User Tag List

Share lock wall please pal. Thanks
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2015-01-11 07:42 PM
    Not being one of them people but is it the problem with gmail that it won't download or the emails don't arrive?
    I have no email yet that's why wondering
    Thanks
    Me too
    2015-01-11 07:49 PM
    Me three.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2015-01-11 07:57 PM

Anyone can tel me the name of this "weather widget" please ??

Z8 - iPhone6
    Come and visit us on www.myidevice.fr
    2015-01-11 07:58 PM
    Share lock wall please pal. Thanks
    Wall Is from Beta 2
    2015-01-11 08:00 PM
    Hope to get my update link soon want some of darks walls and icons preferably the Spider-Man icon that's black and the Spider-Man wall.
    2015-01-11 08:01 PM
    I didnt get the update link??
    2015-01-11 08:02 PM
    I didnt get the update link??
    I haven't either bro on zoos twitter he said he will get back to after he takes a break. That was 6 hours ago so should be getting everyone sorted out soon.
    2015-01-11 08:03 PM

Z8 - iPhone6
    What icon setup is this?
    2015-01-11 08:12 PM
    That's not good service, how you going to send it out to some but not to all?? That is so not fair. I spent my $3.00 just like everybody else. Not cool IMO.
    2015-01-11 08:13 PM
    That's not good service, how you going to send it out to some but not to all?? That is so not fair. I spent my $3.00 just like everybody else. Not cool IMO.
    I assure you they will get us all man. I haven't got mine and I know I was one of the first to get the theme. They live in different time zones. Have you seen how big and fast this thread has grown? They are busy with work and family as well as keeping up with sending I'm sure hundreds of email links. Zoo is a man of his word I have seen that he will get it all fixed soon.
    2015-01-11 08:16 PM

Z8 - iPhone6
    repo.idevicehype.com
    Fuc**ing Weather iWidget
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-01-11 at 08:21 PM.
    2015-01-11 08:18 PM
    Ok if u haven't figured it out I handle most of the creative stuff n processing of day to day orders and zoo handles the technical, coding, putting together updates etc etc... One reason y I think we work so well together is for this reason. I thought it may be important to know when u have a question and ur not to sure on who to turn to.

Support from everyone has been truly amazing and were extremely excited by the pass of this thread knowing we have barely gotten started...

So please if ur update is yet to be received get onto Twitter and my good man zoo will get to u.. Please be patient because he has a family, job etc and they need time as well...
    2015-01-11 08:18 PM

Loving the new icons for Yosemite! Thanks for the continued support with the mac icons. I know its just a bonus but I love them!
    Could you send me a screenshot of the exact geek tool settings your using please. I have no clue how to setup geek tool
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0
    2015-01-11 08:23 PM
    Seriously? I will personally refund you your $3 and block you from receiving any further updates. EVERYONE will get the link... It has to be done in batches because if not the sites will block the download. There are known issues with copy and Gmail not being compatible... Either wait or send me a DM!!
    2015-01-11 08:25 PM
    Ok if u haven't figured it out I handle most of the creative stuff n processing of day to day orders and zoo handles the technical, coding, putting together updates etc etc... One reason y I think we work so well together is for this reason. I thought it may be important to know when u have a question and ur not to sure on who to turn to.

Support from everyone has been truly amazing and were extremely excited by the pass of this thread knowing we have barely gotten started...

So please if ur update is yet to be received get onto Twitter and my good man zoo will get to u.. Please be patient because he has a family, job etc and they need time as well...
    Do you know if there's another way to reach him?? I saw the post saying to use Twitter if u don't receive update due to gmail issues but seeing as though I don't use Twitter don't know if I should just wait or miss out
    2015-01-11 08:25 PM
    Me too
    I feel better that you haven't got yours either not in a nasty way just that us regulars are still to get it and I haven't been missed out, hopefully it will come tonight whilst I'm off work
    2015-01-11 08:33 PM
    @cujoblue Just wait. Can't send out update all at once as site will prob block it. Give it a day/time and if nothing then ask.
    2015-01-11 08:34 PM
    Do you know if there's another way to reach him?? I saw the post saying to use Twitter if u don't receive update due to gmail issues but seeing as though I don't use Twitter don't know if I should just wait or miss out
    Just wait man. I am. It is not like Zoo and Paul are not on here. Once they say they have sent out all of the links, if I still haven't gotten mine, then I will get in touch. I'm not worried. And I still have my first beta I am using and enjoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-01-11 08:42 PM
    For now...( 6+ )

Attachment 691386
    I would donate for this!!!! Wow. Great work here.
    2015-01-11 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD