What exactly do I need to run this on an iphone 6 iOS 8.4. Which tweaks and will it work on this iOS or should I upgrade. Thanks
    Yikes -- if anyone has time to help a lapsed jailbreaker (just re-jailbroke iOS 9.3.3 and have forgotten a lot of stuff), I'd appreciate it.

I downloaded the kCORE_UniAW7.1 WW2_Anemone theme from the forum, and unzipped it, placed it in the .../Library/Themes/ folder, and selected it in Anemone, but it's not showing up.

I have the following installed:

Anemone
    WW3
    Infostats 2

Could anyone point me in a direction of what else I should download or do to get it theming?
    2016-08-09 02:25 AM
    This one :-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok yes. I did make some changes to that one to get it working. There may be something you can do to make it work right out of the box. Go into widget weather settings and turn on the "myLocation" switch and force refresh. In my case, that is my widget that I keep on our football field location, so I do NOT want it to change with GPS, just to give me the info for a single place at all times. In order to accomplish this, I chose Accuweather instead of yahoo in the settings of the actual widget that populates when you place it on your springboard. And for the code, use your zip code. I am currently reworking this particular widget to use WW3, and I'll have Chevy update the one on his repo when I am done. But in the meantime, you can use these work arounds if you'd like to use it now, in its current state.

--MJ
    2016-08-09 02:29 AM
    When i reordered i only see the widget i have checked .
    JUST GIVE ME YOUR PHONE and let me do it!!! UniAW7UniAW7

All joking aside, I wish that I had more suggestions for you. I have not had any issues with touch and this JB.

my last suggestion, close all open apps. Even the ones running in the background or in the switcher. Then reboot. Then use the pangu app to get back into JB'en mode. then, Settings>General> Reset>Reset network settings.

ReInstall LHTML4, and give it another shot. Please make sure it is the paid and updated version from the official repos. 1.1.1-1 is current version number. If none of that works, the throw your phone at the wall, and yell a few expletives. These JB's are finicky by nature, and unfortunately, sometimes a full restore is required. If that is the case, please make sure that 9.3.3 is still being signed by Apple before you attempt something so extreme.

--MJ
    2016-08-09 02:37 AM
    JUST GIVE ME YOUR PHONE and let me do it!!! UniAW7UniAW7

All joking aside, I wish that I had more suggestions for you. I have not had any issues with touch and this JB.

my last suggestion, close all open apps. Even the ones running in the background or in the switcher. Then reboot. Then use the pangu app to get back into JB'en mode. then, Settings>General> Reset>Reset network settings.

ReInstall LHTML4, and give it another shot. Please make sure it is the paid and updated version from the official repos. 1.1.1-1 is current version number. If none of that works, the throw your phone at the wall, and yell a few expletives. These JB's are finicky by nature, and unfortunately, sometimes a full restore is required. If that is the case, please make sure that 9.3.3 is still being signed by Apple before you attempt something so extreme.

--MJ
    I always do official, supporting developers is a must for me and no other way . Your first suggestion worked great all my touch widgets are good now except "BLUR by Chevymusclecar ". Thanks, will give the iwidget a shot .

Edit :- Yep, got iwidget working . Thank you again

Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-09 at 03:34 AM.
    2016-08-09 03:00 AM
    I always do official, supporting developers is a must for me and no other way . Your first suggestion worked great all my touch widgets are good now except "BLUR by Chevymusclecar ". Thanks, will give the iwidget a shot .

Edit :- Yep, got iwidget working . Thank you again

Damn. I'm glad we fixed that for ya! If I'm not mistaken, and if I remember correctly, Blur has very specific touch areas. Like certain items you must touch in to get different information for each touch.

--MJ
    2016-08-09 05:06 AM
    UniAW still kicking...I wouldn't have thought it would have constantly been updated. Looking good.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2016-08-09 05:29 AM
    UniAW still kicking...I wouldn't have thought it would have constantly been updated. Looking good.
    Damn, KnightWing. Long time no see. Hope you are well. We could never let animated weather die!

--MJ
    2016-08-09 02:30 PM
    Yikes -- if anyone has time to help a lapsed jailbreaker (just re-jailbroke iOS 9.3.3 and have forgotten a lot of stuff), I'd appreciate it.

I downloaded the kCORE_UniAW7.1 WW2_Anemone theme from the forum, and unzipped it, placed it in the .../Library/Themes/ folder, and selected it in Anemone, but it's not showing up.

I have the following installed:

Anemone
    WW3
    Infostats 2

Could anyone point me in a direction of what else I should download or do to get it theming?
    are u using ifile or filza? if using filza make sure u after u unzip u grab the folder thats in the unzipped folder
    start there
    2016-08-09 03:36 PM
    Apple changed the way touch works on LS in 9.2 and forward. That's why several of you are having trouble. Matchstic created a fix for it.

Add the repo:
    repo.incendo.ws

And install the tweak LS Touch Fix (9.2+)

Those of us doing beta work for the new Xen/XenHTML that Matt's working on to replace Convergence/GroovyBoard(SBHTML)/GroovyLock fixes the issue - so we didn't realize many of you just using LH4... would still have this issue. Sorry I didn't realize it sooner..
    2016-08-09 05:32 PM
    are u using ifile or filza? if using filza make sure u after u unzip u grab the folder thats in the unzipped folder
    start there
    I'm using ifile. I have the unzipped file in .../Library/Themes/kCORE/info.plist and .../AnemoneHTML/...

Can someone point me to the correct UniAW download I should be using for 9.3.3? I think I may have incorrectly installed it.
    2016-08-09 05:50 PM
    What up peeps!
    It's your cyber world homie chevymusclecar!
    Just fixed up this classic Widget Weather lock screen mod of the incredible UniAW!

Many cool features...

*Now with system font.
    *Panoramic day/night weather walls.
    *Random weather walls.
    *Weather wall slideshow.
    *Touch above temperature for expanded information.
    *expanded information-slide hourly forecast.
    *expanded information-slide up on calendar for RSS feeds, i.e., quotes, news, sports...
    *Animated weather and many other aspects of the mod configured in config.js.
    *Compatible with 5/5s, 6/6s and 6+/6s+...

Thanks to the Widget Weather team!

Was only available on my private repo until now...

*Resizing code works for most, apparently not all :/

New Download link...

UniAW HiRes WW LS Master

Enjoy! It's a heavy weight classic!

Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2016-08-11 at 06:48 AM.
    2016-08-10 06:53 AM
    Wow!!!
    Chevy is back for sure!!!!Thanks man!!!
    2016-08-10 07:00 AM
    My friend! UniAW7UniAW7UniAW7UniAW7

2016-08-10 07:01 AM
    Everyone. Please no donations. Thank you for your interest. I will refund any donations minus the PayPal fee.

2016-08-10 07:24 AM
    Thanks!!Awesome!!!UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1470808020.537477.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1470808038.171454.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1470808050.587605.jpg
    2016-08-10 07:47 AM
    Very welcome!

2016-08-10 07:48 AM
    Wow tnx for you amazing work

2016-08-10 08:13 AM
    Can it use with GL+?
    2016-08-10 08:36 AM
    Can it use with GL+?
    All WW2/3 widgets can be used with GL+. With just 1 simple code line change,Clik on the link in my signature to find out how.
    2016-08-10 03:18 PM
    Very welcome!

Thanks Chevy for the lock screen. Looks great. As always UniAW7

2016-08-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD