Crap! Out of town till tonight. Will have to re-jb when I get home. Until then I'll have to look at a crappy stock iPhone. Think it'd be a good idea to back up and run CydiaEraser before re-jbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you manage to get the PG app from the AppStore? If you did you'll be able to JB without a PC.
    2016-09-03 07:28 PM
    Did you manage to get the PG app from the AppStore? If you did you'll be able to JB without a PC.
    Nope. Was gone before I could nab it.

2016-09-03 07:48 PM
    Crap! Out of town till tonight. Will have to re-jb when I get home. Until then I'll have to look at a crappy stock iPhone. Think it'd be a good idea to back up and run CydiaEraser before re-jbing?

Something like this happened to me two days after apple stop signing iOS 9.3.3. Somehow trusted email address was removed and my phone reboot itself overnight, that's how I lost my JB.

Yeah, my advice run CydiaEraser, just in case.
    2016-09-03 08:15 PM
    Always backup the iPhone but there is no reason to run Cydia Eraser, just re-jailbreak and I hope it everything will work fine.

Btw, I hope that you installed iOS 9 Reboot Fix (repo: https://codyqx4.github.io/cydia).
    What does it actually do...if the phone "wants" to reboot overnight. What does this tweak do to stop it?
    2016-09-03 08:34 PM
    A common issue with this jailbreak is random reboot overnight or during the day.

This tweak prevents this, nothing else

And it does it perfectly

You don't have to re-jailbreak Your iPhone every now and then
    2016-09-03 09:48 PM

The jailbreak app is already on your phone, Mike. Just click on Pangu app. Then hit Start.. Then immediately lock phone.. Then don't unlock phone until it resprings. After respring you're jailbroken again. This is needed after every reboot.

You surely don't need a PC to reJB. That's the beauty of this JB. It's "semi-tethered".. No need for computer to reJB... if you have the 1 year Cert that is. If only the 7 day cert - then you do need computer.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-09-04 at 05:46 AM.
    2016-09-04 05:41 AM
    Sorry if this has been answered. But anyone got a fix for reflection dock and iPhoneShadow effect since new update mine haven't been working correctly

All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1472977228.473375.jpg

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2016-09-04 10:20 AM
    Sorry if this has been answered. But anyone got a fix for reflection dock and iPhoneShadow effect since new update mine haven't been working correctly

All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1472977228.473375.jpg
    I don't know what has broken your ClassicDock but anemone wiki recommends using ModernDock mode, which can give the same effect.

Edit : pff... Struggling with my ModernDock now. I can't get it to work anymore.

Edit 2 : ok, the files were misspelt, lacked the h after -667 for the 4"7 display.

Ok. I read your post back and I realise I've misinterpreted it. We all can be NewB's it seems. My bad.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2016-09-04 at 01:04 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2016-09-04 10:39 AM
    Another newb's question: how to make docks to work in lates anemone?
    2016-09-04 01:51 PM
    Anyone can tell me how to convert classicdock to moderndock ?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
    2016-09-04 02:52 PM
    The jailbreak app is already on your phone, Mike. Just click on Pangu app. Then hit Start.. Then immediately lock phone.. Then don't unlock phone until it resprings. After respring you're jailbroken again. This is needed after every reboot.

You surely don't need a PC to reJB. That's the beauty of this JB. It's "semi-tethered".. No need for computer to reJB... if you have the 1 year Cert that is. If only the 7 day cert - then you do need computer.
    Thanks Grant. Guess I'm a dummy. I was under impression I had to delete pangu app then reload and jailbreak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2016-09-04 03:33 PM
    Thanks Grant. Guess I'm a dummy. I was under impression I had to delete pangu app then reload and jailbreak.

Nope. You're not a dummy.. .. There are still several people confused about this.

But this jailbreak is just so easy.. Even though not untethered - its being semi-tethered (only need computer once) is actually very convenient and no hassle at all.

In fact it's waaaay safer than your normal untethered JB in that if you ever get into a boot loop - you can always hard reboot into non-jailbroken mode.. And get into safe mode and remove the offending tweak.. In an untethered jailbreak - a boot loop would have cost you your jailbreak. So this semi-tether type of JB is virtually jb loss-free.

I actually hope we get a semi-tether for 10 too. Yes, a little inconvenient when you reboot.. But just use the Pangu app already on your phone and within seconds you're JB again!

