nice to see the dt script at work, one of my favorite mod
    Good morning Mina .. yes, it looks like that, but it's not the dt script .. it's a script by Marty McFly, google search widget with included double weather .. a really nice and short widget.
    But when I have time, I will look for the dt script if I can get it to work, as it's a classic from Max

My iPad 3. Thanks to all credit.

Absolutely beautiful on iPad, great work kid

@Maximo - Now I will look for your message on the other side .. sometimes I wish the day would have more hours
    2015-02-23 11:13 AM
    Good morning Mina .. yes, it looks like that, but it's not the dt script .. it's a script by Marty McFly, google search widget with included double weather .. a really nice and short widget.
    But when I have time, I will look for the dt script if I can get it to work, as it's a classic from Max

@Maximo - Now I will look for your message on the other side .. sometimes I wish the day would have more hours
    oh it certainly was similar to dt, my mistake, yes we had dbar dt from 2009/2010 (seems like a long time ago isn't it) if i am not mistaken.

you already spend long hours, though i understand your need for more, your creativity simply demands for more just remember the fun involves in it
    2015-02-23 11:55 AM
    Please do anything, share everything You have, help is very appreciated, not only by myself, but by Everyone here.

Thank You.

@smr_95

Simon, I think that your issue SHOULD be looked closer by the modmyi administrator; your part of sharing is very IMPORTANT and should be FIXED a.s.a.p.
    Hi max I did pm Kyle last week he said the admin will take a look at my issue but I haven't got replied email till now.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2015-02-23 12:13 PM

Absolutely beautiful on iPad, great work kid

Indeed that's a very handy widget, thank you mone I just got your pm and put it on my phone right away Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    dBar
    2015-02-23 12:15 PM
    oh it certainly was similar to dt, my mistake, yes we had dbar dt from 2009/2010 (seems like a long time ago isn't it) if i am not mistaken.

you already spend long hours, though i understand your need for more, your creativity simply demands for more just remember the fun involves in it
    Yes Mina, it was in the (my) beginning at dbar and it feels really like yonks

I have to search for that dt theme, probably it's on one of my old computers .. or do you have it by chance at hand and send me with PM?
    Last edited by Mone; 2015-02-23 at 12:29 PM.
    2015-02-23 12:27 PM
    another few.

2015-02-23 12:47 PM
    Me for now

Supreme iconomatic from MoneAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-02-23 at 01:39 PM.
    dBar
    2015-02-23 01:37 PM
    Me for now

Supreme iconomatic from MoneAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    nice simon looking good Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-02-23 01:41 PM
    Thought that no one will like this but since you're asking so here you are the only one who is interested on this sbhtml so far haha
    Thanks for asking brotha Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

5/5S/6/6+

Base script - Dacal, modded by schnedi
    Wall thanks to the creator
    Quadrat iconomatic by Mone shared a couple pages back, thanks to her
    Wall & Iconoclasm are included

Download
    Thank you :-)
    2015-02-23 02:42 PM
    Nice ls Izzi love simplicity two questions can this be shared or was shared for 6plus and your jellylock where can I get it from or can u share it please tyvm
    Thx Chula.... First i can share it , but is for 6.

It's don't jellylock is Convergance

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klt2v4bexu...-izzi.zip?dl=0
    2015-02-23 03:11 PM
    play with this widget.
    prefer to show this battery level instead of free ram.
    so i converted tungpr SBHTML (just for the battery) into widget and using mone's font in order to match with mone's latest SBHTML.

here's link for everyone who want to use this widget.

Battery Widget

credit to Mone and TungPR
    2015-02-23 03:20 PM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424706251.019607.jpg
    Me at the moment without any big Widget
    2015-02-23 04:44 PM
    Not long anymore and you'll have 'bianco' too

Thanks to Marty McFly for his great iWidget 'Google Search with weather', it's highly customizable

My mixed notte/bianco screen ..

2015-02-23 05:20 PM
    Completely UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Bianco & Notte !!! You have wrote the HISTORY here !!!!

Thank You !!!
    2015-02-23 05:31 PM
    Thank you Maximo .. am happy you like the mix
    2015-02-23 05:45 PM
    I think I forgot this one to post

Download => SBHTML AnaClockV1

Everything you needs is included in the folder ‘Extras’ .. also a ‘Bianco Set up’ that looks like this ..

Credits to Max Patrese for base script .. Marty McFly for iWidget ‘GoogleSearchBar’ .. Drifter for iWidget ‘FreeRam’.

Android inspired.
    2015-02-23 06:02 PM
    Yes Mone, it's absolutely beautiful and innovative; New ways to improve experience seems to be without limits !

First "rough" wallpaper for 'Bianco set.

2015-02-23 06:06 PM
    I think I forgot this one to post

Download => SBHTML AnaClockV1

Everything you needs is included in the folder ‘Extras’ .. also a ‘Bianco Set up’ that looks like this ..

Credits to Max Patrese for base script .. Marty McFly for iWidget ‘GoogleSearchBar’ .. Drifter for iWidget ‘FreeRam’.

Android inspired.
    I try to change wallpaper.html tu LockBackgound.html so I can use it for lockscreen but it seems n working. any tips?
    2015-02-23 06:52 PM
    And this one .. parts of it I have already posted, but not in this combination

Consists of 3 iWidgets ..

Download => iGoogle

Credits ..
    Max Patrese for base script
    Marty McFly for iWidget ‘GoogleSearch+Weather’

2015-02-23 06:55 PM
    This looks cool thank you Mone, here I am

Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424714505.591647.jpg
    2015-02-23 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD