Tw springtomize 3 cydia bro
    Nope it is Harbor
    2015-04-21 04:08 AM
    Here swear having a striped icon is difficult Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

https://app.box.com/s/w1wp31qhfwzk06g0yk72p4noggfryx1p

Clearly some good some not Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.

whoa..thank you so much editz :sexy parrot:

looks great..
    2015-04-21 12:45 PM
    Hey !

Nice of You all to talk like that, but as far as I'm concerned, all is fine. Mone sent me an fast response the other day that she is very busy, in a good way, and dubs, well dubs is having fun with his whole family in a holiday..
    The thread is the way it is in this very moment, because became boring, for many users, and other themes come out and everyone was looking for a change. But you don't have to worry about that, because Maxone got your back, soon maybe, with even more fun and completely new concept.

Again, Thank You, and even if I don't have what to offer in these times, doesn't mean I'm not around, I am, I've always been.
    I disagree.i use this theme alot it will never get boring and will be updated through alot of the future ios's by myself if you dont do it Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. .i like to support other themes but im having a rest Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device. .i made loads and loads for this theme but I can not make the htmls, if i could i would be doing loads because iom thats all people want now.
    2015-04-21 05:37 PM
    I change themes daily. I love everyone in this thread, even tho I may not post very often. I read daily. I work 12-15 hours a day most weeks… I just love the respect everyone has in this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boostnsubaru; 2015-04-21 at 09:14 PM.
    2015-04-21 08:04 PM
    My AFRESCO setup!!

Still rocking!!!

Credits to all creators and special [email protected]
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429640597.570058.jpg
    Afresco, discover and refresh Your Device.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429640615.270609.jpg
    2015-04-21 08:24 PM
    Can anyone help me ive been trying to find the iwidget that is just text of the battery status? Please and thanks
    2015-04-22 01:50 AM
    Base script - Dacal, Schnedi

Wall - Kiwimanjaro

LTClockdateWord
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2015-04-22 05:06 AM
    Can anyone help me ive been trying to find the iwidget that is just text of the battery status? Please and thanks
    Sorry, i don't remember a widget like that, but if you want there's a tweak called BatteryStatusBar in cydia
    2015-04-22 08:21 AM
    this should be made simple by @junesiphone @orangefreddie jeeepers or mone there the best im aware of. unsure if smr and @hi_techrn can create widgets.. sorry if you can lol

ps i hate name dropping lol
    2015-04-22 08:29 AM
    not so sure what you want but this is iwidget battery status, nothing else. You can use it on lockscreen too with lockhtml like this, move it around as your liking position.
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-04-22 at 01:52 PM.
    dBar
    2015-04-22 01:49 PM
    not so sure what you want but this is iwidget battery status, nothing else. You can use it on lockscreen too with lockhtml like this, move it around as your liking position.
    Yes thats exactly what im looking for!pls do share bro
    2015-04-22 02:22 PM
    Yes thats exactly what im looking for!pls do share bro
    Converted one of mone widget to iwidget, here ya go
    iWidgetBatteryStateDispaly

To change different font: Battery folder / Styling / add your font , then edit StylingStatic.css, edit font family then go to this line #StateDisplay look for font family and change it exactly as your added font
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-04-22 at 02:45 PM.
    dBar
    2015-04-22 02:37 PM
    Hi there, I'm here .. thanks for your concern and I'm very sorry for my absence, but sometimes the real life needs all of the time.
    But I will be back as soon as possible

And here are the two iWidgets, where was asked for ..

Download => iWidget Green

The google search iWidget is included in the folder 'Extras' .. credits to Marty McFly.

And this one ..

Download => iWidget Dolphin

Credits to Dacal for the base iWidget script.

Wallpapers are also included.

And my white iconomatic theme is => HERE

2015-04-23 12:23 AM
    Hi there, I'm here .. thanks for your concern and I'm very sorry for my absence, but sometimes the real life needs all of the time.

The google search iWidget is included in the folder 'Extras' .. credits to Marty McFly.

And this one ..

Mone is back . glad to see you again here . Hope all is well. Nice mods as ever lady
    2015-04-23 01:33 AM

Hello Ms Mone!!! Had us worried for a minute but thank god you're ok is so good to see you back myLady!!!!
    2015-04-23 03:20 AM

And this one ..

Wilcome back mone its good to see u again...
    I do really like there of ur notte icons cydia calendar and timing boom I need them in 120 size if u don't mind.
    Love ur styleAfresco, discover and refresh Your Device.
    2015-04-23 03:46 AM
    Last edited by smr_95; 2015-04-23 at 05:18 AM.
    dBar
    2015-04-23 05:11 AM
    please how to resize this widget on 5S
    2015-04-23 02:48 PM

And this one ..

and if you can share your statut bar
    Last edited by rayda; 2015-04-23 at 02:52 PM.
    2015-04-23 02:49 PM
    and if you can share your statut bar
    There is a 'Read me' file inside with an explanation for resizing.
    And the statusbar things are my personal stuff, sorry.
    2015-04-23 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD