Worked beautifully, thanks a lot, really is a lovely widget. Actually really digging this set up, may last more than a day, the icono is awesome, fits the theme perfectly

can you please share the wall?
    2015-03-22 04:10 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426992582.071885.jpg

Just bought this awesome theme and playing around. Sorry if I missed it but is there an alternative calculator icon with white background to match the rest? Thanks guys. Great work!!
    2015-03-22 04:50 AM
    Some Attack on titan love credits : TechRn

2015-03-22 07:45 AM
    Extremely simple today
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2015-03-22 09:34 AM
    Here you are Ryan .. I hope you are using Groovylock, because I don't know if it will work with LockHTML4.
    Wallpaper is to set from settings.

Download => LS AnaClock V1
    Mone hello! how I just change the language on your LS ?? please thank you
    2015-03-22 10:30 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1426992582.071885.jpg

Just bought this awesome theme and playing around. Sorry if I missed it but is there an alternative calculator icon with white background to match the rest? Thanks guys. Great work!!
    You are right, the calculator is into Mone's icons folder.

Let me know please if it works.

Thank You.
    2015-03-22 10:31 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427014114.818695.jpg am I missing something shouldn't some of these be themed also if so what can I do to fix it
    2015-03-22 10:49 AM
    Mone hello! how I just change the language on your LS ?? please thank you
    Good morning finasso, open the html and scroll down to the middle of the script .. there you can change to your language, simply translate ..

Code:
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("sunday","monday","tuesday","wednesday","thursday","friday","saturday")

var this_month_name_array = new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December")            //predefine month names
    and here ..

Code:
    var suffix="";
    	switch(this_date){case 1:case 21:case 31:suffix="st";
    	break;case 2:case 22:suffix="nd";
    	break;case 3:case 23:suffix="rd";
    	break;default:suffix="th"};
    2015-03-22 11:01 AM
    Good morning finasso, open the html and scroll down to the middle of the script .. there you can change to your language, simply translate ..

Code:
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("sunday","monday","tuesday","wednesday","thursday","friday","saturday")

var this_month_name_array = new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December")            //predefine month names
    and here ..

Code:
    var suffix="";
    switch(this_date){case 1:case 21:case 31:suffix="st";
    break;case 2:case 22:suffix="nd";
    break;case 3:case 23:suffix="rd";
    break;default:suffix="th"};
    ha ok translation is not automatic! Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-03-22 11:05 AM
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427014114.818695.jpg am I missing something shouldn't some of these be themed also if so what can I do to fix it
    I know that Modmyi and Chrome are inside .. look in Bundles if the names are correct.
    And there are a lot of alternative icons, maybe you can use some of them for your unthemed apps.
    2015-03-22 11:09 AM
    ha ok translation is not automatic! Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    No, not automatic .. that makes the script unnecessarily long and I don't like that.
    And it's actually very easy, because it's not much to change, so everyone can do by themselves
    2015-03-22 11:22 AM
    I know that Modmyi and Chrome are inside .. look in Bundles if the names are correct.
    And there are a lot of alternative icons, maybe you can use some of them for your unthemed apps.
    Thanks now if I wanted to use the alternative icons how would I go about doing that
    2015-03-22 11:30 AM
    No, not automatic .. that makes the script unnecessarily long and I don't like that.
    And it's actually very easy, because it's not much to change, so everyone can do by themselves
    yes it's true! you are right! In any case you made a very good job! Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-03-22 11:31 AM
    Where is Dubs these days?
    2015-03-22 11:44 AM
    Thanks now if I wanted to use the alternative icons how would I go about doing that
    You have to create a new bundle with icon inside, move it to Bundles in the theme and respring.
    Correct names you find in the original app in the Info.plist. Correct icon size depends on which device you are.
    2015-03-22 11:48 AM
    Where is Dubs these days?
    He's been busy dating his new girlfriend I suppose Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    dBar
    2015-03-22 12:00 PM
    You have to create a new bundle with icon inside, move it to Bundles in the theme and respring.
    Correct names you find in the original app in the Info.plist. Correct icon size depends on which device you are.
    Morning my lady hope you're well today and so everyone here Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    dBar
    2015-03-22 12:01 PM
    Good morning Simon, everything is perfect here, thanks .. I hope at your end it's the same
    2015-03-22 12:49 PM
    Let me know how you are doing, otherwise I can assist you closer thru email.

[email protected]

Tutorial on how to get info on the icon bundles, and the name of the icons.
    Last edited by maxone; 2015-03-22 at 01:48 PM.
    2015-03-22 12:59 PM
    Let me know how you are doing, otherwise I can assist you closer thru email.

[email protected]
    Ok will do I haven't started yet I was looking in ifile to see if I can find the modmyi folders and everything since I'm off work I can really look now
    2015-03-22 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD