Ian.. I'm intrigued by the fact that 6+ users say that 6.4 works nearly respring-less for them on LS. Do you remember back in iOS 5 or 6 days where all the animations started running all jittery? Eventually you and Dacal took out all spin & flip WebKit stuff and things were smooth again? Is it possible (even though Dacal already gave us the option to turn off ReverseWind Webkit code) that there's still some Webkit stuff in U7rc9 that could be eliminated for better global stability?

Those of us on 5/5S and 6 are fine.. I get 1-2 resprings a day running rc9 full open on LS and SB.. And I'm not convinced my resprings have anything to do with rc9.

Just wondering if anything else in the general use of WebKit changed from 6.5 to 7rc9....
    I tried running TheWayToZions mod above.....and sent me into never ending boot..on LS using convergence, absolutely no animations & no walls simply my own bg, iPhone 6+ on 8.1.1 running a lean phone
    2014-12-06 02:50 PM
    Well i use now the LS animate by Dacal and UniAW7 the i5,5s version that i mod for my i6 and no resprings so far but i use just the basic animations clouds rain fog wind when i got resprings before i set of the sun/moon to not show that with the rain animation or with wind animation could cause resprings but for now nothing from sins i set of sun/moon animation
    2014-12-06 02:54 PM
    Same thing for me! I installed and tried to run on Groovylock. Endless boot and I had nothing else running! iPhone 6+, 8.1.1
    2014-12-06 02:54 PM
    Ian.. I'm intrigued by the fact that 6+ users say that 6.4 works nearly respring-less for them on LS. Do you remember back in iOS 5 or 6 days where all the animations started running all jittery? Eventually you and Dacal took out all spin & flip WebKit stuff and things were smooth again? Is it possible (even though Dacal already gave us the option to turn off ReverseWind Webkit code) that there's still some Webkit stuff in U7rc9 that could be eliminated for better global stability?

Those of us on 5/5S and 6 are fine.. I get 1-2 resprings a day running rc9 full open on LS and SB.. And I'm not convinced my resprings have anything to do with rc9.

Just wondering if anything else in the general use of WebKit changed from 6.5 to 7rc9....
    I keep meaning to do a stand along 6Plus version but recently been playing with my apps. I will do it but will also need David's help as he has added a lot of things I don't really understand. I can start with 6.4 with css files for 6plus & post it for test, if all is well then we add hourly forecast, test again, & keep adding till we find the best version for 6Plus.

No power here, typhoon is here, using gprs to send this. I think no power for a couple of days.

I promise I will start 6plus version soon as typhoon past.
    2014-12-06 03:06 PM
    That is strange - running smoothly on my 6. sorry to write that -but currently I am happy that I did not buy a 6plus. The thing is it is running on my 6 w/ 6plus turned on. no resprings. Did you try to turn on rotation lock?

I did not test it w/ convergance, but groovylock and LockHTML 3 are working.

Must be a 6plus issue.
    2014-12-06 03:11 PM
    I keep meaning to do a stand along 6Plus version but recently been playing with my apps. I will do it but will also need David's help as he has added a lot of things I don't really understand. I can start with 6.4 with css files for 6plus & post it for test, if all is well then we add hourly forecast, test again, & keep adding till we find the best version for 6Plus.

No power here, typhoon is here, using gprs to send this. I think no power for a couple of days.

Be safe
    2014-12-06 03:12 PM
    Ian, good luck and be safe.
    2014-12-06 03:13 PM
    That is strange - running smoothly on my 6. sorry to write that -but currently I am happy that I did not buy a 6plus. The thing is it is running on my 6 w/ 6plus turned on. no resprings. Did you try to turn on rotation lock?

I did not test it w/ convergance, but groovylock and LockHTML 3 are working.

Must be a 6plus issue.
    Agree... It's really weird that we must remove some animations for the most powerfull iPhone !

thewaytozion, what do you mean by "you forgot Eastern " ? ;o).
    Last edited by Dacal; 2014-12-06 at 03:24 PM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-12-06 03:14 PM
    Saw some strange stuff in the code 👍.

*smile*
    2014-12-06 03:16 PM

Good luck pal !

BTW, think that the best way to find would be to remove one by one the creatXXXX() functions for each condition, in animations.js... Most simple than start to recode all the stuff again...

2014-12-06 03:17 PM
    Saw some strange stuff in the code ��.

*smile*
    Oh ! That ? Yes .

2014-12-06 03:17 PM
    Hi, may I know what is the arrow at the top right and how can I remove it?

Thanks a lot!

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6 UniAW7
    2014-12-06 03:29 PM

Yeah if i use Blue's Core UniAw 6.4 on my SB i have maybe one respring in two days and that's with all the animationa on .
    2014-12-06 03:47 PM
    Hello,
    My iph6 and UniAW 7.0 RC9
    Full animation for the LS
    daynightwall and staticmode ( wall by Topaz) for the SB
    Ni respring for me ( 12h)
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1417873689.308292.jpg
    UniAW7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1417873707.816086.jpg
    iphonejailbreak.fr
    2014-12-06 03:48 PM
    Can it be the language set(Italian) ?
    Thanks very much! Nice job!

I still searching... I can't reproduce this bug... Anyone else have the forecast date staying after return to current condition ?

2014-12-06 03:49 PM
    I still searching... I can't reproduce this bug... Anyone else have the forecast date staying after return to current condition ?
    It is possible that depends on some settings set and having lots of opportunities for setting, would become complicated! Anyway I'm seriously considering that most likely is the most beautiful analog clock that digital UniAW7...so no problem and thanks very much for the work you do!

2014-12-06 03:57 PM
    @Ian respring app works great. Thanks
    2014-12-06 04:02 PM
    It is possible that depends on some settings set and having lots of opportunities for setting, would become complicated! Anyway I'm seriously considering that most likely is the most beautiful analog clock that digital UniAW7...so no problem and thanks very much for the work you do!

I got it !!!!!

Can you try (replace the touch.js file) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmrws8o6pa...touch.zip?dl=0

EDIT : UniAW RC9 link updated.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2014-12-06 at 04:08 PM.

2014-12-06 04:05 PM
    Yeah if i use Blue's Core UniAw 6.4 on my SB i have maybe one respring in two days and that's with all the animationa on .
    Same here. I get more resprings from WW2.0 than I do from Blue's 6.4, all animations on.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-12-06 04:07 PM
    What is your weather source in Config.js file for the LS one inside the GroovyLock folder? widgetweather, gps or local
    It sounds like your touch events are not working, is it a modded version?
    weather source gps, standard version not modded
    2014-12-06 04:31 PM
12,350 ... 40808889909192100140190590 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD