Hi, I'm trying to make my own theme and I'm trying to get the longitude and latitude of my location to show on my lockscreen/homescreen.

I'm using groovyboard and groovylock and have a script that takes the woeid that you set in the config and it gets the city name, current temp, high temp and low temp etc from yahoo weather but I'd like it to display the long and lat too.

Does anyone know of a widget/theme that does this or simply has the code that I can put into my existing one? I've been trying to get this working for over a week now and it's really annoying me, I think it should be simple enough but I just can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance.
    2014-11-28 01:02 AM
    You could install the WW2 beta under file mods. You can also install just the MyLocation app from my repo listed in post #1 of that thread.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-28 04:35 AM
    You could install the WW2 beta under file mods. You can also install just the MyLocation app from my repo listed in post #1 of that thread.
    From what I can see you have to enter the long and lat into WW2, is that right? I would prefer one where you put in the city/town name and it uses that to get the long/lat.
    2014-11-30 12:17 AM
    If you turn on the MyLocation feature from WW2, it will generate a MyLocation.txt file in your documents folder that has your current coordinates in it based on your current GPS position.

If you know Cycript, you can access the GPS chip or the GriovyAPI might have that included also. Just note that using Cycript will require all your users to install it too.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-11-30 at 12:22 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-11-30 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD