User Tag List

I'm getting crashes running UniAw 7 on both SB and LS on my 5s just had a couple a few minutes ago. I don't think we can come to any full conclusion till all tweaks are updated particularly SBHTML and GroovyLock .
    Yes. I agree with you, JA.. Lots of stuff to still be updated. And I'm assuming your 5S is now on 8? And those are the results you're telling us about the resprings? If still on iOS7.. then you have a problem somewhere.. If on 8.. I would agree.. EXCEPT that my old 5S is now on 8 and is running smoothly with UniAW7 on SB and LS. At least try what I've told others to rule out tweak conflicts:

Install iCleanerPro from the repo exile90software.com/cydia/. Open app and click on '+' (plus sign) at bottom.. Then go into CydiaSubstrate window. Turn off all switches but:
    MobileSafety
    iCleanerProLib
    GroovyLock
    SBHTML
    -and- WinterBoard..

Run UniAW7 on SB and LS for a few hours -- yes, I know your phone won't be all tweaked out.. LOL!,, but see if the resprings are still there.. If they are - then it's a WB, SBHTML or GL problem OR a problem with WebView running in iOS8 and too little RAM because of usage issues (which I fear is the case with 6+ users). If the respringing goes away, with the limited tweak set you've just set up with iCleaner -- then clearly it's another tweak you're using causing the problem.

Also - everyone who's jailbroken should NOT use BACKGROUND APP REFRESH in Settings. Make sure that's always off.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-17 at 11:06 PM.
    2014-11-17 05:03 PM
    Haven't crashed for a while now. Also i just turned background refresh off as you said. Not gonna worry too much about the 5s now as my 6+ is arriving tomorrow.

Note: - 8.1.1 is out now so be careful with your JB.
    2014-11-17 06:16 PM
    Still no respring for me. Not running SBHTML or iwidgets on SB.

Only running LS

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416250090.953155.jpg
    Last edited by bliken; 2014-11-17 at 10:45 PM.
    2014-11-17 06:41 PM
    Still no respring for me. Not running SBHTML or iwidgets on SB.

Only running LS convergence

UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1416250090.953155.jpg

Is that on a 6 plus bliken?
    If so would mind to share that theme?
    2014-11-17 07:54 PM
    Yes 6 plus. It was posted here a few pages back.

Let me see where it is
    2014-11-17 07:58 PM
    Yes. I agree with you, JA.. Lots of stuff to still be updated. And I'm assuming your 5S is now on 8? And those are the results you're telling us about the resprings? If still on iOS7.. then you have a problem somewhere.. If on 8.. I would agree.. EXCEPT that my old 5S is now on 8 and is running smoothly with UniAW7 on SB and LS. At least try what I've told others to rule out tweak conflicts:

Install iCleanerPro from the repo exile90software.com/repo/. Open app and click on '+' (plus sign) at bottom.. Then go into CydiaSubstrate window. Turn off all switches but:
    MobileSafety
    iCleanerProLib
    GroovyLock
    SBHTML
    -and- WinterBoard..

Run UniAW7 on SB and LS for a few hours -- yes, I know your phone won't be all tweaked out.. LOL!,, but see if the resprings are still there.. If they are - then it's a WB, SBHTML or GL problem OR a problem with WebView running in iOS8 and too little RAM because of usage issues (which I fear is the case with 6+ users). If the respringing goes away, with the limited tweak set you've just set up with iCleaner -- then clearly it's another tweak you're using causing the problem.

Also - everyone who's jailbroken should NOT use BACKGROUND APP REFRESH in Settings. Make sure that's always off.
    That supposed to exile90software.com/cydia?
    2014-11-17 10:28 PM
    Yes in CYDIA. Sources
    2014-11-17 10:36 PM
    That supposed to exile90software.com/cydia?
    Yep, my bad.
    2014-11-17 10:42 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm extremely happy to finally release a Back to the Future themed widget.....iWidget to be exact

UniAW7-photo.png

Huge thanks goes to Ian Nicoll for helping me with this. Couldn't have looked this cool without him. Thanks pal!
    Also, thanks to TaJr12 for the idea of including the time circuits.

Download Link: BTTF iWidget

Enjoy and a happy holiday season to everyone!

EDIT: Running on iOS 7 with WidgetWeather Tweak.
    2014-11-18 12:22 AM
    Actually meant to ask someone about that, when I add the repo
    exile90software.com/cydia like I had prior to ios8 it was fine but now after I add it, it's empty
    2014-11-18 12:23 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm extremely happy to finally release a Back to the Future themed widget.....iWidget to be exact

UniAW7-photo.png

Huge thanks goes to Ian Nicoll for helping me with this. Couldn't have looked this cool without him. Thanks pal!
    Also, thanks to TaJr12 for the idea of including the time circuits.

Download Link: BTTF iWidget

Enjoy and a happy holiday season to everyone!

EDIT: Running on iOS 7 with WidgetWeather Tweak.
    Video is private
    2014-11-18 01:20 AM
    2014-11-18 02:42 AM
    My domain was changed

Balloons are now here

BALLLOOOONS
    2014-11-18 05:51 AM
    Well there might be hope for you 6+ guys with all that extra respringing - IF Pangu jailbreaks 8.1.1. One of the things fixed in 8.1.1 was a massive memory leak in WebKit (which allows us to put HTML on our SB and LS. Thanks RKO for this article citation from Apple.

WebKit

Available for: iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, iPad 2 and later

Impact: Visiting a maliciously crafted website may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution

Description: Multiple memory corruption issues existed in WebKit. These issues were addressed through improved memory handling.
    That explains the huge auto respringing issue we've been experiencing with this jailbreak..more so with 6+ owners.

It doesn't explain why it would MOSTLY affect 6+ guys running big animation widgets like UniAW7.. You'd think a memory leak in WebKit would affect all phones to the same degree. But it offers hope that IF Pangu decides to JB 8.1.1, 6+ guys could get their animation "mojo" back! Same article RKO turned me on to - showed that 8.1.1 closed 3 of the 7 exploits Pangu used to JB 8.1. .

It may be a very long time til we get a JB for 8.1.1 - IF we ever get one.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-18 at 10:39 AM.
    2014-11-18 10:35 AM
    Well there might be hope for you 6+ guys with all that extra respringing - IF Pangu jailbreaks 8.1.1. One of the things fixed in 8.1.1 was a massive memory leak in WebKit (which allows us to put HTML on our SB and LS. Thanks RKO for this article citation from Apple.

That explains the huge auto respringing issue we've been experiencing with this jailbreak..more so with 6+ owners.

It doesn't explain why it would MOSTLY affect 6+ guys running big animation widgets like UniAW7.. You'd think a memory leak in WebKit would affect all phones to the same degree. But it offers hope that IF Pangu decides to JB 8.1.1, 6+ guys could get their animation "mojo" back! Same article RKO turned me on to - showed that 8.1.1 closed 3 of the 7 exploits Pangu used to JB 8.1. .

It may be a very long time til we get a JB for 8.1.1 - IF we ever get one.
    I am one of the guys with a ton of resprings, tryet in icleaner pro to disable everything, so that i was as close to stock io8.1 as posibel, amd memery is still running 6-700 mb ram use, things back on ram is 850-970 ram use, with no lockscreen no widget nothing running with animation, and every time i touch homebutton it eats the remaning ram and resprings, it is killing my love to the most beautiful iphone ever, 6 plus, thinking about returning to stock ios and updating to 8.1.1.
    but what is iphone without the things from cydia, themes and so on, ???

maybe someone can make the fix in a tweek, the fix that APPLE fixet in 8.1.1, i hope someone can
    2014-11-18 11:16 AM
    Thank you. How about now?
    Yeah working now, thanks, nice work .
    2014-11-18 12:15 PM
    Apple still signing 8.1 ???? gona make a clean install once more to se if i can get rid of all the resprings
    2014-11-18 12:51 PM
    Apple still signing 8.1 ???? gona make a clean install once more to se if i can get rid of all the resprings
    Yes. That is your best shot! Though the 6+ - is still very "re-spring sensitive" when you run any animation on your LS or SB. That won't change until the jailbreak for 8.1.1. But the "respring after every click of the home button" issue - has gotten cleared up by a lot of 6+ users after a restore.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-11-18 at 03:13 PM.
    2014-11-18 03:10 PM
    Yes. That is your best shot! Though the 6+ - is still very "re-spring sensitive" when you run any animation on your LS or SB. That won't change until the jailbreak for 8.1.1. But the "respring after every click of the home button" issue - has gotten cleared up by a lot of 6+ users after a restore.
    downloading the ipsw now, but so slow downloadspeed from server, my downloadspeed is fast, wil try to restore if i make it in time, but i have tryet to make a clean install 3 times in the past 2 weeks, the resprings is killing me, my memery use is at the top all the time even with everything turn off.
    2014-11-18 03:19 PM

Install iCleanerPro from the repo exile90software.com/cydia/. Open app and click on '+' (plus sign) at bottom.. Then go into CydiaSubstrate window. Turn off all switches but:
    MobileSafety
    iCleanerProLib
    GroovyLock
    SBHTML
    -and- WinterBoard..

Hi ND,

I experienced repsrings on my i6(not plus), too. But I have these resprings the most time when i try to unlock my phone. Its a "slide to respring" thing when sometimes I try to u nlock my i6, or I use the camera grabber on my LS, the cam opens shortly and baaam, respring Yesterday I tryed what u said with disabling the dylibs in iCleaner, I disabled only the dylibs for:

-GL
    -SBHTML
    -GroovyAPi
    -iWidgets
    -Flipswitch
    -QuickActivator
    -Springtomize3

...and I have no "slide to respring". This Morning I enabled:

-iWidgets
    -Springtomize3

back again, and I have two iWidgest on SB Page1 and one iWidget on SB Page2, and till now, no "slide to respring". The next dylibs I wanna enable back again is:

-Flipswitch
    -QuickActivator

...because the flipswitch toggles are a lil buggy atm, but we will see At last I wanna try to enable the dylibs for:

-GL
    -SBHTML
    -GroovyAPi

You said its better to disable the Background App refresh thing in the iPhone settings, but some apps need that thing like Weather, Twitter or WhatsApp, should we leave that toggles enabled for that specific Apps, or am I wrong with that (is that for updates the app in t he background from the AppStore, or is it for refreshing the Weather coordinates etc.) ?
    2014-11-18 04:23 PM
12,551 ... 848565758596068108158558 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD