This is what I did for a temporary fix until an update....

Download this file...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22296626/MMI/Mirror%20Dock.zip

Place below Anemone and select it...
    Select No Dock Reflection in Anemone...
    Place the dock you want between the mirror dock you downloaded and anemone, select it and respring...

Worked for me in i6s...this happened in an earlier version of anemone and this how I fixed it..the dock you selected it should show...but place everything like I stated above...

All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1471066742.997271.jpg
    2016-08-13 07:39 AM
    Did u update to the newest Anemone? Automatic dock background hide is now gone from anemone. You have to go into the anemone tab and put a checkmark next to "no dock"... What should really read "no dock blur"
    Does the dock I want I have to be above that in Anemone? I wound up just downgrading earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016-08-13 08:42 AM
    Nevermind!

Wird gesendet...
    Last edited by rocarizt; 2016-08-13 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Rant is over
    2016-08-13 08:44 AM
    Does the dock I want I have to be above that in Anemone? I wound up just downgrading earlier

Tried it and it didn't work. I just added also the "DockMode" stuff, still no luck.

EDIT:

Got it working. I just untick the option under anemone "no dock" and enabled my dock. Before it will be used by anemone you have to add"DockMode = 0" in the .plist (Screen). There is no need to put your dock above the anemone section.

Wird gesendet...
    Last edited by rocarizt; 2016-08-13 at 09:02 AM.
    2016-08-13 08:46 AM
    Classic Dock not working, on latest Anemone updated . Added these lines to the info.plist that someone on twitter said work for them but still no go :-

<key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    yeah i wonder who did...
    2016-08-13 10:21 AM
    yeah i wonder who did...
    Haha, was it you #m37h ?.
    2016-08-13 12:42 PM
    Haha, was it you #m37h ?.
    2016-08-13 12:51 PM
    Well, my thinking is: Anemone is a great tweak, better than Winterboard, no doubt about!
    What that i will never understand is, why instead to make us more comfortable, with one version stable, with less futures but flawless, they continue to updades...changes....restrictions.....bla bla bla.....forgetting to solve know issue!!!

So with this way, we never get 1(one) version stable, just ONE, like was for Winterboard
    So they continue ... until iOS 10....then they (Anemone team) continue after IOS 10....so they continue after IOS 11.....they contine always and we never happy!!!!!

Anemone TeamAll things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    2016-08-13 02:05 PM
    Well, my thinking is: Anemone is a great tweak, better than Winterboard, no doubt about!
    What that i will never understand is, why instead to make us more comfortable, with one version stable, with less futures but flawless, they continue to updades...changes....restrictions.....bla bla bla.....forgetting to solve know issue!!!

So with this way, we never get 1(one) version stable, just ONE, like was for Winterboard
    So they continue ... until iOS 10....then they (Anemone team) continue after IOS 10....so they continue after IOS 11.....they contine always and we never happy!!!!!

Anemone TeamAll things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Exactly, just one stable tool to theme the basic stuff in a simple way. Put some little extra into it, maybe as add on, and we are fine. For me is the important part, that the features of the tool are stable working, without a "workaround" and stuff to use.

Wird gesendet...
    2016-08-13 02:29 PM
    Exactly, just one stable tool to theme the basic stuff in a simple way. Put some little extra into it, maybe as add on, and we are fine. For me is the important part, that the features of the tool are stable working, without a "workaround" and stuff to use.

Wird gesendet...
    Yes, we need a Anemone Workaround thread.....
    ....instead of:

-1) open app
    -2) choose theme
    -3) respring/enjoy

2016-08-13 03:00 PM
    Ok got dock working with a new info.plist .
    2016-08-13 03:14 PM
    New nightly build not only took away the dock but also sends me into safe mode after sleep mode!went back to 45 and works again.
    peace out,@hip5
    2016-08-13 03:20 PM
    New nightly build not only took away the dock but also sends me into safe mode after sleep mode!went back to 45 and works again.
    peace out,@hip5
    Same here! Just downgraded I'll wait till the next update

2016-08-13 03:47 PM
    OK guys, lets check this out.....I just updated Anemone and to my surprise default dock showed up, despite the fact that I applied Gentleman Transparent dock. Before the update everything was fine. Developers mistake, or I am stupid?
    2016-08-13 06:52 PM
    Yes, we need a Anemone Workaround thread.....
    ....instead of:

-1) open app
    -2) choose theme
    -3) respring/enjoy

Seems pretty inconvenient to me.

All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    2016-08-13 07:16 PM
    OK guys, lets check this out.....I just updated Anemone and to my surprise default dock showed up, despite the fact that I applied Gentleman Transparent dock. Before the update everything was fine. Developers mistake, or I am stupid?
    Yeah, must be a bug....I double checked it....no custom dock can be used....anyone else?
    2016-08-13 08:32 PM
    Yeah, must be a bug....I double checked it....no custom dock can be used....anyone else?
    make this an Info.plist make it in a folder and enable in anemone you will have your dock back

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    2016-08-13 08:42 PM
    I think it's funny that you are all using the beta repo and complaining that it doesn't work correctly. Welcome to beta testing, girls!

That's why there are 2 repo's.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-08-13 09:10 PM
    hahahahah, you just reminded me of beta IOS 10 ... lot of surprises all over the place
    2016-08-13 09:14 PM
    make this an Info.plist make it in a folder and enable in anemone you will have your dock back

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Thanks #m37h...that worked perfect...All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    2016-08-13 10:16 PM
1,639 ... 1252606162636472 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD