Yes. It will stay active until you turn it off. Do you want it colored all the time?
    I turned it off and the icon is still themed. I even changed themes forcing a respring and when I came back and checked it was still themed. I don't have a problem with it either way as I will rarely leave Airdrop activated and when it is I won't be going to safari to check it. You can leave it as it is.
    Last edited by ROberto Chase; 2015-02-25 at 05:42 AM.
    2015-02-25 05:37 AM
    Idk then? I don't really use airdrop.

Grey icon is for inactive / red for active. Not sure why it's not changing.
    2015-02-25 05:41 AM
    Idk then? I don't really use airdrop.

Grey icon is for inactive / red for active. Not sure why it's not changing.
    I'm fine with it either way. I like it highlighted though. Looks better.
    2015-02-25 05:44 AM
    Hello, I don't know if anyone has asked for these icons. I don't see them in the latest release if if not requested could you please add them?
    Last edited by Charles Robinson; 2015-03-06 at 08:23 PM.
    2015-02-25 05:26 PM
    Hello, I don't know if anyone has asked for these icons. I don't see them in the latest release if if not requested could you please add them?
    I've got a 2nd Addon pack I'm working on. I will add these to it. Give me a couple of weeks to complete!!
    2015-02-25 08:12 PM
    Hey guys... Been kind of busy with work, so not too much done these last couple of days.
    Going to submit the red and black mods tomorrow. Will try to knock out the yellow mod and 21 new apps for my next addon this weekend.
    Been playing around with some CC stuff. vXBaKeRXv and Thazar made a new tweak that's allowing us to put some color on the toggle and quick launch.
    Still working out a few bugs, but wanted to give yall a 'sneak peak'. I plan on making something for the mods.
    What do yall think??
    2015-02-27 02:22 AM
    I can't find it. Do you have the repo where it's located?
    2015-02-27 07:51 PM
    I can't find it. Do you have the repo where it's located?
    rko1195repo.com/cydia/

Red and Black are submitted. Should be in Cydia on the next upload.

Kinda slacked off today on the theme... Made my own website last night and finished up today. Showcase my themes and other PS work. Check it out when you get some free time1mpressioN

menard_00 iOS Designs - Home

Gonna dedicate tomorrow to getting the yellow mod done and digging into the new apps for the addon.

Friends over now and felling these Coronas. Just gonna chill tonight1mpressioN1mpressioN
    2015-03-01 01:10 AM
    rko1195repo.com/cydia/

Red and Black are submitted. Should be in Cydia on the next upload.

Kinda slacked off today on the theme... Made my own website last night and finished up today. Showcase my themes and other PS work. Check it out when you get some free time1mpressioN

* menard_00*iOS Designs - Home

Gonna dedicate tomorrow to getting the yellow mod done and digging into the new apps for the addon.

Friends over now and felling these Coronas. Just gonna chill tonight1mpressioN1mpressioN
    Thanks for the link. couldn't find it without the repo but I have it now. Thanks again.

Website looks good. Good luck with it.

Have you thought about creating an iconomatic where the icons do not have any background at all? The icons look like they are floating in the air. I think they might be called glyph icons. If you get a chance look at the theme called "Aelon" and in particular the "glyph" Aelon theme. You cannot see the frame or background behind of the icon. It would be like your round iconomatic without the round frame against a dark background which is the same color as the background of the icon. You would then only see the color portion of the icon.

Oh and enjoy those coronas.
    2015-03-01 02:11 AM
    I know the look you're talking about. I would have to remake every icon from scratch though. No way around that1mpressioN

And thank you... Drinks are going down smooth1mpressioN1mpressioN1mpressioN1mpressioN
    2015-03-01 02:19 AM
    Yeah, it wouldn't make sense if you had to redo each icon. That's too much work especially since you have probably close to 400 icons if not more. I got the idea because at one time I would lose the iconomatic frame and the icons would look similar to that Aelon theme since my background is dark (same color as the icon background).

1mpressioN-img_4458.png
    2015-03-01 02:25 AM
    Chevy has a theme that gives you that exact look. Been around a while and he's still supporting it. I'm sure you would like it. Paradigmshift

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...musclecar.html
    2015-03-01 02:42 AM
    That's a nice theme but it would be better with colors as opposed to transparent. Still nice though.
    2015-03-01 04:02 AM
    Finished the 2nd Addon Pack. Requested by Charles and trepp33. Let me know if any apps aren't theming.
    Red and Black mods were accepted by mmi, but not showing up in Cydia. Not sure what's going on with that??
    Will make yellow and darker black mods this week!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39p0j5dppd...k%202.deb?dl=0
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-03-02 at 04:43 PM.
    2015-03-02 04:40 PM
    I know the look you're talking about. I would have to remake every icon from scratch though. No way around that1mpressioN

And thank you... Drinks are going down smooth1mpressioN1mpressioN1mpressioN1mpressioN
    Depending on how you have your PSDs setup, I could possibly swing you a script that does the bulk of the work for you. David, Alex, and I, are currently running action scripts on our PSDs. Maybe it can be of some use. Cheers.
    2015-03-02 04:52 PM
    Depending on how you have your PSDs setup, I could possibly swing you a script that does the bulk of the work for you. David, Alex, and I, are currently running action scripts on our PSDs. Maybe it can be of some use. Cheers.
    I will have a look this afternoon and get back with you. Thanks1mpressioN
    2015-03-02 04:59 PM

Attachment 697892Attachment 697893Attachment 697894Attachment 697895Attachment 697896
    All have themed except for 2. Translator and voice translator.
    2015-03-02 10:09 PM
    All have themed except for 2. Translator and voice translator.
    All icons are themed. I'll check bundleID and icon names tonight. Thanks for the feedback1mpressioN
    2015-03-02 11:33 PM
    I'm liking the black. Looks good with a black background a dark background and the light gray background as show here. I think the Bolt on is best.

1mpressioN-boltgray.png1mpressioN-framegray.png1mpressioN-roundgray.png
    2015-03-03 11:53 PM
    The bolt on doesn't theme for me on any of the color mods. What should I do?
    2015-03-03 11:56 PM
448 ... 31112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD