Last edited by kai312; 2014-11-12 at 09:16 PM.
    2014-11-12 09:10 PM
    Donated.... Can't wait
    2014-11-12 09:14 PM
    I thought iwidgets wasn't compatible with the 6+?
    It's kinda work but make sure to disable screen rotation because once you rotate the iwidgets will disappear. (most iwidgets anyway)

love your wallpaper, want to share ??
    Thanks,it's the same one that came with the theme I just make it bevel alittle. It won't look right on the 2nd page.
    2014-11-12 09:14 PM
    Blue, If I may suggest......it would be nice to have another set of icons, just a bit more colorful, kind of not that dark mode, as originals
    2014-11-12 09:30 PM
    Hoping we get a classic dock theme lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-11-12 09:34 PM
    Hi anyone can help me create myself icon not added please ? I open Icons.psd with photoshop but i'm really bad with photoshop :s

Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by cedricdu94; 2014-11-12 at 11:01 PM.
    2014-11-12 09:36 PM
    But with hsd it isn't possible to set different layouts for each side, or i am wrong?
    you are wrong it works with perpage top right corner after you pressed the layout you made, applt to homescreen and then top right corner perpage, sorry about my english

Cost me around 3 hours for 1 danish user

You forgot to translate the AccuWeahter and at UniAW6_yahoo.js the danish wind directions, translation doesn't work without that.
    I fixed that as good as possible You will now get german wind directions, german accuweather and a complete danish Yahoo weather
    verry verry sorry about that, did not think of Yahoo and accuweather, only had the standard i my mind,at the moment i used the german and changede it to danish, this works just perfekt, i wil look in to it tomorrow
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-12 at 09:48 PM.
    2014-11-12 09:36 PM
    Does anybody know how to disable animations? I disabled it in all options in the groovy lock settings but clouds still show up. Also, does anyone know how to remove the layer below the forecast (black background)?
    2014-11-12 10:08 PM
    can i please get some i cons i need

facebook
    google drive
    and tom tom

thanks

can i please get some i cons i need

facebook
    google drive
    and tom tom

thanks
    2014-11-12 10:27 PM
    i have a lot of resprings, spend the day trying a lot of things to see what is the reason for the resprings, i think it is one of two things, iwidget is maybe not updated to work with ios 8, the animation in the widget, not only this iwidget in this theme, but all iwidgets with animation, maybe the animation doent work with ios8 for some reason, i wil try to use the UNIAW7 rc4 theme and run it without any animations and se if i can get the resprings to go away
    2014-11-12 10:36 PM
    you are wrong it works with perpage top right corner after you pressed the layout you made, applt to homescreen and then top right corner perpage, sorry about my english

verry verry sorry about that, did not think of Yahoo and accuweather, only had the standard i my mind,at the moment i used the german and changede it to danish, this works just perfekt, i wil look in to it tomorrow
    Anyway, no problem. Yahoo weather will fully work for danish users with beta 2, the wind directions are disabled by default

i have a lot of resprings, spend the day trying a lot of things to see what is the reason for the resprings, i think it is one of two things, iwidget is maybe not updated to work with ios 8, the animation in the widget, not only this iwidget in this theme, but all iwidgets with animation, maybe the animation doent work with ios8 for some reason, i wil try to use the UNIAW7 rc4 theme and run it without any animations and se if i can get the resprings to go away
    Don't think it's the RAM we use UniAW since iPhone 4 with 256 MB (!) RAM. The problem affects only 6 plus, so I think it has to do with the fullHD screen and the rotation and it's a mixed problem with not compatible Winterboard, Mobile Substrats, and not iOS 8 and 6 plus compatible iWidgets, GroovyLock and LockHTML tweaks. Probably just some patience is needed

If I disable the animated GIF birds I don't have resprings (at least with iWidgets). See post 1

2 bugs???
    1: notification on 5s are over LS widget
    Attachment 685752

2: Statusbar on wallpaper is 1-2 px to small (on black background visible)
    Attachment 685753
    1. This is iOS With LockHTML3 you can change the position of notifications.

2. Wanted, because of the small shadow I added to the statusbar. iWidgets are moving with parallax effect like icons, so this position changes anyway.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-11-12 at 11:09 PM.
    2014-11-12 10:55 PM
    Anyway, no problem. Yahoo weather will fully work for danish users with beta 2, the wind directions are disabled by default

Don't think it's the RAM we use UniAW since iPhone 4 with 256 MB (!) RAM. The problem affects only 6 plus, so I think it has to do with the fullHD screen and the rotation and it's a mixed problem with not compatible Winterboard, Mobile Substrats, and not iOS 8 and 6 plus compatible iWidgets, GroovyLock and LockHTML tweaks. Probably just some patience is needed

If I disable the animated GIF birds I don't have resprings (at least with iWidgets). See post 1

1. This is iOS With LockHTML3 you can change the position of notifications.

2. Wanted, because of the small shadow I added to the statusbar. iWidgets are moving with parallax effect like icons, so this position changes anyway.
    i have set the screen to zoom so no rotation here, i have tryet to turn off all i the iwidget, but still having resprings, i have noticed that when it respring it have to respring 6-8 times before it works, be every respring in this respring hell it comes a bit longer in the loading of the iwidgets every time,so after 6-8 resprings it works once more, so for now i wil try the uniaw7 witout animation at all for the next day

Icon update wil it be on mail ore download link here ?
    Last edited by sju; 2014-11-12 at 11:18 PM.
    2014-11-12 11:16 PM
    Anyone know how to make folders round? Is it possible?
    2014-11-12 11:30 PM
    i have set the screen to zoom so no rotation here, i have tryet to turn off all i the iwidget, but still having resprings, i have noticed that when it respring it have to respring 6-8 times before it works, be every respring in this respring hell it comes a bit longer in the loading of the iwidgets every time,so after 6-8 resprings it works once more, so for now i wil try the uniaw7 witout animation at all for the next day

Icon update wil it be on mail ore download link here ?
    What device do you have and do you use LockHTML or GroovyLock ?
    2014-11-13 12:23 AM
    Hi, How convert a icon original > icon core theme please ? I'm really bad with photoshop :s
    2014-11-13 12:28 AM
    Is their away to download the additional icons in the OP all in one file?
    2014-11-13 12:28 AM
    18 new and 2 fixed icons at Post 1. Includes the icons Xelleron made (thanks):

Activator, Facebook, Flipboard, Gmail, Yahoo Weather, Telegram, Threema, Apple Store, Dropbox,
    Modmyi, NavigonDACH, Racers, Shazam, Flickr, Finanzstatus, Telekom Programm-Manager, Kindle,
    Instagram, Chrome
    2014-11-13 12:29 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/gcWYmp4.png
    http://i.imgur.com/UzwVzBN.png
    http://i.imgur.com/6JpJ7BJ.png

This is my 5s on 8.1! No issues to report! No resprings! No batterie issues! And most of these questions are answered on first page! Just need these last 3 icons and I'm good! Sure there coming with next update though so won't bother with details!

Another great theme blue thank you!
    2014-11-13 12:31 AM
    can someone please make tom tom and google drive icons those are my only 2 missing icons thanks
    2014-11-13 01:09 AM
    @Happy: I've just uploaded all of these icons. Tumblr and Tweetbot is now included (post1)

can someone please make tom tom and google drive icons those are my only 2 missing icons thanks
    The problem with navi apps is: there are 20 versions out, for each country. That's why we need to know bundle folders and icon names.
    2014-11-13 01:10 AM
2,549 ... 311121314152363113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD