Can you share your LS & HS wall?
    Yeh, no problem. Don't have the SB wall on my phone at the mo. Will zip em up when I get back from work later :-)
    2015-03-24 12:10 PM
    Then has to be something else installed on your phone that's causing the conflict - never run into that issue your having. Hope you get it worked out my man - springtomize is a must have.
    Was able to get it figured out for now, I'm not sure what caused it, deleted a couple pkgs and ran icleaner pro, and changed a couple settings with iconomatic. I agree it's a must have, but the whole icon thing was annoying. Thanks for the input.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0
    2015-03-24 02:11 PM
    Not sure why my battery looks like this in the music player but I like it. Can anyone make it look like this all the time? I'm using EKG Battery theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-03-24 03:04 PM
    Excellent Mone SBHTML with original Zoobhoy8 icons

Zoobhoy eight-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427206285.605650.jpg
    2015-03-24 04:11 PM
    The signal bars cmes with the theme.
    Thanks. Gonna have to check my winterboard then.

edit: I overlooked other items selected causing it not too show. Shoulda thought of that first.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2015-03-24 04:21 PM
    Anyone know where i can get these signal & wifi bars? Also i downloaded the "emoti weathercons". Does anyone know where i have to put them in J25 sbhtml?
    I have the same weather icons, and I put them in the folder titled imagenes inside the SBHTML folder, and took out the yahoo folder that had the yahoo icons. Also I went into the config.js and changed the name where it says var icon set. Hope this helps.

2015-03-24 04:43 PM
    Not sure why my battery looks like this in the music player but I like it. Can anyone make it look like this all the time? I'm using EKG Battery theme.
    You need to open the themes .png in photoshop or similar programs and edit it to what you like it to be like.. so in this case.. you need to add that battery around the original image :P

EDIT: I'll give it a go :P
    Last edited by Ballaboo; 2015-03-24 at 05:59 PM.
    2015-03-24 05:56 PM
    You need to open the themes .png in photoshop or similar programs and edit it to what you like it to be like.. so in this case.. you need to add that battery raround the original image :P
    I have pstouch on my phone but only just got my first Mac 2 weeks ago. What's the cheapest program to do this? Or can I just use pstouch?

2015-03-24 05:58 PM
    Using filzila check too see if you have more then 1 theme folder (since you reset there should be your old themed folder ) and a new 1. Scroll through to see if there still there.
    no unfotunately i never renamed the themes so they went with everything else from cydia...
    2015-03-24 06:20 PM
    I have pstouch on my phone but only just got my first Mac 2 weeks ago. What's the cheapest program to do this? Or can I just use pstouch?

Well i was bored enough to make it for you.. i think it turned out OK:P But tell me if theres something you want to change.. should work for iphone 5,5s,6,6+! PS!!!!: i don't take credit for this!

Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4zk6ucjup...theme.rar?dl=0
    2015-03-24 06:51 PM
    My sb today... Credit to Schnedi for the sbhtml and the zbcrew for this great theme

2015-03-24 07:13 PM
    My sb today... Credit to Schnedi for the sbhtml and the zbcrew for this great theme
    Amazing! Was this sbhtml shared? and i missed it? whaat:/ page?
    2015-03-24 07:15 PM
    Amazing! Was this sbhtml shared? and i missed it? whaat:/ page?
    its live on cydia.
    JJ SBHTML Paq1
    sharing is caring
    2015-03-24 07:16 PM
    Well i was bored enough to make it for you.. i think it turned out OK:P But tell me if theres something you want to change.. should work for iphone 5,5s,6,6+! PS!!!!: i don't take credit for this!

Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4zk6ucjup...theme.rar?dl=0
    Wow. Thanks! One problem. I can't seem to get it to work. Just shows the outline not the insides. Not sure what's wrong. Tried renaming files, still couldn't get it to work. Thanks for your help!

2015-03-24 07:18 PM
    I have the same weather icons, and I put them in the folder titled imagenes inside the SBHTML folder, and took out the yahoo folder that had the yahoo icons. Also I went into the config.js and changed the name where it says var icon set. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I just didn't take out the yahoo folder and mod the config.js
    Give it a shot when I get home.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2015-03-24 07:18 PM
    Wow. Thanks! One problem. I can't seem to get it to work. Just shows the outline not the insides. Not sure what's wrong. Tried renaming files, still couldn't get it to work. Thanks for your help!

wierd, it works for me:S doubble checked the pngs.. they are named correctly :S what phone do you have? and how did you set it up? make sure you enable "-framed" and not the other one you still have installed:P
    2015-03-24 07:22 PM
    wierd, it works for me:S doubble checked the pngs.. they are named correctly :S what phone do you have? and how did you set it up? make sure you enable "-framed" and not the other one you still have installed:P
    iPhone 6 just copy and pasted in winterboard themes. Moved it to the top. Don't have the old one checked. Respring.

2015-03-24 07:23 PM
    iPhone 6 just copy and pasted in winterboard themes. Moved it to the top. Don't have the old one checked. Respring.

ok, try redownload now, and delete both.. framed and normal one. Respring, copy over the new downloaded one, respring and check now
    2015-03-24 07:29 PM
    ok, try redownload now, and delete both.. framed and normal one. Respring, copy over the new downloaded one, respring and check now
    Ha! It works! Very nice. I always look forward to when you get bored. Lol. Thank you very much! Zoobhoy eight

2015-03-24 07:53 PM
    Loving this theme :-

2015-03-24 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD