Uniaw on sb ? With sbhtml ? Have you tried to disable the reverse animations and other things ?
    Yes. Uniaw on SBHTML. Disabled reverse animations and birds and astronauts and wipers and rainbows and big and small balloons, only kept weather animations on and analog clock on. As soon as I enabled it and did a respring, the double-clicking respring bug happened about 8 straight times.
    2014-12-05 10:05 PM
    Prob a dumb question but how can I make this SBHTML? Do I just put it in SBHTML? Using it as a widget right now.
    2014-12-05 10:38 PM
    Install SBHTML.
    Put it in the SBHTML folder using iFile or another file browser on your phone.
    Go to SBHTML in settings and enable it.
    Respring.
    2014-12-05 10:53 PM
    Yes. Uniaw on SBHTML. Disabled reverse animations and birds and astronauts and wipers and rainbows and big and small balloons, only kept weather animations on and analog clock on. As soon as I enabled it and did a respring, the double-clicking respring bug happened about 8 straight times.
    Crap ! Light ring ? Really, something is bad with 6 and animations...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-12-05 11:16 PM
    Made a Welcome to Hill Valley Sign Balloon...

2014-12-05 11:19 PM
    I kept light ring. Didn't know what it was. D'oh!
    I'll try it again in a bit and let you know the results. I think I may want to do a full restore and re-JB.
    And I have 6+.
    UniAW 7 RC 9 - Clean Mod mit SlideShow

Uniaw 7 with WidgetWeather function is already awesome!!Fantastic Work by Ian, David and their Team. MyLocation and locale-code is - of course - also working with UniAW.
    Personally I do not like the totally crowded LS of UniAW but I like all the detailed weather information- and I wanted to have both points to be solved for me. What to do. I just created a clean Lockscreen using UniAW and added another Touch-area to switch between clean LS and the full weather information (for details watch the video at the end of this post)
    In addition I addedan option to the config.js to switch between different slideshow albums within the Images/Wallpaper/SlideShow/ folder. easy to add your own (e.g. family)-album and you can switch between all the albums using the config.js

Enjoy the video to explore the touch-effects.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2z49q2u1j...tozion_mod.zip

P.s.: David, you forgot Eastern!
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 2014-12-05 at 11:40 PM.
    2014-12-05 11:32 PM
    Is the uniaw7 available as iwidget with compatiblity to mylocation?
    2014-12-05 11:35 PM
    Yes, it's an all in one!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-05 11:43 PM
    Yes

2014-12-05 11:43 PM

Uniaw 7 with WidgetWeather function is already awesome!!Fantastic Work by Ian, David and their Team. MyLocation and locale-code is - of course - also working with UniAW.
    Personally I do not like the totally crowded LS of UniAW but I like all the detailed weather information- and I wanted to have both points to be solved for me. What to do. I just created a clean Lockscreen using UniAW and added another Touch-area to switch between clean LS and the full weather information (for details watch the video at the end of this post)
    In addition I addedan option to the config.js to switch between different slideshow albums within the Images/Wallpaper/SlideShow/ folder. easy to add your own (e.g. family)-album and you can switch between all the albums using the config.js

Download:

Very very nice ! Thx Eric !

2014-12-05 11:48 PM
    The latest version do not work as iwidget for me... It ask for an xml file..
    2014-12-06 12:01 AM
    The latest version do not work as iwidget for me... It ask for an xml file..
    You need to instal WidgetWeather2.0 from my beta repo:

cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice

2014-12-06 12:06 AM
    Ok, will try
    2014-12-06 12:11 AM
    Thanks, works fine.
    But not the live foresast.
    This work only on LS.
    2014-12-06 12:25 AM
    Not sure, maybe Ian or Dacal knows.

2014-12-06 01:07 AM
    3 days of the live forecast are working, but not the last two...
    I can touch ob the days, nothing happens, the first three working fine
    2014-12-06 01:12 AM
    Made a Welcome to Hill Valley Sign Balloon...

Hei buddy can share the icon layout? Tks
    2014-12-06 04:13 AM

Download:

Had tried with my ip6+ but no go pls advise tks
    2014-12-06 04:34 AM
12,306 ... 3878868788899098138188588 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.