My opinion is Sublimity 8 is the best theme available right now and it just added Anemone support. Icons are second to none and the thread is great. Definitely worth it.
    2015-11-06 05:46 PM
    Thank you! I'm a huge fan of E8 and seem to always end up with my same old setup but it is in beta and not necessarily the best example structurally at this time.
    Sublimity looks like a "must buy" judging by the author alone. Should've already bought this simply in the interest of supporting those who gave us "IconOmatic."
    Thanks again!
    2015-11-06 06:00 PM
    Also, Primo is gorgeous. Just my two cents.
    2015-11-06 06:05 PM
    Primo is another great example. It has several icon sets, many different types of shadows and overlays, and a unique color palette. That one is definitely worth it as well.
    2015-11-06 06:18 PM
    I agree with both of the above recommendations.. But if you're looking for the MOST complete icon sets out there (over 1000 icons made with each of his themes) and nice looking.. Go with any of Cocco28's themes - all fully supported by Anemone and so much UI fully themed - including iCleaner Pro fully themed..

Cocco has many.. But his very best most recent theme with varied colors is Called "Arc". His most recent, Cappuccino Break, is an all browned tone theme which is great if you like that tone. But if you want mixed colors skeuo (non-flat) with shadows built in (no need for any iconos).. Arc is quite good. You'll be amazed how many of your icons will be already themed when you switch it on.
    2015-11-06 08:38 PM
    Thanks for everyone's above suggestions. I'll probably end uP checking out a few of them when I have some time. My goal is really just to familiarize myself with what the best way is to set up my own themes to use optimally with Anemone. Don't get me wrong, I know how to make it work, as not many changes are needed, but I'm interested in seeing what the experts are doing with things like color options, fonts, blur, etc. and most importantly, where they might be successfully using the "IconBundles" method vs the Bundles method. I'm sure alot of this is still being experimented with by you smart folk but think it'll be cool to see what has or hasn't been figured out so far.
    Will definitely check these out.
    Thanks again!
    2015-11-06 09:18 PM
    Quick question: Anemone has implemented IconBundle and the overlay (icono) works fine but i have trouble with some icono that has own icon mask...it shows orribile lol
    Any advice should be very appreciate!!!
    TIA

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    2015-11-06 09:37 PM
    Quick question: Anemone has implemented IconBundle and the overlay (icono) works fine but i have trouble with some icono that has own icon mask...it shows orribile lol
    Any advice should be very appreciate!!!
    TIA
    This isn't my area of expertise.. but have you tried the @2x versus @3x?
    2015-11-06 10:02 PM
    This isn't my area of expertise.. but have you tried the @2x versus @3x?
    Yes i did but it's the same.
    Try to explain better:
    here you see the center app (WIND app) that i have covered with icon bundles in Anemone,
    then I applied a icono that has own icon mask (smaller than theme icon) it shows so

Thanks for replay!

2015-11-06 10:22 PM
    My go to theme right now is gentleman! I have minimal setup and I haven't changed it since I bought the theme. This says a lot because I'm always changing things up.

All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1446843557.964095.jpg
    2015-11-06 10:59 PM
    How to make home made bundles theme pack to have scrolling icons preview inside Anemone?
    Is this something I can edit inside plist?
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2015-11-06 at 11:29 PM.
    2015-11-06 11:22 PM
    I really like Anemone except for one thing...

If I want to use things out of another theme, you can't, it's either all or nothing unless you manually upload certain components you want and then you can put together a mix and match theme from miscellaneous.
    2015-11-06 11:36 PM
    Edit the plist with a categorie name you like.

<key>PackageName</key>

<string>AH-V0.9.1-WhyNotCallMeRo</string>
    I made pack names like:

Gentleman User Mods
    2015-11-06 11:44 PM
    This is a SUPERB tweak. Makes Winterboard look archaic! Seriously, I didn't think WB could be improved upon, but this does it all and seriously reduces the additional theming tweaks you need, therefore improving stability.
    Nice one guys!
    2015-11-07 02:22 AM
    Try to explain better:
    here you see the center app (WIND app) that i have covered with icon bundles in Anemone,
    then I applied a icono that has own icon mask (smaller than theme icon) it shows so

Thanks for replay!

If you are using the IconBundles Method you need to have this in the theme plist...

Code:
    <key>IB-MaskIcons</key>
    <true/>
    2015-11-07 08:06 AM
    If you are using the IconBundles Method you need to have this in the theme plist...

Code:
    <key>IB-MaskIcons</key>
    <true/>
    thanks a lot, i will try soon All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

2015-11-07 11:20 AM

Code:
    <key>IB-MaskIcons</key>
    <true/>
    Thanks @OF it works fineAll things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Just last Q, i have created a new plist and moved it inside theme, instead if i put those two lines of code inside existing plist like UI plist, it doesn't work, is it correct or i was doing wrong?
    Thanks again!

2015-11-07 12:05 PM
    Try to explain better:

Thanks for replay!

icono plz. very nice
    2015-11-07 06:45 PM
    Ooo yes.. Love that icono..
    2015-11-07 07:04 PM
    Ooo yes.. Love that icono..
    I might be mistaken but I believe that icono is available in Anemone & Iconomatic Effects in Cydia
    2015-11-07 08:20 PM
1,639 ... 1422232425263474 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.