Enjoy!
    2016-09-04 03:42 PM
    Another newb's question: how to make docks to work in lates anemone?
    Anyone can tell me how to convert classicdock to moderndock ?
    The theme folder must have this in its Info.plist :
    Code:
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>1</integer>

An Info.plist can be edited/created as a .txt file, in Filza or iFile for example.

Here's an example Info.plist with ModernDock and docked icon reflections enabled.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>PackageName</key>
    <string>Anemone ModernDock</string>
    <key>DockMode</key>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <key>DockBlurReflections</key>
    <true/>
    <key>DockBounceIconOnLaunch</key>
    <false/>
    <key>DockReflections</key>
    <true/>
    <key>DockReflectionOffset</key>
    <real>0.0</real>
    </dict>
    </plist>

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2016-09-04 03:45 PM
    Just check the certificate (is it enterprise) in settings/general/device management. In that cae it is one year certificate and you can regularly use the existing app.
    That kind of certificate, you can obtain and with jailbreak through Safari and with Pangu app
    Last edited by zabrljanje; 2016-09-04 at 04:17 PM.
    2016-09-04 03:49 PM
    Regarding the images, you can basically work from within the com.apple.springboard folder of your ClassicDock theme.

Rename the 'SBDockBG.png' to 'ModernMaskOverlay.png' (add the @2/@3x before '.png' and '-667h' (4"7 phone) or '-736h' (iPlus size)

A file needs to be added, the shape of the ModernDockOverlay image, but with a black fill, over the clear canvas. Name it ModernDockMask.png. Again, put -667h for the 6/6S and -736h for the 6+/6S+

The image, sized anything between 1pixel to the width of your icon, and the height of the reflection you want to achieve (to add texture,for example, and helping fine tune the reflection, if enabled in the Info.plist, is

Last thing is the darkening you can add behind the dock, if your dock doesn't include it. Again, it can be sized anything from 1px to the size of your dock.

2016-09-04 04:15 PM
    Just check the certificate (is it enterprise) in settings/general/device management. In that cae it is one year certificate and you can regularly use the existing app.
    That kind of certificate, you can obtain and with jailbreak through Safari and with Pangu app
    It's the Beijing certificate. That's the one year one, correct? Remember there was somewhere I could check in ifile. Anyone able to tell me?

2016-09-04 04:37 PM
    Yes, it is and you don't have to check anything else.

You can read above that is written "Enterprise" and that is one year certificate
    Last edited by zabrljanje; 2016-09-04 at 04:58 PM.
    2016-09-04 04:51 PM
    It's the Beijing certificate. That's the one year one, correct? Remember there was somewhere I could check in ifile. Anyone able to tell me?

Open pangu

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
    2016-09-05 12:56 AM
    I don't know what has broken your ClassicDock but anemone wiki recommends using ModernDock mode, which can give the same effect.

Edit : pff... Struggling with my ModernDock now. I can't get it to work anymore.

Edit 2 : ok, the files were misspelt, lacked the h after -667 for the 4"7 display.

Ok. I read your post back and I realise I've misinterpreted it. We all can be NewB's it seems. My bad.
    Your jaku theme is so awesome ! Mind share ?
    2016-09-05 09:50 AM
    Regarding the images, you can basically work from within the com.apple.springboard folder of your ClassicDock theme.

Rename the 'SBDockBG.png' to 'ModernMaskOverlay.png' (add the @2/@3x before '.png' and '-667h' (4"7 phone) or '-736h' (iPlus size)

A file needs to be added, the shape of the ModernDockOverlay image, but with a black fill, over the clear canvas. Name it ModernDockMask.png. Again, put -667h for the 6/6S and -736h for the 6+/6S+

The image, sized anything between 1pixel to the width of your icon, and the height of the reflection you want to achieve (to add texture,for example, and helping fine tune the reflection, if enabled in the Info.plist, is

Last thing is the darkening you can add behind the dock, if your dock doesn't include it. Again, it can be sized anything from 1px to the size of your dock.

Thank you man ! I can convert classicdock to moderndock now , but i don't know the correct size of sbdockreflectionheight file , can you tell me ? My dockreflection always outside the dock , i use ip6+ on ios8.
    2016-09-05 09:58 AM
1,639 ... 23637172737475 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD