User Tag List

Blue explained to me what happened...

I was in downtown Chicago and data connection is really bad so the forecast must've been a demo...
    First time ever happened (no internet)....

All good now...
    2014-11-14 05:50 PM
    Hi, the new code for the movement and randomness of the leaves is pretty spectacular....just wanted to point this out since awhile back!.....Thanks guys!!
    2014-11-15 06:10 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a working link to VOLTAGExDT balloons? I forgot to save mine.

Later,@hip5
    2014-11-15 02:09 PM
    He has a link in his sig

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-15 02:10 PM
    He has a link in his sig
    Thanks, tried that but got a redirect on my Mac.
    &hip5
    Last edited by Hip5; 2014-11-15 at 02:29 PM.
    2014-11-15 02:27 PM
    The 5 day Touch Forecast on UniAW7 isn't working on GroovyLock anymore, when i touch the bottom of the clock the lock screen just jumps to the left and right . Touch for moon still works .

Wait a minute:- Uninstall Springtomize3 and the 5 Day Touch Forecast is working again, so there's my culprit .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-15 at 06:03 PM.
    2014-11-15 05:13 PM
    Off topic question,has anyone have problem with modmyi app?In my iPad doesn't run!I press the icon and nothing happens
    2014-11-15 06:03 PM
    Off topic question,has anyone have problem with modmyi app?In my iPad doesn't run!I press the icon and nothing happens
    Runs well on my iPad Air...I have 7.0.4 thou...
    2014-11-15 06:05 PM
    Thats your upscale tweak thats causing that. If you want upscale tweak running iph6 on iph5 then you need iph6 version on UniAW but there isn't one released yet, waiting for WidgetWeather & other tweaks to be updated for IOS8.

EDIT,

try using the css files I posted in post #1079, just re-name them without the "6" and replace the ones you have.
    Thanks Ian, I replaced my files with the one in the post and I got it working right UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416075220.566323.jpgUniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416075246.709893.jpg
    2014-11-15 06:14 PM
    Runs well on my iPad Air...I have 7.0.4 thou...
    Ok,after a reboot everything is fine
    2014-11-15 06:17 PM
    Update testing.

I have test things with the iphone 6 plus.
    First i got a system widget on my notification installed.

It seems that the memory is not so high on the lockscreen.
    When i unlock the mem is about 175 mb.
    And when its on lockscreen its about 20 mb. and sometimes lower!
    I put the notification down and up and yes a 'respring comes up.

Now i have a theme installed whats not so big.
    And i have no problems anymore.
    Its a memory issue i think.

Maybe you folks have notice that to.
    I hope it helps anyone for building the lockscreen themes on the 6 plus.
    2014-11-16 11:08 PM
    yeah Platini i am experiencing the same on my 6+

can't have Animations running on both LS and SB and if I only run animations on LS or SB i still get a random respring closing down an app by hitting the home button.

so i agree about a memory leak.....or just not enough RAM
    2014-11-16 11:14 PM
    Wow
    Last edited by 07bony; 2014-11-17 at 02:33 AM.
    2014-11-17 02:24 AM

can't have Animations running on both LS and SB and if I only run animations on LS or SB i still get a random respring closing down an app by hitting the home button.

just the same problems here

Update testing.

I have test things with the iphone 6 plus.
    First i got a system widget on my notification installed.

It seems that the memory is not so high on the lockscreen.
    When i unlock the mem is about 175 mb.
    And when its on lockscreen its about 20 mb. and sometimes lower!
    I put the notification down and up and yes a 'respring comes up.

Now i have a theme installed whats not so big.
    And i have no problems anymore.
    Its a memory issue i think.

Maybe you folks have notice that to.
    I hope it helps anyone for building the lockscreen themes on the 6 plus.
    i wil go with the memery idea, tryet in icleaner pro to disable everything every tweek, nothing on at all memmery was on 6-700mb and no apps i background, this is wild, a lot of memery use for what ?? wint everything back on, CORE theme and the widget from the theme memery is 900-970mb, not much room for anything.
    anyone who know a app that tell you what program that use all that ram ??
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-17 at 12:16 PM.
    2014-11-17 12:10 PM
    anyone who know a app that tell you what program that use all that ram ??
    That would be a handy app! Does Battery Doctor Pro do that?
    2014-11-17 12:26 PM
    That would be a handy app! Does Battery Doctor Pro do that?
    no doent think so
    2014-11-17 02:24 PM

Not only on the 6+, it happens on the 5s too .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-11-17 at 03:36 PM.
    2014-11-17 03:34 PM
    Not only on the 6+, it happens on the 5s too .
    I don't get random respringing at all on my 5S or 6 with UniAW7 on both LS and SB. It is a well known issue on the 6+. Still hoping that that's only because GroovyLock hasn't been updated for iOS 8 yet. But I'm also a little pessimistic about animation in the 6+'s future…

Though there are other signs that are leading me to conclude that the 6+ simply can't handle high animations in Web View. The 6S+ will have to be given 2 GB of RAM for it to work smoothly again. We got lucky with the 6.. And I never had any animation respringing issues on iOS 7 on my 5S even running full animation widgets on SB and LS and 30+ tweaks running. As long as passcode lock was off.

Don't forget that the very common tweak, IconOMatic still has verifiable RAM leak. Still present in 8 from my testing. Though, frustratingly, it only presents in the presence of other tweaks.. Haven't nailed down any consistency with this behavior.. Welcome to the jailbreak world..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-17 at 03:50 PM.
    2014-11-17 03:45 PM
    I don't get random respringing at all on my 5S or 6 with UniAW7 on both LS and SB. It is a well known issue on the 6+. Still hoping that that's only because GroovyLock hasn't been updated for iOS 8 yet. But I'm also a little pessimistic about animation in the 6+'s future…

Though there are other signs that are leading me to conclude that the 6+ simply can't handle high animations in Web View. The 6S+ will have to be given 2 GB of RAM for it to work smoothly again. We got lucky with the 6.. And I never had any animation respringing issues on iOS 7 on my 5S even running full animation widgets in SB and LS and 30+ tweaks running. As long as passcode lock was off.

My passcode lock is off on my 6plus and I am only running Simons LS and no SBHTML...nothing on my SB.

No crashes... 6pm last night and none this morning when unlocking.

So that is a good thing.

Forgot to say I haven't left the house yet. I will shortly and will test it
    Last edited by bliken; 2014-11-17 at 03:56 PM.
    2014-11-17 03:49 PM

Though there are other signs that are leading me to conclude that the 6+ simply can't handle high animations in Web View. The 6S+ will have to be given 2 GB of RAM for it to work smoothly again. We got lucky with the 6.. And I never had any animation respringing issues on iOS 7 on my 5S even running full animation widgets on SB and LS and 30+ tweaks running. As long as passcode lock was off.

Don't forget that the very common tweak, IconOMatic still has verifiable RAM leak. Still present in 8 from my testing. Though, frustratingly, it only presents in the presence of other tweaks.. Haven't nailed down any consistency with this behavior.. Welcome to the jailbreak world..
    I'm getting crashes running UniAw 7 on both SB and LS on my 5s just had a couple a few minutes ago. I don't think we can come to any full conclusion till all tweaks are updated particularly SBHTML and GroovyLock .
    2014-11-17 03:58 PM
12,555 ... 747555657585967107157557 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD