It seems like it kills and clears everything, just like WB! It uses WB's coding to do this. I've tested w/ the battery images/colors since that seems to be what requires clearing the cache. This worx instantly!
    Have you checked out "Respring+" in Cydia? It's fairly new. I could be wrong but pretty sure it does exactly that
    2014-12-27 08:17 AM
    Have you checked out "Respring+" in Cydia? It's fairly new. I could be wrong but pretty sure it does exactly that
    Sounds like the same thing! I like this because mine and VXB's tweak might require this info for clearing cache. We are able to incorporate it into our settings!

Also, I would rather have a Flipswitch than an Activatir setting. Flipswitches are becoming the replacement for SBSettings so it just makes sense to create it.

Thanx for the heads up, though. I remember seeing this come out but nobody has explained how to incorporate it. I'm hoping to distribute this info upon release!
    2014-12-27 08:37 AM
    What confuses me is why Saurik doesn't use this for tweak installs on Cydia!?!?! He created both, RIGHT!
    2014-12-27 08:42 AM
    Respring+ is made by Ian Nicoll

One question, i really love your tweak, will the custom color option come back in a future update ?
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2014-12-27 09:09 AM
    Respring+ is made by Ian Nicoll

One question, i really love your tweak, will the custom color option come back in a future update ?
    Not sure, yet... I want it to but the conflict w/ so many apps is discouraging. I've looked into alternate methods but haven't found a solution. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    2014-12-27 09:16 AM
    Not sure, yet... I want it to but the conflict w/ so many apps is discouraging. I've looked into alternate methods but haven't found a solution. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Thanks, i cross my fingers that you will find a solution.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2014-12-27 09:33 AM
    Thanks, i cross my fingers that you will find a solution.
    Me too! Really sux that this doesn't work together
    2014-12-27 09:34 AM
    Sounds like the same thing! I like this because mine and VXB's tweak might require this info for clearing cache. We are able to incorporate it into our settings!

Also, I would rather have a Flipswitch than an Activatir setting. Flipswitches are becoming the replacement for SBSettings so it just makes sense to create it.

Thanx for the heads up, though. I remember seeing this come out but nobody has explained how to incorporate it. I'm hoping to distribute this info upon release!
    No problem. Totally agree on the Flipswitch, there'd be one for everything if I was king of the world. Respring+ is pretty much an "app" so can be triggered by a tap on it's homescreen icon or launched via Activator. Personally I just use it instead of having to do a winterboard respring after making theme adjustments in ifile. Not sure you were interested in my explanation but I see you help a lot of people with a lot of things around here so figured I'd give it to you just in case.
    2014-12-27 10:42 AM
    No problem. Totally agree on the Flipswitch, there'd be one for everything if I was king of the world. Respring+ is pretty much an "app" so can be triggered by a tap on it's homescreen icon or launched via Activator. Personally I just use it instead of having to do a winterboard respring after making theme adjustments in ifile. Not sure you were interested in my explanation but I see you help a lot of people with a lot of things around here so figured I'd give it to you just in case.
    I think it's very useful!!! In fact, until I can get a Flipswitch made, I've set this up in QuickActivator to replace my Respring toggle. Worx just like a Flipswitch!!!

Unfortunately, not everyone uses QuickActivator...
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-12-27 at 06:07 PM.
    2014-12-27 05:27 PM
    Video demo of my tweak:
    2014-12-27 05:28 PM
    I think it's very useful!!! In fact, until I can get a Flipswitch made, I've set this up in QuickActivator to replace my Respring toggle. Worx just like a Flipswitch!!!

Unfortunately, not everyone uses QuickActivator...
    Cool! I've been meaning to do the same but I'm currently in denial regarding my huge need to switch from Polus. Strangely, with Auxo2, Polus, & Flex2 installed, settings for Auxo2 & Polus crash immediately, but happens only if ALL 3 installed (any combination of 2 is fine). Ironically I've always favored Polus cuz it's "easy to customize" & "made for Auxo compatibility," both of which are clearly quite the opposite in this case! Haha! Probably is about time I give QA another chance!
    2014-12-27 08:15 PM
    Your dock should be 750x90 for the 6 and should be named: [email protected]~iphone.png
    Yes! that worked. shows up nicely now.

REALLY?

@babybird
    You can theme those still on 7.x but mail app runs off a different format of uiactivity called UIRefresh..

White
    Grey
    BigGrey
    3 styles-
    this is what i have in the UIImages folder that start with UIActivity.

UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleForBlueBackgroundSmall .0 thru 15
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleGray.0 thru 12
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleGraySmall.0 thru 15
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleWhite.0 thru 11
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleWhiteLarge.0 thru 11
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleWhiteShadowed.0 thru 11
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleWhiteSmall.0 thru 15
    UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleWhiteSmallShadowed.0 thru 15

would i have to rename 'Activity' to 'Refresh' for each of those?

i've noticed that when the loader is on the center of the screen in apps , that it does show the beachball, but on the statusbar is where it still shows the stock loading gear.

Sorry to ask (& I NEVER do this) but I LOVE that dock! Any chance you could tell me where to find it? I'm on a 4s w/ iOS 7.1.1 so it'd work for me. Again, sorry to be a pain in the ***, just have no idea how it'd be possible to search for it otherwise

here's the image

http://i.imgur.com/FsTddZe.png

i got it years ago , it was part of one of the countless Tron themes from 2009. only thing i liked about it was the dock, while the icon images were just a very pale hard to read blue tint.
    2014-12-27 08:17 PM
    Cool! I've been meaning to do the same but I'm currently in denial regarding my huge need to switch from Polus. Strangely, with Auxo2, Polus, & Flex2 installed, settings for Auxo2 & Polus crash immediately, but happens only if ALL 3 installed (any combination of 2 is fine). Ironically I've always favored Polus cuz it's "easy to customize" & "made for Auxo compatibility," both of which are clearly quite the opposite in this case! Haha! Probably is about time I give QA another chance!
    Never used Polus. Does it have a Killall toggle, by chance?
    2014-12-27 08:19 PM
    Never used Polus. Does it have a Killall toggle, by chance?
    Polus doesn't have it's own toggles specific to Polus like that. It gives option to use any installed Flipswitch toggles or app launch you want on both top & bottom rows of CC, as well as changing any "tap" or "tap & hold" actions to whatever you want. Also comes with a few hundred or so glyphs (uses png so easy to add more) to use in it's "custom" section which allows use of any glyph with your choice of assigned actions for "tap" & "tap & hold.
    Much like QA but easier to customize (or was when it worked properly). A few other things like "custom toggle border shape," "order by last opened" & paging options as well.
    Great on paper but has a few bugs. In fairness I'm on 7.1.1 so can't speak for it's iOS8 performance
    2014-12-27 09:03 PM
    Watched the video & found it pretty interesting. Kind if explains a lot of the posts you see from new theme users who say they follow all proper instructions but changes don't apply. I do really like the "confirm respring" popup though, glad to see you'll likely have it included too!
    2014-12-27 09:08 PM

i've noticed that when the loader is on the center of the screen in apps , that it does show the beachball, but on the statusbar is where it still shows the stock loading gear.

here's the image

i got it years ago , it was part of one of the countless Tron themes from 2009. only thing i liked about it was the dock, while the icon images were just a very pale hard to read blue tint.

That's it-
    My bad...
    Mail refresh I have not ben able to theme just color.

Look for~
    (UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleStatusbar)

Things like twitter/flex loading wheel.
    I have fixed with tweaking code.

It seems like it kills and clears everything, just like WB! It uses WB's coding to do this. I've tested w/ the battery images/colors since that seems to be what requires clearing the cache. This worx instantly!

@thazar
    Very cool man!
    I would use it in my tweaks 😁

Crash Reporter
    Could you gather symbolcated crash logs and send to my email and I will forward them?
    LibColorPicker
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-27 at 11:24 PM.
    2014-12-27 11:17 PM
    Thaz, I'm still using the color picker version and don't have any issues with the colors changing.

Also, Ian wrote Respring+ and added in the WB cache clearing based off the findings in the open source sharing of it on github I believe. Just message Ian, as I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction or just give it to you. He had talked about open sourcing it to be used in other tweaks.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-28 12:24 AM

here's the image

Thanks for that! Much appreciated. Honestly somehow didn't see this earlier & luckily just got lucky to stumble into it. Otherwise I would've looked like an ungrateful jerk by not saying thanks!
    2014-12-28 01:06 AM
    Thaz, I'm still using the color picker version and don't have any issues with the colors changing.

Also, Ian wrote Respring+ and added in the WB cache clearing based off the findings in the open source sharing of it on github I believe. Just message Ian, as I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction or just give it to you. He had talked about open sourcing it to be used in other tweaks.
    I must've figured out the same code from WB. It's all there, just a matter of implementing it correctly! All I care about is getting a Flipswitch made. Opening Respring+ from the Lockscreen won't work so a Flipswitch is preferable!
    2014-12-28 03:50 AM
    I must've figured out the same code from WB. It's all there, just a matter of implementing it correctly! All I care about is getting a Flipswitch made. Opening Respring+ from the Lockscreen won't work so a Flipswitch is preferable!
    sounds great id use it!!
    2014-12-28 04:54 AM
3,880 ... 848565758596068108158 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD