credit to simone and jona and blue

Great 👍😉👊 you can share This setup?
    2014-12-08 04:57 AM
    What kind of tweak/s are you using for your springboard ?
    Eclipse 2
    Groovyboard
    Iconoclasm
    Iconomatic
    Winter board
    Zeppelin
    Betterfiveicondock
    Folder6plus
    Iwidgets
    Sbhtml
    Themib
    2014-12-08 05:08 AM
    It's sbhtml, J14 by schnedi. I had to mod the code a bit to fit it for iPhone 6. His stuff is some of the best.

I also used homescreen designer for the icon layout.
    Hope this works

https://www.dropbox.com/s/trw2dm6qy7...BHTML.zip?dl=0
    2014-12-08 07:31 AM
    Did u mean the actual names?? The pic shows the icon name though.. But I asked so I don't have to bother ppl!! And 4 some reason, Shazam and Navigon aren't theming!! Those files are inside the theme but I'm thinking that a update may have changed the names and now there not theming.. Any way to fix??Attachment 687600Attachment 687601

Ok can u send me the core images and all app names and I will theme them and post the bundles.
    2014-12-08 11:59 AM
    Ok can u send me the core images and all app names and I will theme them and post the bundles.
    I would need a email address 2 send u everything.. I had the same problem with getting the files 2 June 4 his Zen8 theme.. Can't seem 2 post those files on here..
    2014-12-08 02:21 PM
    Eclipse 2
    Groovyboard
    Iconoclasm
    Iconomatic
    Winter board
    Zeppelin
    Betterfiveicondock
    Folder6plus
    Iwidgets
    Sbhtml
    Themib
    All lot of tweaks. To find out the tweak causing your issues disable one after another and then report it to it's developer.
    2014-12-08 03:27 PM
    I have some icons that I need themed by either Blue or someone that knows how to theme them but I don't know how to get them to post here from my ifile.. I have all the icon png's and infoplist but jus don't know how to get it here!! Usually email them.. Any help or someone taking email requests??
    2014-12-08 04:50 PM
    My Springboard ATM Simple and Clean,and ich make this Icons ...

2014-12-08 05:21 PM
    Can you please share the icons and the path to save it.
    2014-12-08 06:36 PM
    Here are the icons I need themed.. If someone can take care of it for me, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/AccuWeather%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/AlarmClockHDFree%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Downloads%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/FutureTime%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Life360%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/MomentGarden%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Pandora%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/PicCollage%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/TweetSpongeFree%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/YouMail%20Icons&Plist.zip
    2014-12-08 06:46 PM
    I have made some more icons for myself

Download Bundle: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r9ky8dna3...wX_OJOiza?dl=0

• UnlimTones
    • Swype
    • Twitch
    • TV d'Orange
    • AppCake
    • Tomtom Europe
    • Orange et Moi
    • Deezer
    • Flex 2
    • Jyskemobilbank
    • AmazonFR
    • Crash Reporter
    • Canal Plus
    • XBMC
    • Tapatalk
    • Teamviewer
    • Credit Agricole FR
    • Flashcode

Updated: Add Teamviewer, Credit Agricole FR, Flashcode
    Many Icons pack Bundles for Core theme here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zveb17hw6...Y_bZtLW-a?dl=0

Follow instructions here for icons request please: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7182410
    2014-12-08 11:35 PM
    Clock icon frame issues:

okay, I've just jailbroken an iPhone 5 and found the bug why the clock and newsstand frames don' t work on iphone5/6:

I made the black icon masks some pixels too small so it cuts the frame of clock and newsstand icons that have the frame already build-in.

(the mask doesn't cut the frames of all other icons because this frames are made with an iconomatic overlay)

I fixed all @2x icon masks and will submit a theme update very soon. Affected are the switch styled and the silver circular icons.

An update for the Golden icons is already submitted. Thanks for your patience !

Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-09 at 01:16 AM.
    2014-12-08 11:43 PM
    I have made some more icons for myself

Download Bundle: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r9ky8dna3...wX_OJOiza?dl=0

Updated: Add Teamviewer, Credit Agricole FR, Flashcode
    I've added all your icons to the theme. Thanks a lot. Please watch the glyph size of some icons. Some glyphs will be cut by my icon masks.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-12-09 at 01:13 AM.
    2014-12-09 12:47 AM
    Here are the icons I need themed.. If someone can take care of it for me, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/AccuWeather%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/AlarmClockHDFree%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Downloads%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/FutureTime%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Life360%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/MomentGarden%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Pandora%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/PicCollage%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/TweetSpongeFree%20Icons&Plist.zip

file:///var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/YouMail%20Icons&Plist.zip
    Pandora is already made, Accuweather and Alarm ClockHD is now added to my dropbox
    2014-12-09 01:14 AM
    Quick question, which is more stable for the ip6+ iwidgets or sbhtml?
    2014-12-09 01:19 AM
    Jus wanted 2 give a update on the respring situation.. Reinstalled all my tweaks and haven't had a respring all day!! 😎 And my phone is laced!! CORE, iwidgets, springtomize, glowboard, cylinder and many more tweaks.. Did remove the wiper, twilight affect and astronaut from the uniaw and it running flawlessly!! iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1
    2014-12-09 01:52 AM
    Quick question, which is more stable for the ip6+ iwidgets or sbhtml?
    Read in the uniaw7 thread that it's best 2 go with iwidgets..
    2014-12-09 01:53 AM
    Ive just submitted CORE Switch Icons 2 to modmyi/cydia store. Another free iconomatic mod:

2014-12-09 01:55 AM
    Pandora is not theming for me, any thoughts? I checked the icon names and they seem correct for me but it doesnt theme, iP6+
    2014-12-09 02:09 AM
    I will check that
    2014-12-09 02:14 AM
2,550 ... 2767757677787987127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD