Thanks, King! I've also put June's tutorial link on Page 1 of this thread for easy reference in other threads.
    Good luck with that tutorials, seems hit & miss what works & what doesn't, maybe it's out of date or some things are missing, I don't know, but 90% of the stuff I try from it doesn't work.

I think Anemone is great but getting good, clear, up to date info on how to accomplish all the things it can do is.. well it just doesn't exist.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-28 at 03:19 PM.
    2015-10-28 03:15 PM
    Good luck with that tutorials, seems hit & miss what works & what doesn't, maybe it's out of date or some things are missing, I don't know, but 90% of the stuff I try from it doesn't work.
    I agree to a point, Ian.. It certainly doesn't contain ALL that we can do. We've asked CoolStar for a full list of plist codes and their functions and hopefully one is given soon - then June's 'tutorial style' is more written for coders. He assumes the 'masses' know more than they do in his terminology. But I will have to disagree on your 90% number. Only about 10% of the things I've tried are 'not working'. Everything else I've tried has worked perfectly as described. I'll PM you a plist done by one of King's testers that has really acted as a 'primer' for me to understand the plist language CoolStar is using.
    I think Anemone is great but getting good, clear, up to date info on how to accomplish all the things it can do is.. well it just doesn't exist.
    Yes. CoolStar has chosen (like Saurik.. ) to not have a presence on MMi.. That's why I started an Anemone thread here (little presumptuous of me since I'm not the dev - but it was needed). He's mostly and only on Twitter - though he's also been active participant in King's tester group. That's been HUGE!. Though it's not exhaustive in terms of all the newer plist potential - his GitHub page is pretty exhaustive as to all that Anemone can do otherwise.
    https://github.com/anemoneteam/anemone/wiki

So I share your desire to 'know more' - from 1 centralized location.. But pretty much all you need to know (shy of colorization plists) is at that link. Check your PM shortly.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-10-28 at 04:08 PM.
    2015-10-28 04:05 PM

So I share your desire to 'know more' - from 1 centralized location.. But pretty much all you need to know (shy of colorization plists) is at that link. Check your PM shortly.
    Yeah, thanks, I have that link, but I'm only interested in the colorisation stuff, and it's not working, no biggie, later all will be revealed I'm sure.
    2015-10-28 05:08 PM
    As far as I know all the images go into com.apple.springboard but I had the same issue. I've installed the updated version of the Customfoldericons tweak and everything is perfect. You can download here https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...s_for_ios_902/.
    Thanks for the info on CustomIconFolders. I missed this tweak and it fixed the issue I was having.
    2015-10-28 05:22 PM
    Yeah, thanks, I have that link, but I'm only interested in the colorisation stuff, and it's not working, no biggie, later all will be revealed I'm sure.
    All the colorization in that plist works for me on 6S+ iOS9.0.2. Not sure why it wouldn't for you. But I also heard of a bug with status bar stuff.. What specifically isn't working for you so I can report to CoolStar.. He's eager to get stuff fixed for us.

Thanks for the input Ian..
    2015-10-28 05:34 PM
    All the colorization in that plist works for me on 6S+ iOS9.0.2. Not sure why it wouldn't for you. But I also heard of a bug with status bar stuff.. What specifically isn't working for you so I can report to CoolStar.. He's eager to get stuff fixed for us.

Thanks for the input Ian..
    I just wanted to change the color of all the stuff on the StatusBar but if you say there is a bug I can wait, e.g. this does not work:
    Code:
    <key>TintColors</key>
    <dict>
        <key>UIStatusBar</key>
        <string>red</string>
    </dict>
    Also can't get undocked icons text color to work, and docked icons & undocked icons seem to be linked, i.e. you can't edit them separately. I can set docked icons text alpha to zero but then all the icons text disappears. It's been a few weeks since I was playing with this so maybe fixed now, don't try it since then.

It's not important, don't worry about it.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-28 at 06:11 PM.
    2015-10-28 06:02 PM
    I just wanted to change the color of all the stuff on the StatusBar but if you say there is a bug I can wait, e.g. this does not work:
    Code:
    <key>TintColors</key>
    <dict>
        <key>UIStatusBar</key>
        <string>red</string>
    </dict>
    It's not important, don't worry about it.
    Thank you sir!! I'll pass it along. Status Bar was not one of the elements in the plist I sent you.. Check out the other cool stuff in the Settings app and Messages app.. But status bar is a really important 'global' piece of UI that should work. I'll pass it along..
    2015-10-28 06:07 PM
    Thank you sir!! I'll pass it along. Status Bar was not one of the elements in the plist I sent you.. Check out the other cool stuff in the Settings app and Messages app.. But status bar is a really important 'global' piece of UI that should work. I'll pass it along..

Since you are in contact with a dev, ask him the cycript code (Objective-C) for delaying the lock screen timeout in IOS9 LOL... Well I had to ask.
    2015-10-28 07:35 PM

Since you are in contact with a dev, ask him the cycript code (Objective-C) for delaying the lock screen timeout in IOS9 LOL... Well I had to ask.
    I was on it before you asked, bro..
    2015-10-28 07:37 PM
    This is quite irritating
    Dock reflections work but none of my docks do?! Ive renamed, reinstalled and anything else i could think of. Why cant i get a dock to work now after it was working all week? All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446069922.011590.jpg
    2015-10-29 12:05 AM
    This is quite irritating
    Dock reflections work but none of my docks do?! Ive renamed, reinstalled and anything else i could think of. Why cant i get a dock to work now after it was working all week?
    I'm going to guess that your dock theme doesn't have a plist in it. Which would mean that it would pull from the theme plist for dock settings... You are using Elite8 and Bars updated the theme to have ModernDock set up by default... Your dock is likely ClassicDock so it won't display because the theme plist is calling for a ModernDock, not a ClassicDock. It would have stopped working as soon as you updated your E8 theme.

In the theme rename info.plist to info-modern.plist and rename info-classic.plist to info.plist then the default plist will be calling for a ClassicDock, not a ModernDock.

Or just drop this ClassicDock with Reflections info.plist in your dock Theme where the Bundles folder is.
    ClassicDock Mode Info.plist with Reflections for Anemone
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2015-10-29 at 12:21 AM.
    2015-10-29 12:11 AM
    I'm going to guess that your dock theme doesn't have a plist in it. Which would mean that it would pull from the theme plist for dock settings... You are using Elite8 and Bars updated the theme to have ModernDock set up by default... Your dock is likely ClassicDock so it won't display because the theme plist is calling for a ModernDock, not a ClassicDock. It would have stopped working as soon as you updated your E8 theme.

In the theme rename info.plist to info-modern.plist and rename info-classic.plist to info.plist then the default plist will be calling for a ClassicDock, not a ModernDock.

Or just drop this ClassicDock with Reflections info.plist in your dock Theme where the Bundles folder is.
    ClassicDock Mode Info.plist with Reflections for Anemone
    Im actually using ElI7E and a standalone dock. You are right about no plist in the dock theme folder though.
    Can i drop that plist you uploaded into any dock theme i have?
    Modern docks that came with E8 dont even seem to be working for me? Puzzled!
    2015-10-29 01:12 AM
    Im actually using ElI7E and a standalone dock. You are right about no plist in the dock theme folder though.
    Can i drop that plist you uploaded into any dock theme i have?
    Modern docks that came with E8 dont even seem to be working for me? Puzzled!
    Yep... Drop it in any dock theme where the files are named for ClassicDock. Is that widget SBHTML on iOS 8.4? If it is, SBHTML will block ModernDock images from displaying.
    2015-10-29 01:17 AM
    Yep... Drop it in any dock theme where the files are named for ClassicDock. Is that widget SBHTML on iOS 8.4? If it is, SBHTML will block ModernDock images from displaying.
    Dude im stumped. No dock will work for me still and these are the only two things i have enabled in anemone.
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446080445.086613.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446080458.191441.jpg

I give up for the time being. I dropped that plist into one of the modern docks im trying to use, changed the integer to 1 and still nothing. It shows a dock in the preview but theres nothing after i respring. Not even using a SBHTML either. I miss winterboards simplicity All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

All i get is these weird corners on my icons where the dock should beAll things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446081443.674322.jpg
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2015-10-29 at 03:17 AM.
    2015-10-29 03:01 AM
    Put my plist in the dock theme but change the DockMode from 0 to 1
    2015-10-29 03:20 AM
    Put my plist in the dock theme but change the DockMode from 0 to 1
    Still nothing dude. I just dont get it
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082753.457876.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082764.577173.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082827.323879.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082836.058018.jpg
    2015-10-29 03:39 AM
    Code:
    <key>TintColors</key>
    <dict>
        <key>UIStatusBar</key>
        <string>red</string>
    </dict>
    Ian,
    As I did a little digging tonight I discovered that the command you're using above is used to tint the IN APP Status Bar. So you have to set up the key/string for whitelist or blacklist to have it take effect. It also, even with proper whitelist/blacklist syntax won't colorize the 'writing' in the Status Bar if that's what you meant by "color of all the stuff on the status bar". I think it will just tint the status bar itself.

Also it won't do it when on Home Page or LS.. Pretty sure we still need a tweak for that. And there are several out there on Cydia for that..

This is not to say that there aren't OTHER plist codes that COULD do what you want.. just that the one you were trying wasn't working, NOT because of a bug, but because that code doesn't do what you wanted. And what you want is also not listed in June's tutorial.

So again.. One location with ALL possible codes would be amazing.. just like you said..
    2015-10-29 03:46 AM
    Still nothing dude. I just dont get it
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082753.457876.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082764.577173.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082827.323879.jpg
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446082836.058018.jpg
    I run all my docks with these images. Nothing needs to be enabled and they show using iPhone 6s Plus 9.0.2 anemone
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446083165.352887.jpg
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0
    2015-10-29 03:46 AM
    Do you have any tweak hiding the stock dock frost? If so, don't hide it. Some modern docks are just masks applied to the dock frost.
    2015-10-29 03:47 AM
    Ian,
    As I did a little digging tonight I discovered that the command you're using above is used to tint the IN APP Status Bar. So you have to set up the key/string for whitelist or blacklist to have it take effect. It also, even with proper whitelist/blacklist syntax won't colorize the 'writing' in the Status Bar if that's what you meant by "color of all the stuff on the status bar". I think it will just tint the status bar itself.

Also it won't do it when on Home Page or LS.. Pretty sure we still need a tweak for that. And there are several out there on Cydia for that..

This is not to say that there aren't OTHER plist codes that COULD do what you want.. just that the one you were trying wasn't working, NOT because of a bug, but because that code doesn't do what you wanted. And what you want is also not listed in June's tutorial.

So again.. One location with ALL possible codes would be amazing.. just like you said..
    Well I managed to get this far. Just waiting for the write up or release on how to add to the 2nd categories without being in a Cydia theme package. All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)🏾All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)🏾. New d think you can push him to complete/ update that All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard) please!!!
    Hey look ma I'm in anemone All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446083460.859646.jpg
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0
    2015-10-29 03:51 AM
1,639 ... 715161718192767 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD