That makes sense.
    Thanks!

Computer fixed-
    iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Glad to see you FINALLY back up and running. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    2015-01-26 07:09 PM
    com.apple.accountsui

Could you please post the full list of icon names? Can't get them all from your screenshot.
    Last edited by yukikenzo; 2015-01-26 at 09:31 PM.
    2015-01-26 09:24 PM
    Could you post the full list of icon names? Can't get them all from your screenshot.
    Zipped em up for ya.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43lsa31epf...ntsui.zip?dl=0
    2015-01-26 09:31 PM
    The new iOS 8 cc is CRAP!
    From what I see cocco it looks like they are images.
    But I'm not sertain....

Was trying to bring back the old border CC icons but I don't see what I need to hook into-
    A image background is easy.
    If you want to try the folder for those on ios7 was com.apple.SpringboardUIFramework and the images that i theme back then are : [email protected] and [email protected] you can try making an tweak to hook this two images on ios8 see if is working because i think that round background is coded not mask because if was an mask then shoukd have some images like most of the ui on ios8 and they are not
    2015-01-26 09:43 PM
    If you want to try the folder for those on ios7 was com.apple.SpringboardUIFramework and the images that i theme back then are : [email protected] and [email protected] you can try making an tweak to hook this two images on ios8 see if is working because i think that round background is coded not mask because if was an mask then shoukd have some images like most of the ui on ios8 and they are not
    From what I've seen it IS a mask that's premade in iOS 8.x. I've looked at the headers related to CC and there's only an option for square or round. FlipControlCenter has the ability to modify these but Petrich is a master developer. I don't think VXB or I would know how to override these settings. So, yes, it can be done but it's not as simple as you're thinking.
    2015-01-26 10:03 PM

com.apple.SpringBoardUIFramework

Thanks so much. Finally.
    2015-01-26 10:10 PM
    From what I've seen it IS a mask that's premade in iOS 8.x. I've looked at the headers related to CC and there's only an option for square or round. FlipControlCenter has the ability to modify these but Petrich is a master developer. I don't think VXB or I would know how to override these settings. So, yes, it can be done but it's not as simple as you're thinking.
    Nothing is simple bro just that VXB told me that he tryed to theme those buy his metods i suppose that he tryed to make an tweak for that and i just give him the names of the images now is his choise ether way like you saf flipcontrolcenter can change that but like i sad the cccontrols tweat from Danyl repo for ios8 work to
    2015-01-26 10:16 PM
    Thanks for the upload. Managed to theme all icons except for Find my iPhone.
    2015-01-26 11:34 PM
    Is it possible to get the blurred background back for when I receive a notification on the LS......I got it when my LS was stock.....then I added a custom LS and when I get a notification now the screen doesn't blur and it's hard to read. Thanks for any help.
    2015-01-27 01:01 AM
    Thanks for the upload. Managed to theme all icons except for Find my iPhone.
    "Find my iPhone" and "set up family sharing" are in com.apple.castlesettings.

When you select set up family sharing, all those icons are in com.apple.AppleAccountUI.

I've zipped up both folders.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceyz6c2zjb...icons.zip?dl=0
    2015-01-27 01:15 AM
    Is it possible to get the blurred background back for when I receive a notification on the LS......I got it when my LS was stock.....then I added a custom LS and when I get a notification now the screen doesn't blur and it's hard to read. Thanks for any help.
    Why did you install that tweak bro?and why not using Convergance instead of it?
    2015-01-27 01:26 AM
    Why did you install that tweak bro?and why not using Convergance instead of it?
    The LS I have installed has a "Touch" function, and I can't get it to work with Convergance.
    2015-01-27 02:20 AM
    Glad to see you FINALLY back up and running. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Haha-
    THANKS

My skill level is bad just able to understand some.
    A "CGRECT" code is how a border can be made.
    This image had to be part of it:
    ControlCenterButtonRoundRect
    2015-01-27 02:48 AM
    Can anybody on a 6+ that uses CustomFolderIcons answer this?

I've made all icons 180x180, do they need to be @3x or keep them @2x? I don't have a device to test on.

Thanks
    2015-01-27 03:21 AM
    The LS I have installed has a "Touch" function, and I can't get it to work with Convergance.
    run a blank theme in convergance so u can set your blur on the ls then also run groovylock or groovylock+ (whichever u have) with your selected widget IN the gl tweak and voila have the best of both worlds!
    2015-01-27 04:36 AM
    Can anybody on a 6+ that uses CustomFolderIcons answer this?

I've made all icons 180x180, do they need to be @3x or keep them @2x? I don't have a device to test on.

Thanks
    menard i have a 6+ and use cfi and keep my icons sized at 120x120 and use .png as well as @2x.png
    2015-01-27 04:39 AM
    Thanks boots. iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    2015-01-27 04:40 AM
    Is it possible to add a line code to a specific part of a LS tweak so you can change the color of the text. In the config file it has the line code to change all the text color.....but I want to be able to change the text color of the date, temp, city etc etc
    in each element u want to add color to go in style.css and add this
    color: #597788;

place your color code or web safe color name in place of my numbers then respring.
    colorhexa.com is a good place to get rgb codes
    Last edited by Boots; 2015-01-27 at 07:16 AM.
    2015-01-27 04:45 AM
    Look at Boots talking like a pro!!! iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!.
    Proud Day!!!
    2015-01-27 05:43 AM
    Look at Boots talking like a pro!!! iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!.
    Proud Day!!!
    haha im in fix it mode...been updating my BootsWindow mod for the past couple days so its rollin off!
    2015-01-27 05:52 AM
3,880 ... 3070787980818290130180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD