I'm using Uniaw 7 on a 4 and 4s with simple passcode 7.1.1 & 7.1.2. Never a respring or crash. Uniaw 6.5 worked the same way. I'd still be using 6.5 but for some reason when changing thunderstorm animation to whatever the updated weather was at the time, the thunderstorm image would freeze onto the screen. I updated the thunderstorm.js at the time but it still did it.
    I remember that issue, I posted a fix in UniAW6 thread (I think it was I forgot the delelement("frameContainer"); from the lightening js code), but God knows what page it was on.
    Thanks for reporting about iph4, I think the guys with iph6Plus need to stop worrying, once IOS gets sorted out and tweaks all updated I'm sure they will all be very happy.

EDIT, found the post that fixed the thunder issue in 6.5, it's HERE post #17329
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2014-11-11 at 06:58 PM.
    2014-11-11 06:38 PM
    I remember that issue, I posted a fix in UniAW6 thread (I think it was I forgot the delelement("frameContainer"); from the lightening js code), but God knows what page it was on.
    Thanks for reporting about iph4, I think the guys with iph6Plus need to stop worrying, once IOS gets sorted out and tweaks all updated I'm sure they will all be very happy.

EDIT, found the post that fixed the thunder issue in 6.5, it's HERE post #17329
    Was this the only thunderstorm fix you posted? I'm pretty sure I replaced it with one you posted but the lightening would still freeze on the screen. It would never crash or respring but just showed the lightening frozen on the screen.
    2014-11-11 07:06 PM
    What I figured out with my 6 plus:

With iWidgets: If I disable the birds i have (nearly) no resprings (just 1 in 1 day)
    But even with disabled birds I have resprings with GroovyLock and LockHTML.

So, with other words: Updates for these tweaks could help. I currently only use iWidgets.

And: CORE Beta 1 is ready in some minutes
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-11 at 09:29 PM.
    2014-11-11 09:27 PM
    I can't wait to get a LS to work without resprings on my 6plus. SBHTML running UNIAW7 on my SB runs great. But even Simons LS running in convergence gets me a few resprings daily.
    2014-11-11 09:32 PM
    @ Splatty79,

I can't reply your PM as your inbox is full but here is the files you asked for.

If you have UniAW7 from post 1 in thread you will need to re-name these files to "Style.css" & "Animations.css" to replace the original ones.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/onpvpko11n...files.zip?dl=0
    Thanks so much mate! Works awesome and love the touch functions.

Am I right in thinking the touch doesn't work with SBHTML?

And how would I change the text colour for the iwidget?

Thanks again
    2014-11-11 10:17 PM
    Yes, no touch on SBHTML

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-11 10:24 PM
    @Ian: I sent you a copy of CORE in case you want to take a look or check the screen dimensions of UniaW for the 6 Plus.
    2014-11-11 10:54 PM
    I'm using Uniaw 7 on a 4 and 4s with simple passcode 7.1.1 & 7.1.2. Never a respring or crash.
    Wow. I would almost have to see a screen recording of that to believe it.... Everybody crashes with passcode lock on running high animation on LS in iOS7. You have one very special phone there.. lol

I can't wait to get a LS to work without resprings on my 6plus. SBHTML running UNIAW7 on my SB runs great. But even Simons LS running in convergence gets me a few resprings daily.
    Have any of you 6+ folks tried turning off your Passcode Locks -- to see if it's the 'cure all' for respringing (crashing) as it was in iOS7?

Also.. When did UniAW get rotating Weather Walls for each condition? I usually run Timed Walls.. But was doing some testing on my 6 and was asked to switch to Weather Walls.. which I remember to have been only ONE day and ONE night image per condition. Now - each time I open my phone I get a different beautiful Weather Wall for EACH condition? Is that new in UniAW7?? If so... WOW!!! I'm, AGAIN, blown away by your work Ian (and Dacal!!)...

Well done!!!!!

Also.. When did UniAW get rotating Weather Walls for each condition? I usually run Timed Walls.. But was doing some testing on my 6 and was asked to switch to Weather Walls.. which I remember to have been only ONE day and ONE night image per condition. Now - each time I open my phone I get a different beautiful Weather Wall for EACH condition? Is that new in UniAW7?? If so... WOW!!! I'm, AGAIN, blown away by your work Ian (and Dacal!!)...

Well done!!!!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-11 at 11:48 PM.
    2014-11-11 11:36 PM
    I have my passcode off and it does help but doesn't cure it totally of resprings but IMO it does help
    2014-11-11 11:52 PM
    Wow. I would almost have to see a screen recording of that to believe it.... Everybody crashes with passcode lock on running high animation on LS in iOS7. You have one very special phone there.. lol

Have any of you 6+ folks tried turning off your Passcode Locks -- to see if it's the 'cure all' for respringing (crashing) as it was in iOS7?

Well done!!!!!
    It's new to the official version of uniaw. Not new though. Marty was doing it way back in 6.1 days I believe in his MP mods of uniaw and I used it in a few of my mods of uniaw back then. Dacal added it to his circle LS I think it was and has kept it in all the LS he has worked on since.
    2014-11-12 12:35 AM
    hi guys i installed uniaw7 when on ios7 but now ios8, it will not install... when i press download on media fire, then jumps to safari but stops loading after a few seconds.. i have tried for atleast two days to install.... why is this? tia
    Maybe something to do with MediaFire, sometimes it asks you to add "captcha" code. Maybe this has problem with mobile browsers?
    2014-11-12 04:50 AM
    Sorry it took so long to reply, having the animated birds and astronauts makes no difference for me, the phone still resprings in to safe mode
    2014-11-12 06:54 AM
    have read the APPLE is having some problems wiht a type of ram i the iphone 6 plus, they will replace that type of ram with another ramtype in future iphone 6 plus asap
    2014-11-12 01:34 PM
    There's an update in Cydia for "Mobile Substrate", stay away from it, i updated and now my phone just keeps rebooting or is stuck on the boot logo . I had to get my phone in safe mode to use it .
    2014-11-12 01:40 PM
    There's an update in Cydia for "Mobile Substrate", stay away from it, i updated and now my phone just keeps rebooting or is stuck on the boot logo . I had to get my phone in safe mode to use it .
    Uninstall CCSettings and you should be fine.
    2014-11-12 03:00 PM
    That worked for me. WHEW
    2014-11-12 03:04 PM
    Thanks i emailed Saurik and he told to remove CCSettings . Everything's is fine now .
    2014-11-12 03:38 PM
    Any way to turn off animation? Thank you
    2014-11-12 03:48 PM
    Any way to turn off animation? Thank you
    Using file, go to the themes folder and open config.js

Search for var AnimatedWeather = true; // true for animated weather.

Change true to false.
    2014-11-12 04:14 PM
    new version of Cydia Substrate released compatible with CCSettings.
    2014-11-12 05:28 PM
12,290 ... 545535455565765105155555 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD