I created a folder and in that folder i created a folder and named it "IconBundles". I placed an icon in that folder and placed that entire folder into var/stash/themes, but it doesnt show up in my anemone?
    So when you asked me the question of "how do I use icons that stay themed when the app changes the icon name" I suggested using the IconBundles method. But now you are wanting to use the Bundles method. I'm just trying to understand what it is you are trying to accomplish. It sounds like we need to walk through it a little slower. Sorry if I misled you.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-10-24 03:44 AM
    So when you asked me the question of "how do I use icons that stay themed when the app changes the icon name" I suggested using the IconBundles method. But now you are wanting to use the Bundles method. I'm just trying to understand what it is you are trying to accomplish. It sounds like we need to walk through it a little slower. Sorry if I misled you.
    Sorry, I thought I was doing the iconbundles method.. sorry if I've confused you.
    2015-10-24 04:22 AM
    No worries, I just need to ask more questions.

2015-10-24 05:20 AM
    can someone explain how to theme the colors of apps with anemone just like eclipse?
    i also read the github page but i don't get the start.

do i have to create a new info.plist file for each app that i want to get themed and place it in it's folder?
    like make an info.plist for settings and place it into Bundles/com.apple.Preferences right?
    2015-10-24 12:08 PM
    hello peeps,if anyone using classicfolders tweak let me know if they themeable,
    also i can not get phone keypad themed with anemone
    ty for any responce
    2015-10-24 02:13 PM
    Just a heads up. There is a lot of this stuff that we are sorting through and getting it figured out too. So if we don't respond right away it's not that were ignoring anyone, it's just that we've got nothing to post right now.

Junesiphone has created a nice list of instructions on some of this too and we might just start to update the wiki with more info as it's open to anyone to add stuff.

Here's the link to June's site on Anemone

Anemone Colors

2015-10-24 10:07 PM
    Just a heads up. There is a lot of this stuff that we are sorting through and getting it figured out too. So if we don't respond right away it's not that were ignoring anyone, it's just that we've got nothing to post right now.

Junesiphone has created a nice list of instructions on some of this too and we might just start to update the wiki with more info as it's open to anyone to add stuff.

Here's the link to June's site on Anemone

Anemone Colors
    Thanks, King! I've also put June's tutorial link on Page 1 of this thread for easy reference in other threads.
    2015-10-26 12:01 AM
    Anybody know why my classic dock would stop working after the latest update?

It seems none of my docks are working when I've changed nothing apart from upgrading Anemone, which would make me think it's an Anemone issue rather than my docks(s) being incorrectly named, etc
    Last edited by Deyno1903; 2015-10-26 at 11:32 AM.
    2015-10-26 09:56 AM

It seems none of my docks are working when I've changed nothing apart from upgrading Anemone, which would make me think it's an Anemone issue rather than my docks(s) being incorrectly named, etc
    Same here. No idea.
    2015-10-26 01:54 PM

I have nothing selected in Anemone, I put all things into my theme, my dock still works fine.
    This is the "part" of my Info.plist file for the dock:
    Code:
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>DockReflectIcons</key>
    <true/>

In my theme: "bundles/com.apple.springboard" folder I have my dock image & an altered reflection image to shorten the reflection heights:

[email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]

Again, nothing active in Anemone.

Oh, & I made a tiny iWidget for SB page 2 & 3 that is nothing more than a statusBar to match the one in the UniAW7.1 widget on page 1 (you can see it in post 312 below).

Attached Thumbnails All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-img_0052.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-26 at 09:39 PM.
    2015-10-26 03:01 PM
    I have nothing selected in Anemone, I put all things into my theme, my dock still works fine.
    This is "part" of my Info.plist file:
    Code:
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>DockReflectIcons</key>
    <true/>

In my bundles folder in com.apple.springboard folder I have my dock image & an altered reflection image to shorten the reflection heights:

[email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]

Again, nothing active in Anemone.

Nice theme... U wanna share your icono?! From which theme are the icons?
    2015-10-26 06:39 PM
    Nice theme... U wanna share your icono?! From which theme are the icons?
    Thanks, sorry but I did the theme only for myself, I just did my own 48 icons, I'm not a theme maker, no UI themed, just icons, dock, dock reflections, wallpaper, status bar & my UniAW. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...95-uniaw7.html

Iconoclasm layout is only good for i5 or i5S: only 2 rows on page 1, & 5 rows on all other pages, I attach the layouts here.
    I use "FiveIconDock", "NoPageDots7" & "IconRenamer" (for the no docked icon labels).

Attached Thumbnails All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-1.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-26 at 09:33 PM.
    2015-10-26 07:21 PM
    Same here. No idea.
    Ok, so I figured it out. Just needs a classic dock plist dropping into the dock theme folder.
    2015-10-27 08:30 AM
    Ok, so I figured it out. Just needs a classic dock plist dropping into the dock theme folder.
    More specifics please!
    2015-10-27 06:35 PM
    More specifics please!
    His plist file must have been missing?

I attach the plist file here.
    Code:
    <dict>
        <key>DockMode</key>
        <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    Attached Thumbnails All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-screen-shot-2015-10-27-9.12.21-pm.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-27 at 08:11 PM.
    2015-10-27 07:16 PM
    More specifics please!
    Yeah, as Ian stated below. The plist was missing. I copied the default plist using ifile from the anemone default dock. Opened it and changed the 1(which is for modern dock) to 0 (which is for classic dock) and dropped into in my theme folder.

I'm currently moving house tomorrow and have my MBP packed away ready to go so can't zip up the file for you if you needed it?
    2015-10-27 07:38 PM
    I breezed through this thread and will be reviewing the instructions to theming.

Is this something that a non-themer/non-techy person can do? Some of the posts I have read seem complicated with coding. The main thing I want to do is to be able to add icons to my folders since CustomFolderIcons and FolderIcons are not update for iOS 9.0.
    2015-10-28 01:51 AM
    Yes, if you are willing to learn, we will definitely help you. Lots of stuff on Google and YouTube too!

2015-10-28 04:12 AM
    I thought I figured out how to theme my folders with custom icons but ran into a snag.

I have 19 folders on my iPhone 6. I am using the Ace El Cap theme. Under the Themes Bundle for Ace El Cap, I added [email protected] in com.apple.springboard. Then I went to Anemone.app and started to add several custom icons as [email protected], [email protected] and ANEMFolderIconBG-Favorites which are the names of some of my folders. My folders did theme after a re-spring, however, all the icons show as the "All" icon and not the individual icons.

What am I doing wrong? Let me know if you need any more details.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 2015-10-28 at 05:45 PM.
    2015-10-28 07:41 AM
    I thought I figured out how to theme my folders with custom icons but ran into a snag.

have 19 folders on my iPhone 6. I am using the Ace El Cap theme. Under the Themes Bundle for Ace El Cap, I added [email protected] in co.apple.springboard. Then I went to Anemone.app and started to add several custon icons as AN[email protected], [email protected] and ANEMFolderIconBG-Favorites which are the names of some of my folders. My folders did theme after a re-spring, however, all the icons show as the Favorites icon and not the individual icons.

What am I doing wrong? Let me know if you need any more details.
    As far as I know all the images go into com.apple.springboard but I had the same issue. I've installed the updated version of the Customfoldericons tweak and everything is perfect. You can download here https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...s_for_ios_902/.
    2015-10-28 11:25 AM
1,639 ... 614151617182666 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD