8.
    It could also be the twilight image (because it happens at sunset)...you'd have to play with the width value (like King said) in the Style.css file...search for twilight and adjust either the width of the left position...
    2016-07-22 03:37 PM
    It could also be the twilight image (because it happens at sunset)...you'd have to play with the width value (like King said) in the Style.css file...search for twilight and adjust either the width of the left position...
    Kris hi, thanks for answer. I attached a picture where you said, I did not change nothing before I done the screenshot.

UniAW7-img_0446.png

In #twilightBG I can see in background-size: 100% 100%;

I delete one 100% so I left in #twilightBG, in background-size: 100%; I will check if it is fix today at sunset.

Could this double 100% do the issue?
    2016-07-22 04:28 PM
    Like King said...take the left and top positions on the sun_moon container and set them to 0% on both...you could also try setting the left and top for Twilight as a percentage too (instead of px)
    2016-07-22 06:27 PM
    Like King said...take the left and top positions on the sun_moon container and set them to 0% on both...you could also try setting the left and top for Twilight as a percentage too (instead of px)
    Bingo!! With left and top on sun_moon container 0% it looks great.

UniAW7-img_0448.png

Thanks Kristatos

Are there any option to show the animations come right to left always? Maybe any configuration before add the widget? I can not find it.

Thanks guys.
    2016-07-22 09:35 PM
    Well...first thank King as he is the first one to mention sun_moon container...second...I think in the Config.js there is a var option to choose animations in direction of wind to false...but then all animations would have a default left to right direction I believe,..
    2016-07-22 10:13 PM
    Aye, thanks both for help, I am absolutely grateful and happy without the line issue.
    2016-07-23 12:56 AM
    Sorry I was busy, but I see you guys worked it out.

2016-07-23 02:59 AM
    Public jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 released by Pangu this morning! Finally! Still only in Chinese and it's a tethered jailbreak… But there's light at the end of the tunnel!
    2016-07-24 02:44 PM
    Public jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 released by Pangu this morning! Finally! Still only in Chinese and it's a tethered jailbreak… But there's light at the end of the tunnel!
    Pls can anyone remind me what that tethered jb is again- is it were if your iPhone re-boots or dies u lose JB.
    2016-07-25 07:08 AM
    Pls can anyone remind me what that tethered jb is again- is it were if your iPhone re-boots or dies u lose JB.
    It just means after each reboot you need to re-jailbreak. But with this new jailbreak - you don't lose your tweaks and you don't need your computer to re-jailbreak each time - just the Pangu app on your phone.

In fact with this jailbreak you don't even need a computer the first time. You can download the JB tool straight to your stock phone from a site on the Web (all in Arabic) but you can see the word INSTALL in English.
    2016-07-25 01:57 PM
    It just means after each reboot you need to re-jailbreak. But with this new jailbreak - you don't lose your tweaks and you don't need your computer to re-jailbreak each time - just the Pangu app on your phone.

In fact with this jailbreak you don't even need a computer the first time. You can download the JB tool straight to your stock phone from a site on the Web (all in Arabic) but you can see the word INSTALL in English.
    Is it worth doing it now. Or wait to the proper jb comes out as with few tweaks I have few reboots my iDevice.
    2016-07-26 11:32 AM
    Hello. I tried to download the uniaw 7 from the first page, but file does not exists any more. How can I get this please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016-07-26 12:26 PM
    Hello Guys.

I lost my jailbreak on 8.4, but now i have the 9.3.3 jailbreak installed.
    Like Newd said, there is light at the tunnel.

Widget weather 2 is working on this last JB.
    My themes running good with lockHTML4.
    So we are back on track.

Now waiting for a untetered JB for this ios version, but its looking good.
    I have my own theme finaly back on lockscreen.

Everyone have a nice summer vacation.
    Last edited by Platini2000; 2016-07-26 at 12:33 PM.
    2016-07-26 12:27 PM
    Hello. I tried to download the uniaw 7 from the first page, but file does not exists any more. How can I get this please?

hello u found links here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...ml#post7370226

great thanks at L.Jeck
    2016-07-26 03:38 PM
    Any instruction on how to install this beauty??

2016-07-26 05:35 PM
    Any instruction on how to install this beauty??
    Currently you can only run it on LS in LockHTML4 or on the Springboard in iWidgets.. though if you use any wallpapers with it on your SB (in iWidgets) - it will cover your icons.
    2016-07-26 08:24 PM
    Hello Guys.

I lost my jailbreak on 8.4, but now i have the 9.3.3 jailbreak installed.
    Like Newd said, there is light at the tunnel.

Widget weather 2 is working on this last JB.
    My themes running good with lockHTML4.
    So we are back on track.

Now waiting for a untetered JB for this ios version, but its looking good.
    I have my own theme finaly back on lockscreen.

Everyone have a nice summer vacation.
    If you like WW2, you should try WW3!

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...nest-hour.html

2016-07-26 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD