2014-12-25 07:38 PM
    Multiple files go in different places.

Theme
    var/mobile/Library/LBEvoThemes

Overlays
    var/mobile/Library/LBEvoOverlays

Icons
    Library/Themes
    Bro...file contains the following folders: icons, library, overlays, var and walls with ifile ..... where should I enter .... tia
    2014-12-25 09:07 PM
    Merry xmas,

is it possible with Lockbuilder to add an option on the locksreen that i can see upcoming calendar entrys, like with the tweak calendar for lockscreen or intelliscreen.
    2014-12-25 10:13 PM
    Merry xmas,

is it possible with Lockbuilder to add an option on the locksreen that i can see upcoming calendar entrys, like with the tweak calendar for lockscreen or intelliscreen.
    LockBuilder Evo iOS8-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419544926.425156.jpg calendar events are already included.
    2014-12-25 11:02 PM
    Some themes implement calendar widgets.
    LockBuilder Evo iOS8-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419545032.141873.jpg
    2014-12-25 11:04 PM
    Great, i think i will try und buy.
    Is it possible to choose how many events are displayed.
    and how many can i display as a maximum...

And, lb is compatible with groovylock. calendar for lockscreen works with groovylockmthemes together.
    Does the from lb convertet themes/ widgets also work with it?

Sorry for my bad and not perfect english..
    2014-12-25 11:08 PM
    Great, i think i will try und buy.
    Is it possible to choose how many events are displayed.
    and how many can i display as a maximum...

And, lb is compatible with groovylock. calendar for lockscreen works with groovylockmthemes together.
    Does the from lb convertet themes/ widgets also work with it?

Sorry for my bad and not perfect english..
    No there is not fine adjustment on how many event elements are displayed. Actually as you see in the ss the calendar event is showing yesterday instead of today. It really is tough pulling events from the calendar, but is possible. If you coded a widget then you could fine tune what is being pulled, but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

LB is not compatible with GroovyLock. LB does convert lockscreens to GroovyLock, but not event elements as GL doesn't support that.

If you are looking just for calendar entries then I would go with your suggestions like calendar for lockscreen or intelliscreen. It isn't LockBuilder's main feature. The main feature of LB is to create weather lockscreens that you can save, share, use, or export to groovylock.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-25 at 11:24 PM.
    2014-12-25 11:12 PM
    i'm looking for a solution where i can have 10-15 events displayed in lockscreen und also to have many more informations like with lockbuilder.
    I tried it with groovylock but doesn't find a widget looking fine with calendar for lockscreen because i can not change the pisition. Most widgets are too small others are too big. I tried some of your widgets but same problem.
    Last edited by Gwai; 2014-12-26 at 12:27 AM.
    2014-12-25 11:56 PM
    Is there a way to get an element back that was placed but somehow ended up off the screen, without having to reset the theme?
    2014-12-26 02:13 PM
    Is there a way to get an element back that was placed but somehow ended up off the screen, without having to reset the theme?
    Try resetting the Cydget by pressing the home button. If it is an icon, you would have to reselect the app thru Place/Icons..... And it will reappear. If u are spending a lot of time creating a theme, saving it as the same name as u go would be a wise choice. U can always reload the theme where u left off😉
    2014-12-26 04:34 PM
    Very Red 😆

Hopefully some one likes it

https://app.box.com/s/zuwcvgcq0z5v06xaeua6

Alot of alt walls and overlays but all fixed to the style shown
    Can someone tell me where to put the
    various folders ?????......tia
    2014-12-26 04:44 PM
    Try resetting the Cydget by pressing the home button. If it is an icon, you would have to reselect the app thru Place/Icons..... And it will reappear. If u are spending a lot of time creating a theme, saving it as the same name as u go would be a wise choice. U can always reload the theme where u left off😉
    Thanks for replying, not sure what you mean by resetting the Cydget by hitting the home button. Do you mean the actual home button of the phone? I was trying to add battery percentage and got to close to the edge of the screen and it disappeared. Tried deselecting it and adding it again but no luck.
    2014-12-26 05:09 PM
    Thanks for replying, not sure what you mean by resetting the Cydget by hitting the home button. Do you mean the actual home button of the phone? I was trying to add battery percentage and got to close to the edge of the screen and it disappeared. Tried deselecting it and adding it again but no luck.
    Save the theme, adjust the plist manually by changing the (MainElements) matrix value. Load the theme.

Just set the last two numbers of the matrix value to 0, 0.
    2014-12-26 05:34 PM
    Save the theme, adjust the plist manually by changing the (MainElements) matrix value. Load the theme.

Just set the last two numbers of the matrix value to 0, 0.
    Thanks June! Worked great👊
    2014-12-26 05:48 PM
    Can someone tell me where to put the
    various folders ?????......tia
    Theme has been sent to cydia.
    2014-12-26 05:50 PM
    Awesome tweak 👍👍👍👍👍👍🙌🙌🙌
    2014-12-26 10:29 PM
    I had LBEvo for ios7 and I love it! I have LBEvo for both my iPhone and iPad and I cant wait for an update for the iPad version! The only thing i wish is that we had an option for the seconds (time). However I am having trouble getting it to work properly on my iPhone. I just updated and rejailbroke on iOS 8.1.2. Downloaded LBEvo and enabled LBEvo 8 in cydget. But the when I go to the lock screen to edit it the sidebar will not show up. The bar that drops down from the top won't show up either. If I go to cydget and uncheck LBEvo ios8, I can get both bars to show up but then I get the message that says please enable LBEvo ios8. I have basically nothing on my phone since I just restored it days ago. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Installed:
    Bytafont 2
    Cydget
    F.lux
    Lockbuilder evo Cydget
    Lock builder evo iOS Cydget
    No lock bounce
    One by one contacts
    Showcase
    Swipe selection
    2014-12-27 07:43 AM
    The wr theme was made with larger icons.i reduced them because ii didn't know they could be larger 😄

Il post the larger icons later although they are basic icons uou can resize them but will lose abit of quality
    2014-12-27 11:00 AM
    I had LBEvo for ios7 and I love it! I have LBEvo for both my iPhone and iPad and I cant wait for an update for the iPad version! The only thing i wish is that we had an option for the seconds (time). However I am having trouble getting it to work properly on my iPhone. I just updated and rejailbroke on iOS 8.1.2. Downloaded LBEvo and enabled LBEvo 8 in cydget. But the when I go to the lock screen to edit it the sidebar will not show up. The bar that drops down from the top won't show up either. If I go to cydget and uncheck LBEvo ios8, I can get both bars to show up but then I get the message that says please enable LBEvo ios8. I have basically nothing on my phone since I just restored it days ago. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Installed:
    Bytafont 2
    Cydget
    F.lux
    Lockbuilder evo Cydget
    Lock builder evo iOS Cydget
    No lock bounce
    One by one contacts
    Showcase
    Swipe selection
    The iPad version would require almost a complete rewrite. Most don't want to pay again for me to invest the time to redoing the iPad version. Honestly the time I put in the previous version was what I feel a waste, as only a few downloaded and used it. No one created themes for it leaving me to answering emails of why there is no iPad themes for it. With all that I have decided to not update the iPad version. Same goes for the i4 versions. Would require many of the menu's to be completely redone, and no one made themes for i4 version.

When you select LockBuilder in Cydgets only select the iOS8 version. That is all that is needed for you to use LockBuilder on iOS8.
    2014-12-27 01:35 PM
151 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD