Simple overlay and a very beautiful red porsche. Time Widget via blkmini.

I dig this a lot.

incredibly stunning in its simplicity I like it too
    2015-03-11 11:46 PM
    Notte looks great just need to figure out how to theme my own icons ha ha. Useless at image editing these days.

Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426112589.364280.jpg
    2015-03-12 12:23 AM
    Notte looks great just need to figure out how to theme my own icons ha ha. Useless at image editing these days.

Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426112589.364280.jpg
    Thank You.

Take your time and look inside the Bundles folder, also into the Alts folder too. Plenty alts, many fit many apps, just have patience to look into folders. Also, when you have time, to look all over the thread, well, you'll find so many nice things..

We're here if you need help.
    2015-03-12 12:30 AM
    I'll be honest I paid for the theme and wasn't a huge fan of the main theme at first. But the dark theme just blew me away with the right background etc. So much work must go into this to do 3 icon versions for one theme. You should be proud!

I'll try and figure my way around the alts and how to change them ha ha. Is there anything special I should know about swapping the icons on a 6?
    2015-03-12 12:56 AM
    Today

Could you share the wall? Thanks in advance
    2015-03-12 01:02 AM
    There is something there...but I'm having a hard time to decipher the " ? "...what could mean to You? As far as I can see from here..there is something that seems to be a little different but..still..question questions...

beh..at least for now I have a feeling that something might show up, don't You have that feeling?!?! Me, so curious...I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm here standing as You do there, but that still does not mean much to me...still I see something new between the " lines ", but who knows...one, two..

As far as I heard could be ONLY with the upcoming 8.2 jailbreak{hopefully they'll do it}..what I can do for now, I'm speaking for my self, is just wait..and prepare, it could be something interesting there..and if so, well...now let's just wait to see what the hackers do, we ain't going anywhere from here..won't we?

2015-03-12 01:03 AM
    There is something there...but I'm having a hard time to decipher the " ? "...what could mean to You? As far as I can see from here..there is something that seems to be a little different but..still..question questions...

beh..at least for now I have a feeling that something might show up, don't You have that feeling?!?! Me, so curious...I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm here standing as You do there, but that still does not mean much to me...still I see something new between the " lines ", but who knows...one, two..

As far as I heard could be ONLY with the upcoming 8.2 jailbreak{hopefully they'll do it}..what I can do for now, I'm speaking for my self, is just wait..and prepare, it could be something interesting there..and if so, well...now let's just wait to see what the hackers do, we ain't going anywhere from here..won't we?

HahahahaahahaAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.you made my day or evening!!! Have been watching posts and seeing if there is light at the end of the tunnel....seems very dark for me atmAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-03-12 01:07 AM
    Really hard to keep up with this thread Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. im posting regularly and losing where we are Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-03-12 01:08 AM
    HahahahaahahaAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.you made my day or evening!!! Have been watching posts and seeing if there is light at the end of the tunnel....seems very dark for me atmAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    Edit : I see!!! I see!!! We are approaching to 300 posts and there is answer to the Question Mark in your Icon I read as 2.....Afresco Version 2.0? Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-03-12 01:09 AM
    2015-03-12 01:12 AM
    I.Just.Don't.Know.
    Don't you Remember ????? Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-03-12 01:13 AM
    Don't you Remember ????? Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-03-12 01:19 AM
    Nice and simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love this Style and also the Barcelona Chair!!! Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. Wish I can learn to do something so Elegant like this Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. very cool!!!
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-03-12 01:19 AM
    Simple overlay and a very beautiful red porsche. Time Widget via blkmini.

I dig this a lot.

Please can you teach me how to do themes in Flat Image Style Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. really digging itAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    www.dubailive.space
    2015-03-12 01:21 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426116460.361195.jpg

One of my first afresco shots.
    2015-03-12 01:28 AM
    hahahaha .. excitement .. high tension .. I can clearly read 'AFRESC°2'
    2015-03-12 01:29 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426116460.361195.jpg

@Glsnkirchen Super clean arrangement.Compliments.

@Mone --
    2015-03-12 01:40 AM
    hahahaha .. excitement .. high tension .. I can clearly read 'AFRESC°2'
    Count me in. Don't even need to see it before I donate for it.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-03-12 01:43 AM
    Here's Fotmob themed for you

Unzip this and put the folder in the Notte theme to replace the one in there

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnlntexkjk...ootie.zip?dl=0
    2015-03-12 01:51 AM

Welcome to the club Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-03-12 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD