User Tag List

So,i checked in widgetweather.xml it is not blank..
    I replace the main.js you upload but nothing change!!
    DAMN!! I was SO SURE that was it... Nothing else really explains it..... Well, Nik, I'm stumped.. I can't fix something I can't reproduce myself. .. You're the only one on iPh5 iOS8 reporting this. Your the only one on 'any' firmware reporting it.. .. So I'm sorry you won't be able to use the newer bases for now. Hopefully someone will have another idea.
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-03-14 at 10:10 PM.
    2017-03-14 09:16 PM
    Nik.. One last thing.. Can you show me a screenshot of your EXTRAS page in WW3?
    2017-03-14 09:17 PM
    The same issue is taking place with my UniAW widgets.

Here is what my Extra Settings in WW3 look like:

I am getting a blank screen when I am loading Cocco's SB widgets. I have some that will work but this one and the new ones won't. Any ideas how to fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017-03-15 01:03 AM
    I am getting a blank screen when I am loading Cocco's SB widgets. I have some that will work but this one and the new ones won't. Any ideas how to fix this?
    What phone are you on, Thomas and what Firmware? And what HTML player are you using?

All of Cocco's widgets are working for me on all three of my phones in all firmwares

1) iPhone 5 iOS8.1.2-- LockHTML4, Convergence, GroovyLock, SBHTML, GoovyLock+, GroovyBoard+
    2) iPhone 6 iOS10.2 -- XenHTML, LockHTML4
    3) iPhone 7Plus 10.1.1--XenHTML, LockHTML4

All widgets working everything. Have you made sure you have the most recent map.xml file in var/mobile/Library/WidgetWeather?

And are you one the most recent WW3 version 3.0-12?

EVERYONE - WHEN YOU'RE UPLOADING PICTURES WITH TAPATALK/PRO - PLEASE CHOOSE "MEDIUM" for the PICTURE SIZE NOT "LARGE".. On Computer browsers the picture is too large when you choose LARGE.. And we can't see your screen shots. I do MOST of my work on Computer browser.. So please CHOOSE MEDIUM.. Thanks!!!
    2017-03-15 01:12 AM
    I also want to say.. that iOS 8 is pretty old now.. Don't expect things to work forever on that Firmware, gang.. I'll do my best to keep things working there... but none of the tweaks you're using (SBHTML, GroovyLock, Covergence, etc) are supported anymore by their devs... You can always use the older versions of UniAW7 if you wish.. If they work for you better..
    2017-03-15 01:15 AM
    What phone are you on, Thomas and what Firmware? And what HTML player are you using?

All of Cocco's widgets are working for me on all three of my phones in all firmwares

1) iPhone 5 iOS8.1.2-- LockHTML4, Convergence, GroovyLock, SBHTML, GoovyLock+, GroovyBoard+
    2) iPhone 6 iOS10.2 -- XenHTML, LockHTML4
    3) iPhone 7Plus 10.1.1--XenHTML, LockHTML4

All widgets working everything. Have you made sure you have the most recent map.xml file in var/mobile/Library/WidgetWeather?

And are you one the most recent WW3 version 3.0-12?

EVERYONE - WHEN YOU'RE UPLOADING PICTURES WITH TAPATALK/PRO - PLEASE CHOOSE "MEDIUM" for the PICTURE SIZE NOT "LARGE".. On Computer browsers the picture is too large when you choose LARGE.. And we can't see your screen shots. I do MOST of my work on Computer browser.. So please CHOOSE MEDIUM.. Thanks!!!
    Will do.

I'm on an iPhone 6sPlus

Yep, I have the latest WW3 3.0-12.

Firmware, I have XenHTML, LockHTML4

2017-03-15 01:19 AM
    Will do.

I'm on an iPhone 6sPlus

Yep, I have the latest WW3 3.0-12.

Firmware, I have XenHTML, LockHTML4
    What firmware? iOS version number?
    2017-03-15 01:20 AM
    I'm on 9.3.3. I also have GroovyAPI

2017-03-15 01:22 AM

Though I don't think this is the problem, Thomas, turn off your WeatherUnderground switch as you haven't gotten your free API key number yet. It won't work without a number in the API key line there. So just switch that off. Also try switching off AccuWeather as I don't think it works unless you're in the US. Are you in the United States?
    2017-03-15 01:23 AM
    I'm on 9.3.3. I also have GroovyAPI
    GroovyAPI doesn't work on 9.3.3. So get rid of that - you don't need it. I'm surprised it actually installed on 9.3.3 for you. You need to be using LockHTML4 (LS only) or XenHTML(LS or SB) or AnemoneHTML (SB only - but no updating of weather without a respring).

And other widgets are working for u just fine?
    2017-03-15 01:27 AM
    Yes, I'm in the United States. I turned the WeatherUnderground switch off. Still no change

2017-03-15 01:28 AM
    Yes, I'm in the United States. I turned the WeatherUnderground switch off. Still no change
    Do you have an xml file in var/mobile/Documents? If so - please zip it up and send to me a link.
    2017-03-15 01:30 AM

After you turn that switch off, you need to do a "Force Refresh" or just respring.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2017-03-15 01:33 AM
    After you turn that switch off, you need to do a "Force Refresh" or just respring.
    Yep, that's what I did. Force refresh and resprung. No change.

I'm sending that zip to you now, NewD.

2017-03-15 01:35 AM
    Maybe some codes don't work with older iOS firmware

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017-03-15 02:30 AM
    This has got me puzzled. The base UniAW was working just fine. I'm just noticing big this about 2 hours ago

2017-03-15 02:31 AM
    Even if they work on 'my' older phones?

This has got me puzzled. The base UniAW was working just fine. I'm just noticing big this about 2 hours ago
    "..just noticing 'big' this"...?? Say again....?
    2017-03-15 02:43 AM
    Typo. I'm just noticing this issue about 2 hours ago

2017-03-15 02:45 AM
    So,i checked in widgetweather.xml it is not blank. I replace the main.js you upload but nothing change!!
    Nik -- in working on Thomasis' problem tonight.. it occurred to me that you might also be experiencing the same issue... If you're ONLY using Convergence... uninstall SBHTML and GroovyAPI --- just for now... I know you might want to run widgets on your Homescreen too.. but just for this test.. Uninstall them both.. then see if the new U7_WW3 base starts to work for you in Convergence.. If it does.. then I have to see if I can find a way to make the code work for people using ORIGINAL GroovyAPI and not GroovyAPI+ too on iOS8...

On iOS8 there was SO much 'auto-respringing' happening without regular GroovyAPI (not '+').. May I ask why you're still using GroovyAPI/SBHTML.. and not GroovyAPI+/GroovyBoard+?
    2017-03-15 03:33 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Makes no sense. I'm on iOS 9.1 and everything working flawlessly with Xenhtml. Might be something with his phone maybe? Or could it be another tweak causing the issue?

2017-03-15 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD