Ah gotcha, it's been awhile since I switched, couldn't remember when I had issues whether it went into safe mode. Thanks Grant
    So you're not running any animation on SB or LS, Mav? If you're not experiencing any auto respringing then you're either not using much animation - or you're on 5 or 5S - who get a little break from the autoresprings because they're not as taxing on those phones.. Remind me.. What phone are you on?
    2015-03-31 07:10 PM
    Well Bassfour referred to 'safe mode crashing'. This isn't what high animation does to our phones.. Auto-respringing is what high animation causes and the only thing that GL+/GB+ can fix. SafeMode Crashing sounds like another problem on his phone.
    I uninstalled a few tweaks but it didn't start happening until I installed weather elements and GL. I'll try that hopefully that works thanks!
    2015-03-31 08:05 PM
    I'm on the 5S but went to G+ long ago lol, that's what I meant by not rembrring
    2015-03-31 09:38 PM
    i finally fixed it I uninstalled almost every tweak on my phone and it was still crashing to safe mode. I found a forum where others were having the same problem and it turns out it was groovylock I uninstalled GL and installed lockhtml. Now it works great and I can enjoy this awesome lock screen of mine.
    2015-04-02 04:03 PM
    Never ever heard of groovylock crashing into safe mode on any phone. That's a new one on me. It was one of the most stable tweaks I ever used on iOS 7 and 8. If you tried to use animation in a widget running in GL in iOS 8 you would get the auto respringing but never crashing into safe mode. You're the first I've heard report that - and I hear a lot of reports… ;-)
    2015-04-02 05:47 PM
    Hello. I need help here, how I can make the cloud, sun and rain speed up because it slow on lockscreen
    2015-05-22 12:53 AM
    Hello. I need help here, how I can make the cloud, sun and rain speed up because it slow on lockscreen
    This is a bit stabbing in the dark as I do not have an ip6, but I guess there has not been much code changes from version 5.3 regarding this.
    OK, in Private/Animation you will find the weather condition html pages, e.g. cloud.html. look inside these html pages to find which css file belongs to it. For example cloud.html uses FClouds.css in the cloud subfolder and it looks like this
    Code:
    ALIEN1974
    Modmyi.com
    DUSK EVOLUTION
    Clouds Animation CSS

body {margin: 0;}
    @-webkit-keyframes clouds_animation {
     0% {-webkit-transform:translateX(-800px);}
     100% {-webkit-transform:translateX(335px);}
    }
    #Clouds {position: absolute;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(-800px);
       top: 20px;
       width: 808px;
       height: 361px;
       opacity: 0.7;       
    -webkit-animation-name: clouds_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 90s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-delay: 5s;
    Now change the duration time and reduce the delay time, for example
    Code:
    ALIEN1974
    Modmyi.com
    DUSK EVOLUTION
    Clouds Animation CSS

body {margin: 0;}
    @-webkit-keyframes clouds_animation {
     0% {-webkit-transform:translateX(-800px);}
     100% {-webkit-transform:translateX(335px);}
    }
    #Clouds {position: absolute;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(-800px);
       top: 20px;
       width: 808px;
       height: 361px;
       opacity: 0.7;       
    -webkit-animation-name: clouds_animation;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 60s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-delay: 1s;
    Then try!
    It should speed up the animation and also reduce the time until the animation kicks in.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2015-05-22 10:06 PM
    That was old since the developer already had been new update with new style of clouds, and I dont know which speed on animation folder
    let me show u video link this https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz2d0vqjr6...%20PM.mov?dl=0 and let me know please thank
    2015-05-26 06:35 PM
    That was old since the developer already had been new update with new style of clouds, and I dont know which speed on animation folder
    let me show u video link this https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz2d0vqjr6...%20PM.mov?dl=0 and let me know please thank
    LOL
    I did not know that you used the "additional" Animation.zip from page 5, as WE6.1 from page one is same as my original code.
    OK, when using Animation.zip code, nothing is displayed - no clouds, when opening cloud2.html.
    I used a similar code a few years ago, so I checked that and I got it working by replacing some of the code.
    Original cloud.js code from Animation.zip
    Code:
    const NUMBER_OF_CLOUDS = 20; // clouds to show on screen
    const NUMBER_OF_IMAGES = 17; // images + 1
    function init() { 
        var container = document.getElementById("CloudContainer");
        for (var i = 0; i < NUMBER_OF_CLOUDS; i++) {
    	container.appendChild(createACloud())}
    }
    function randomInteger(low, high) {
        return low + Math.floor(Math.random() * (high - low));
    }
    function randomFloat(low, high) {
        return low + Math.random() * (high - low);
    }
    function pixelValue(value) {
        return value + "px";
    }
    function durationValue(value) {
        return value + "s";
    }
    function createACloud() {
        var cloudDiv = document.createElement("div");
        var image = document.createElement("img");
        image.src = "cloud/Private/images/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_IMAGES) + ".png";
        cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-15, 90));
        cloudDiv.style.left = pixelValue(randomInteger(-220, -100));
        var spinAnimationName = (Math.random() < 0.5) ? "clockwiseSpin" : "counterclockwiseSpinAndFlip";
        cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationName = "fade, float";
        image.style.webkitAnimationName = spinAnimationName;
        var fadeAndfloatDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(100, 250));
        var spinDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(40, 80));
        cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationDuration = fadeAndfloatDuration + ", " + fadeAndfloatDuration;
        image.style.webkitAnimationDuration = spinDuration;
        cloudDiv.appendChild(image);
        return cloudDiv;
    }
    window.addEventListener("load", init, false);
    This is cloud.js after changes (red text)
    Code:
    const NUMBER_OF_CLOUDS = 20; // clouds to show on screen
    const NUMBER_OF_IMAGES = 17; // images + 1
    function init() { 
        var container = document.getElementById("CloudContainer");
        for (var i = 0; i < NUMBER_OF_CLOUDS; i++) {
    	container.appendChild(createACloud())}
    }
    function randomInteger(low, high) {
        return low + Math.floor(Math.random() * (high - low));
    }
    function randomFloat(low, high) {
        return low + Math.random() * (high - low);
    }
    function pixelValue(value) {
        return value + "px";
    }
    function durationValue(value) {
        return value + "s";
    }
    function createACloud() {
        var cloudDiv = document.createElement("div");
        var image = document.createElement("img");
        image.src = "cloud/Private/images/cloud" + randomInteger(1, NUMBER_OF_IMAGES) + ".png";
        cloudDiv.style.top = pixelValue(randomInteger(-15, 90));
        cloudDiv.style.left = pixelValue(randomInteger(-80,-10));
        cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationName = "fade, float";
        var fadeAndfloatDuration = durationValue(randomFloat(40, 100));
        cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationDuration = fadeAndfloatDuration + ", " + fadeAndfloatDuration;
        cloudDiv.appendChild(image);
        return cloudDiv;
    }
    window.addEventListener("load", init, false);
    Try that!
    Basically it is the same code, but without the spin feature and different number values.
    Now I can see the clouds moving.
    Hope that helps you.

EDIT
    To speed up clouds change the range of the duration
    durationValue(randomFloat(40, 100)
    to
    durationValue(randomFloat(40, 60)
    or
    durationValue(randomFloat(20, 60)
    Last edited by rasputin007; 2015-05-27 at 09:21 PM.
    2015-05-27 09:15 PM
    Finally it works! cloud speed up much fast and rain very fast! but battery drain ow! anyway where can I find it say wunderground.com??
    because I m thinking about to changed into accuweather or weatherbug feed
    2015-05-29 10:11 PM
    Finally it works! cloud speed up much fast and rain very fast! but battery drain ow! anyway where can I find it say wunderground.com??
    because I m thinking about to changed into accuweather or weatherbug feed
    Sure you can change the weather service to whatever you want, but you are on your own there.
    2015-05-30 12:27 AM
    Sure you can change the weather service to whatever you want, but you are on your own there.

It was on weather.js but Im little confused that the accuweather and weatherbug doesnt work code right on weather.js Im thinking im doing something
    wrong or missing?? help pls
    2015-06-04 02:33 PM
    Let's say it this way.
    The javascript will send out a response request to a certain url address, including a certain parameter structure. Then it will get back an response file, either xml or json. Further javascripts will deal with these response files and extract the info, which then is displayed on your screen.
    If you change the weather service from WeatherUnderground to, let's say accuweather, then you have to modify the url and the parameters, as every weather service has their own system on how a request url has to look like.
    Once you got that sorted, then you need to modify the javascripts that process the information of the response file. First of all will that be in xml or json format and then the system structure in an accuweather xml file is totally different to the xml file from WeatherUnderground.
    You are looking at serious code changes!
    2015-06-04 08:27 PM
    Let's say it this way.
    The javascript will send out a response request to a certain url address, including a certain parameter structure. Then it will get back an response file, either xml or json. Further javascripts will deal with these response files and extract the info, which then is displayed on your screen.
    If you change the weather service from WeatherUnderground to, let's say accuweather, then you have to modify the url and the parameters, as every weather service has their own system on how a request url has to look like.
    Once you got that sorted, then you need to modify the javascripts that process the information of the response file. First of all will that be in xml or json format and then the system structure in an accuweather xml file is totally different to the xml file from WeatherUnderground.
    You are looking at serious code changes!
    Okay nevermind that too much work for me to changed the weather service... I will leaves wunderground alone cause I dont like their service... Thank you very much
    2015-06-04 11:59 PM
    hi Zed63..... do u have like Weather Elements themes can use in the SpringBoard?
    2015-08-22 04:23 PM
    Well it's been a while! I just reinstalled this theme after updating my i6 to ios 9.0.2. It is working perfectly I am happy to say...with one exception. For whatever reason, the theme doesn't take up the whole screen anymore. Ironically enough it appears to be the same size as the the i5 screen, but it's strange because it filled the screen before the update. I'm guessing it needs some kind of change in the plist or scripts, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
    2015-10-28 08:51 PM
    Well it's been a while! I just reinstalled this theme after updating my i6 to ios 9.0.2. It is working perfectly I am happy to say...with one exception. For whatever reason, the theme doesn't take up the whole screen anymore. Ironically enough it appears to be the same size as the the i5 screen, but it's strange because it filled the screen before the update. I'm guessing it needs some kind of change in the plist or scripts, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any ideas?

I also have i6 on 9.0.2 what are you using SBHTML ?? i can try any change the size to fit i6 thanks
    2015-10-28 10:06 PM
    I also have i6 on 9.0.2 what are you using SBHTML ?? i can try any change the size to fit i6 thanks
    I'm using Lockhtml4. Like I said, everything works just fine. The default (dark cloudy wallpaper) background seems to fill the screen (though it stops just below the status bar) but the actual weather wallpapers and animations seem to come up smaller. I've tried replacing the wallpaper with one that is the proper size for the i6 as well (no luck there), so I'm not sure what it is yet. It's kids centered because Lockhtml allows me to adjust the position of the wallpaper. Normally it would be flush with the upper left corner.
    Attached Thumbnails Weather Elements HD 6 Version late 2014-image.png  
    Last edited by 1hihum; 2015-10-28 at 10:39 PM.
    2015-10-28 10:36 PM
    I'm using Lockhtml4. Like I said, everything works just fine. The default (dark cloudy wallpaper) background seems to fill the screen (though it stops just below the status bar) but the actual weather wallpapers and animations seem to come up smaller. I've tried replacing the wallpaper with one that is the proper size for the i6 as well (no luck there), so I'm not sure what it is yet. It's kids centered because Lockhtml allows me to adjust the position of the wallpaper. Normally it would be flush with the upper left corner.
    is that the weather elements theme ? can you attach what you are using and do you use iMazing to get it on you phone can you tell me where LockHTLM4 is located thanks
    2015-10-28 10:45 PM
    is that the weather elements theme ? can you attach what you are using and do you use iMazing to get it on you phone can you tell me where LockHTLM4 is located thanks
    It is the Weather Elements Theme. I just replaced the original wallpapers with a few of my own. You can download LockHTML in Cydia (it's ios 9 (compatible). Then just follow the instruction from the first post in this thread on setting up this theme and you are good to go! It's worth mentioning too that I do not have Winterboard installed on my phone (possibly part of the issue, I don't know) instead I have Anemone installed, and I placed the weather elements theme in Anemone's theme folder. However, I noticed that I do not need to have the theme selected in Anemone for it to work. It simply needs to be turned on in LockHTML4.
    2015-10-28 11:25 PM
176 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD