Simple answer, they are left over from WW1. Haha
    Bro you forgot to mention that the ww1 icons from the bundle folder are needed because those theme the icon of ww into privacy -location services the only once that is no needed are from preferenceloader now that you made another bundleid
    2015-01-13 08:41 PM
    Do tell then!
    It's nothing hard! Just put an icon labeled [email protected] into com.apple.Preferences:
    2015-01-13 08:52 PM
    Why do you need Theme lib if winterboard theme assets.car now?the theme lib is installing with classicbadges other then that you don't need it
    Themelib is an open source WB extension. It allows the theming of .car files, clock, news stand, badges and more.

June has an excellent tutorial on it:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...nterboard.html

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-13 10:28 PM
    Bro you forgot to mention that the ww1 icons from the bundle folder are needed because those theme the icon of ww into privacy -location services the only once that is no needed are from preferenceloader now that you made another bundleid
    Wasn't that what he asked?

2015-01-13 10:31 PM
    Hey vXBaKeRXv, I see you're here and I have a question about your tweak MagicColors. It seems to be hiding my "slide to unlock" text as well as the camera, top and bottom grabbers but the hide settings are not applied. Just wondering if it's fixable. Love the tweak though.
    2015-01-13 10:42 PM
    Themelib is an open source WB extension. It allows the theming of .car files, clock, news stand, badges and more.

June has an excellent tutorial on it:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...nterboard.html
    With the latest Winterboard update most features of ThemeLib (which is now known as Anemone) are irrelevant. Winterboard can now theme .car files, .artwork files, Newsstand and Clock icons.

It may be open source but the creators are b*tching around with saurik and now want to make this an alternative to Winterboard. A lot of shitstorm... They should instead help out each other.
    2015-01-13 10:50 PM
    I discovered today that WB does not theme clock hands. ThemeLib is still required to do that.
    2015-01-13 11:39 PM
    I discovered today that WB does not theme clock hands. ThemeLib is still required to do that.
    You could also use 'Custom Clock Icon' by Bensge, which only requires additional code inside your Info.plist.
    2015-01-14 12:21 AM
    Hey vXBaKeRXv, I see you're here and I have a question about your tweak MagicColors. It seems to be hiding my "slide to unlock" text as well as the camera, top and bottom grabbers but the hide settings are not applied. Just wondering if it's fixable. Love the tweak though.
    Thanks!👍

Hmmm-
    I noticed things are off.
    Built/Tested on 7.1.2..
    Camera won't hide and the grabbers are opposite.
    Lost the latest code to MAGICCOLOR and the rest of it is on my broke PC.
    Dusting out power supply cause I done it before but this time it crapped out on me. I guess it took out my MOBO with it.
    Video won't display on integrated or from a card.
    Had a ITT Computer buddy look at it cause I just replaced PSU and still no video.
    Lesson learned!!

Sounds like a tweak conflict maybe?
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-01-14 at 01:17 AM.
    2015-01-14 01:09 AM
    It may be open source but the creators are b*tching around with saurik and now want to make this an alternative to Winterboard. A lot of shitstorm... They should instead help out each other.
    This is completely false!

The original creator (Matchstic) called it Equinox and didn't have the time to continue it, so he made it open source. Yes, there was a little bit of controversy when Coolstar brought it to Saurik, but that was about how to implement it.

Anemone has been around for well over a year threatening to give Cydia and WB a run for their money, but I've only seen small glimpses of it and no real working hard proof! I'll believe it when I see it!

But yes, you are correct that Saurik did incorporate most of Themelib right after Coolstar released it.

2015-01-14 01:12 AM
    Thanks!👍

Hmmm-
    I noticed things are off.
    Built/Tested on 7.1.2..
    Camera won't hide and the grabbers are opposite.
    Lost the latest code to MAGICCOLOR and the rest of it is on my broke PC.
    Dusting out power supply cause I done it before but this time it crapped out on me. I guess it took out my MOBO with it.
    Lesson learned!!

Sounds like a tweak conflict maybe?
    Awesome. Could be. I have eclipse 2, springtomize 3, and my own custom font. It looks like the shadows of the grabbers are there but no text shadow is. If I disable two tone color everything comes back. I can live with it for now. Sorry to hear about your data loss.
    2015-01-14 01:18 AM
    Wasn't that what he asked?
    From what i read he asked why those icons are still there if you made that bundleid on ww2 and i just explained why
    2015-01-14 02:34 AM
    Camera hides-
    My bad

Forgot it applies weird cause cashe problem.
    2015-01-14 03:10 AM
    Awesome. Could be. I have eclipse 2, springtomize 3, and my own custom font. It looks like the shadows of the grabbers are there but no text shadow is. If I disable two tone color everything comes back. I can live with it for now. Sorry to hear about your data loss.
    Your welcome yo!!
    Working on fixing it, hopefully I can.
    Haha

Upload a photo-
    So I can understand a little better.?

I noticed iOS 8 has some new codes for sblockscreen view..
    Try a different wallpaper too.
    Some semi dark wallpapers cause a problem.

iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1421201771.279488.jpg
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-01-14 at 03:18 AM.
    2015-01-14 03:16 AM
    I was able to theme that icon ONLY using WB!
    yeah i was mistaken.. the one im referring to is the Passbook settings icon.. does not theme with WB.. trying to them it with .Artwork and been reading youir posts about it from a few months back
    2015-01-14 07:56 AM
    Anemone has been around for well over a year threatening to give Cydia and WB a run for their money, but I've only seen small glimpses of it and no real working hard proof! I'll believe it when I see it!
    this is the whole iMods thing, right? The iMods (cydia equivalent) UI looks very cool though.. tons of features that ive always wanted to do with cydia, like bookmarking tweaks. Sorry, just wanted to make a quick comment but I dont want to get too off topic and hijack this thread

From what i read he asked why those icons are still there if you made that bundleid on ww2 and i just explained why
    yeah we are all saying the same thing now.. just in different ways. Currently, the WW icons in PrefLoader/Prefs/ are not needed and are there as legacy remnants.
    2015-01-14 08:06 AM
    yeah i was mistaken.. the one im referring to is the Passbook settings icon.. does not theme with WB.. trying to them it with .Artwork and been reading youir posts about it from a few months back
    Found it! Only using WB:

com.apple.PassKitCore
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

2015-01-14 09:29 AM
    You could also use 'Custom Clock Icon' by Bensge, which only requires additional code inside your Info.plist.
    True but (IMO) I'd rather install ThemeLib since it's an extension of WB. CustomClockIcon is only for one thing which, for me, makes it less valuable.

If I was creating a theme w/ a custom clock, I'd even go as far as adding the ThemeLib files directly into my theme so people don't have to go hunting around for it; it'll just come preinstalled!
    2015-01-14 09:37 AM
    Someone said something about loading screens on iOS 8 awhile ago..

You might Need depending on device:

xxxxx.theme/Fallback/[email protected]

xxxxx.theme/Fallback/
    [email protected]

xxxxx.theme/Fallback/
    [email protected]

xxxxx.theme/Fallback/
    [email protected]

xxxxx.theme/Fallback/
    [email protected]
    👆CYDIA
    2015-01-14 11:11 AM
    I think I mentioned something about loading screens but thus far I have had no problems themeing them. Thanks for the post none the less. Here is a screenshot of my lockscreen with magiccolors. As you can see, the grabbers shadows are there but not the actual grabbers and neither is the "slide to unlock" text. Have not tried a different wallpaper yet.

2015-01-15 07:59 AM
3,880 ... 2161697071727381121171 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD