measures need for a widget width 375 iphone 6 ?? long ??? thx

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2014-12-31 12:26 AM
    two questions:

1. Is there a way to theme the notification badge in iOS 8 without installing ClassicBadge? If yes, how?
    2. Also what is the exact radius for the edges of a masked springboard icon? i hope you understood what i mean! and is it the same for iPad?
    I really wish I had an easy answer for you, but it's far from it. This may help though. Cheers. https://dribbble.com/shots/1110779-i...-Corner-Radius

That's AMAZING!!! I would like to see the trash icon just because I want to see it! LOL!

For this, have you looked at it upside down? I almost like it better reversed even though I understand 'why' you have the arrows moving this direction.
    When I've finished the trash can, I'll make one that's reversed. Arrow direction is easily changed, as its a custom brush applied to a circle, then adjusted to suit. Side by side, it'll be easier to pick the most intuitive switch. Cheers.
    2014-12-31 06:16 AM
    I really wish I had an easy answer for you, but it's far from it. This may help though. Cheers. https://dribbble.com/shots/1110779-i...-Corner-Radius

When I've finished the trash can, I'll make one that's reversed. Arrow direction is easily changed, as its a custom brush applied to a circle, then adjusted to suit. Side by side, it'll be easier to pick the most intuitive switch. Cheers.
    You rock, brotha! iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    2014-12-31 07:14 AM
    Sk37cH, thank you very much
    2014-12-31 11:53 AM
    Not sure, yet... I want it to but the conflict w/ so many apps is discouraging. I've looked into alternate methods but haven't found a solution. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Been using the new tweak "SpringResearch" since release a few days ago. It uses libcolorpicker, which has always crashed my Alien Blue app previously. In this case I've surprisingly been 100% crash free! Maybe the issue has been solved, or maybe just a fluke. In any case, thought I'd givE you a heads up in case you wanted to check into it
    2014-12-31 03:16 PM
    hey boys....ibam windering ifbanyinebhas figured out how to just have glyphs i the cc....i Used to use cctoggles to runa theme that i jusy had . Transparent png for the toggles but thats not updated
    iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420044149.733816.jpg
    Id like to remove the bg of the toggles
    2014-12-31 05:42 PM
    Been using the new tweak "SpringResearch" since release a few days ago. It uses libcolorpicker, which has always crashed my Alien Blue app previously. In this case I've surprisingly been 100% crash free! Maybe the issue has been solved, or maybe just a fluke. In any case, thought I'd givE you a heads up in case you wanted to check into it
    I know! I emailed the dev to see how he/she wrote their code but haven't got a response yet. Obviously, it's possible. I just gotta find out how!!!
    2014-12-31 06:08 PM
    hey boys....ibam windering ifbanyinebhas figured out how to just have glyphs i the cc....i Used to use cctoggles to runa theme that i jusy had . Transparent png for the toggles but thats not updated
    iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420044149.733816.jpg
    Id like to remove the bg of the toggles
    if you use FlipControlCenter you can remove the bg's by having blank/empty versions of these:

background-on.png
    [email protected]
    background.png
    [email protected]

in your theme

Your.theme/Bundles/com.rpetrich.flipcontrolcenter.bottomshelf

Your.theme/Bundles/com.rpetrich.flipcontrolcenter.topshelf
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-12-31 06:39 PM
    if you use FlipControlCenter you can remove the bg's by having blank/empty versions of these:

background-on.png
    [email protected]
    background.png
    [email protected]

in your theme

Your.theme/Bundles/com.rpetrich.flipcontrolcenter.bottomshelf

Your.theme/Bundles/com.rpetrich.flipcontrolcenter.topshelf
    This is what I was doing until I switched to QuickActivator. The BG is back but there's a setting to make them all square. I've been using that until I figure out how to theme those again.
    2014-12-31 07:45 PM
    I know! I emailed the dev to see how he/she wrote their code but haven't got a response yet. Obviously, it's possible. I just gotta find out how!!!
    I got ahold of Baily about it.
    He asked for symbolcated crash logs.
    Crash Reporter logs~
    Not sure witch apps have the problem..

Awhile ago when I thought it was just alien blue I sent logs. He said NSScanner or something weird like that -
    More crash logs from different apps will help narrow it down better so he can come up with a fix.
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-31 at 09:33 PM.
    2014-12-31 09:30 PM
    wasnt FlipControlCenter conflicting with convergence tho?
    2015-01-01 05:49 AM
    Not for me, I've being using it for awhile together with convergence

Happy New Year All
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2015-01-01 06:18 AM
    I've always wondered if theming the FlipSwitch's the conventional way through WB would effect the toggle page on Convergance. In one way, it would be handy if it themed the Convergance toggles, as you'd have consistency across switches throughout the UI. On the other hand, you may be running a pre-rendered glyph in Convergance, and not want the flat PDF toggles themed through WB.

I'm currently creating a Polus pack from my glyph series of icons, but Polus takes a slightly different approach to PDF theming of the FlipSwitch toggles. Cheers.
    2015-01-01 08:46 AM
    That's AMAZING!!! I would like to see the trash icon just because I want to see it! LOL!

For this, have you looked at it upside down? I almost like it better reversed even though I understand 'why' you have the arrows moving this direction.
    Hi mate. Here's the trash can, and a reversed "loading arrow" set. I've made the opacity transition of the arrows read "Left -> Right" (so to speak). It felt more "in motion" and intuitive when I looked at the 2 "flipped" options. Let me know which you prefer, and I'll make sure the PDF is saved correctly, and bloat-free. Thank you.

2015-01-01 10:56 AM
    Can anyone locate _UIGlintyStringView.h for iOS 8??

SBLockscreenView.h hooks into it, on iOS 8 from what I see~
    2015-01-02 08:35 AM
    ---
    Attached Thumbnails iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420188898.120919.jpg  
    2015-01-02 09:55 AM
    edit: nvm figured it oot
    Last edited by Boots; 2015-01-03 at 07:14 AM.
    2015-01-03 06:21 AM
    Anyone got the TelephonyUI .car files for me?

And how do I get the status of Theme creator / Modder / whatever user group this is called? Who do I need to contact here on Modmyi? I tried contacting one Admin here but he did not reply.
    2015-01-03 01:48 PM
    Hi,could someone help out?is there a code to that I can add to change the colour of weather icons rather than editing each one via PS?
    Many thanks👍👊
    2015-01-03 05:06 PM
    Anyone got the TelephonyUI .car files for me?

And how do I get the status of Theme creator / Modder / whatever user group this is called? Who do I need to contact here on Modmyi? I tried contacting one Admin here but he did not reply.
    Do you just want you title changed?

If so, what do you want it to say?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-03 06:58 PM
3,880 ... 1151596061626371111161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD