hi can you share sbhtml mone that is so like this since I was a little difficult to edit plese
    me too, no work sbhtml
    hi can you share sbhtml mone that is so like this since I was a little difficult to edit plese
    I'm sorry if it's unkindly, but to be honest it's really tiresome to read always the same everywhere.

Here in the thread are enough widgets converted to other devices .. simply read, compare and learn .. that's where I also started.
    Not always expect, that everything will be served bite-sized

If someone has converted SBHTML City to iphone 6 already, it would be nice to post here
    2015-02-18 10:05 AM
    Hi everyone been away for few days hope everyone is good I have a few pages to catch up on Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

Thought I'd leave this here for anyone new or does not know

For anyone who wants to get thumbnails active on ifle to see the picture as well as the file name do the following

Go to ifile preferences > file manager and the last two options thumbnail turn it on and then thumbnail limit give it a crazy number like 500,000,000, that's it you'll now have picture previews on the files

You can go ahead and turn application names on too that will give the bundle identity the right application name in containers > bundle > application

Attachment 696750
    2015-02-18 11:47 AM
    Hi all,would someone have/know where I can get this iconO please?TiaAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424257020.629427.jpg
    2015-02-18 11:57 AM
    Looks like icono from Sumwaz theme..
    2015-02-18 12:05 PM
    Ok thanks for the replyAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Love this stormtrooper iconAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424257807.727717.jpg
    2015-02-18 12:10 PM
    Ok thanks for the replyAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Love this stormtrooper iconAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424257807.727717.jpg
    Me Too !!!

Thank you !!
    2015-02-18 12:18 PM
    Good morning 1nked,

I use encoding="ISO-8859-1" because I'm german and we have special characters like ' ' .. and that's not supported by utf-8.

For editing the scripts I use a simple text editor 'WordPad' (I'm on Windows).
    Thank You. I wish the weather picture is in empty space. Obviously I should raise even date battery etc.

you'll wonder why? I LOVE this SBHTML setting

2015-02-18 12:43 PM
    I found this "sketch" while browsing..and I'm telling you, this is so AWESOME and NICE !

I love it so much, that I edit it and made it wallpaper; I also attached the link to original image with credit on it, maybe someone will do a better job than me.

Anyway this is how it looks:

Original Image Credit.

And the second one with an more cleaner look !!!

2015-02-18 12:55 PM
    Are there any custom folder-icons for this?TiaAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-02-18 12:59 PM
    Are there any custom folder-icons for this?TiaAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Sital made few here.
    2015-02-18 01:07 PM
    SBHTML - dubs-ipad10 (Created on iPad Air 2) Credits to Mone for Scripts, Weather Images, Extras Folder Contain HSD Layout

Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyb8ha60f2...pad10.zip?dl=0

SBHTML - dubs-ipad 11 (Created on iPad Air 2). Credits to Mone for Scripts, Created new Battery Images, Extras Folder Contain HSD Layout

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lg01hirsy...pad11.zip?dl=0

SBHTML - dubs-ipad 12 - Halo4 (Created on iPad Air 2). Credits to Mone for Scripts, Created new Battery Images, Extras Folder Contain HSD Layout

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uskfn4glo4...halo4.zip?dl=0

SBHTML - dubs-ipad 13 - Diablo3 (Created on iPad Air 2), Credits to Mone for Scripts, Created new Diablo 3 Battery Images, Extras Folder Contain HSD Layout

Dowload: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5f1ptidat...ablo3.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by dubailive; 2015-02-18 at 04:03 PM.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-02-18 01:31 PM
    Here's me,playing with a clock I'm making few things to finish,nice work dubailiveAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424270923.112739.jpg
    2015-02-18 03:48 PM
    I can't seem to get Mone's SBHTML City to work on my 6+. Anyone else have problems. I generally can get it figured it out, I even tried making it a widget and it doesn't show up there. I also can't get DelutedSouls storm trooper Sbhtml to work as well, same thing. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-02-18 03:52 PM
    I can't seem to get Mone's SBHTML City to work on my 6+. Anyone else have problems. I generally can get it figured it out, I even tried making it a widget and it doesn't show up there. I also can't get DelutedSouls storm trooper Sbhtml to work as well, same thing. Any ideas?

Make sure you have the normal SBHTML groovy board and not the newer GB+ Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-02-18 04:04 PM
    Make sure you have the normal SBHTML groovy board and not the newer GB+ Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    I have the regular one, Paul's Iron Man one works perfect and it's very similar. Really lost on this one, I've never not been able to get one to work.

2015-02-18 04:07 PM
    sorry, but I don't know where to post this: does anybody know what this is (the notification above facetime)? Sometimes I see that on my phone-Icon too. It is only there when I have ThemeLib installed. Any ideas? BTW: thank you mone for that fantastic SBHTML. And maybe somebody can do an Icon for MyWi (com.intelliborn.mywi8)? I need Icon-72.png, Icon.png, [email protected]. Thanks in advance :-) Michael
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-notification.jpg
    2015-02-18 05:04 PM
    sorry, but I don't know where to post this: does anybody know what this is (the notification above facetime)? Sometimes I see that on my phone-Icon too. It is only there when I have ThemeLib installed. Any ideas? BTW: thank you mone for that fantastic SBHTML. And maybe somebody can do an Icon for MyWi (com.intelliborn.mywi8)? I need Icon-72.png, Icon.png, [email protected]. Thanks in advance :-) Michael
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-notification.jpg
    That badge it's looking very weird..is like you have thousands of notifications...

As for the MyWi icon, I would suggest, if I may, to try the "alt folder" from the Afresco'Notte Alts folder;

Find that "alt" folder which is inside the Notte Alts folder and use that for replacement, I think that you will like it.

Thank you.
    2015-02-18 05:18 PM
    yes, but the circle in the badge is sometimes brown, red, yellow or green - and sometimes its completely gone. And I received no calls or anything else in the meantime. Very strange. For the MyWi-Icon i take the Stormtrooper, maybe he has a wireless connection to darth vader ;-)
    2015-02-18 05:32 PM
    yes, but the circle in the badge is sometimes brown, red, yellow or green - and sometimes its completely gone. And I received no calls or anything else in the meantime. Very strange. For the MyWi-Icon i take the Stormtrooper, maybe he has a wireless connection to darth vader ;-)
    HE DOES !!!!
    2015-02-18 05:37 PM
    another shot. 12 pieces credit to its creators

2015-02-18 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD