CustomFolderIcons is not the tweak that gives me problems with freezing on rotation, its FolderIcons. I just have Issues with CustomFolderIcons causing a substrate springboard crash occasionally when opening a folder with a lot of icons in it.

Maybe a dumb question, but what is HSD?
    Home Screen Designer I think
    2015-01-10 12:27 AM
    Hey guys got don't forget there are quite of few alts in bundles already named for you all you have to do is a add a letter to the end & remove the alt from the alt bundle just make sure to backspace until you remove the last letter & just add it back iFile adds a space for some reason at the end of of folders haven't seen to many being used is why I mentiond it.

Thanks for all those who are up here answering questions & helping others that's what the forum is all about & sharing what we can.

Gonna try this weekend to add the psd's for maps, photos & foldericons to the first post.
    Last edited by JEDi81; 2015-01-10 at 01:26 AM.
    2015-01-10 01:22 AM
    HomescreenDesigner tweak in Cydia
    What an awesome tweak. Im surprised im just hearing about it. Been using Iconoclasm for years but this is like Iconoclasm on steroids. Its even compatible with my custom built Iconoclasm layouts.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!
    2015-01-10 01:33 AM
    Hey guys got don't forget there are quite of few alts in bundles already named for you all you have to do is a add a letter to the end & remove the alt from the alt bundle just make sure to backspace until you remove the last letter & just add it back iFile adds a space for some reason at the end of of folders haven't seen to many being used is why I mentiond it.

Thanks for all those who are up here answering questions & helping others that's what the forum is all about & sharing what we can.

Gonna try this weekend to add the psd's for maps, photos & foldericons to the first post.
    Best way I've ever seen ALTs done. Great idea. And great support from the creators on this theme.

It's worth way more than you are charging IMO 😏
    2015-01-10 01:54 AM
    Credits to StudioProz on the bundling & yes that way makes it easier to do.
    2015-01-10 02:24 AM
    Any one else notice how laggy your phone gets with ThemeLib installed?
    2015-01-10 03:36 AM
    Any one else notice how laggy your phone gets with ThemeLib installed?
    I have not noticed a lag at all. And I am running heavy animations on my LS and SB all the time.
    2015-01-10 03:57 AM
    I fixed the Statusbar CS Alkaline battery for the 6+. If anyone wants it.

Credit to creator (Think it was Schnedi)

DropBox: Statusbar CS Battery %
    Hey. I see you are using alkaline on your 6+. I am to but I have a problem with some of the themes. There is this stupid line at the end of some of the themes as you can see in the picture below. Do you have this problem. Is there a way to fix this. I looked at the png files and there is no line. I have not idea what is causing it. Thanks.

2015-01-10 03:59 AM
    Is anyone having issues on respring??.. I've noticed today every time I respring my phone the screen stays dark for a few seconds then it flickers.
    2015-01-10 04:02 AM
    Is anyone having issues on respring??.. I've noticed today every time I respring my phone the screen stays dark for a few seconds then it flickers.
    and i read that is issue with eclipse,almost everyone has it with eclipse,cheers
    2015-01-10 04:08 AM
    Are you running eclipse 2? I've noticed this as well today, I believe it's been mentioned in the zb8 thread as well.
    @TheDapperPappy on Twitter

@TheDapperPappy on Instagram

Blog
    I have not noticed a lag at all. And I am running heavy animations on my LS and SB all the time.
    Funny after I posted my issue I saw your post. I uninstalled themelib, ran Icleaner and don't have the lagging issue on respring anymore.
    Are you running eclipse 2? I've noticed this as well today, I believe it's been mentioned in the zb8 thread as well.
    I have eclipse 2 installed, however it's off. I'll delete that and re-install themelib and see what happens

I uninstall eclipse 2, ran Icleaner, re installed themelib and it's now respringing just fine. I was about to do a clean restore but I guess I won't have to for now.
    Last edited by mexchorizo; 2015-01-10 at 04:19 AM.
    2015-01-10 04:12 AM
    [QUOTE=AldertV;7200562]For the moment....
    what widget is this in your screenie? Is it obtainable?
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2015-01-10 04:14 AM
    @OF I like when using alts that it's throughout the system for that alt not just sb which is why I bundle the alt for the entire app.
    Me personally for most used apps that have alts that I regularly use I just make a stand alone theme bundle for it so I just tick it on in wb to avoid changing names at all in filza/ifile and in my opinion that the easiest way to go.
    For example the tweetbot and clock of virtual2 ..
    That's how I did it for just those two.
    For users I belive it's easier to have the alts selectable in wb.
    Not everyone enjoys going into filza to change names and bundles like the rest of us.
    2015-01-10 04:22 AM
    [QUOTE=Pocyahtstu;7200782]
    For the moment....
    what widget is this in your screenie? Is it obtainable?
    I believe it's this one pocy...http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7186663
    2015-01-10 04:29 AM
    Ty @Kai greatly appreciated
    2015-01-10 04:35 AM
    Its actually a common issue. I googled it and immediately found this:

https://redditjs.com/r/iOSthemes/com...with_themelib/

The only thing that sucks about not having themelib is that you cannot install the latest version of classicbadges. With the coolstar repo installed and you try to just install classicbadges, cydia automatically trys to install themelib as a dependency. So your forced to uninstall coolstar's repo and then install an older version of classicbadges.

I wouldn't mind having an older version of classicbadges if it didn't have this annoying bug where randomly the badge text turns yellow instead of white.

Last edited by kickerman65; 2015-01-10 at 04:54 AM.
    2015-01-10 04:44 AM
    Me ATM...

Bro please, I needs this wall..
    Ty in advance
    2015-01-10 04:55 AM
    Its actually a common issue. I googled it and immediately found this:

https://redditjs.com/r/iOSthemes/com...with_themelib/

The only thing that sucks about not having themelib is that you cannot install the latest version of classicbadges. With the coolstar repo installed and you try to just install classicbadges, cydia automatically trys to install themelib as a dependency. So your forced to uninstall coolstar's repo and then install an older version of classicbadges.

I wouldn't mind having an older version of classicbadges if it didn't have this annoying bug where randomly the badge text turns yellow instead of white.

Could you share your wallpaper please sir?
    2015-01-10 05:11 AM
2,747 ... 3543444546475595 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD