Next update will be soon my be later tomorrow or the day after and will bring a few more icons,some missing ui and LS,SB widgets and also opennotifier icons

Here some SB widget ls that i just finish credits to Ian for the cod,MJ for makinf uniaw small in size and to NewD for helping me making it 100% compatible with ww3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking forward to the update bro! Arc - best ios designArc - best ios design

2017-03-13 01:05 PM
    2 LS widgets one simple and one uniaw and i have start to submit update to Arc ios10 and thisnew packages with widgets and opennotifier icons as well

2017-03-13 09:56 PM
    Arc widgets are live guys
    2017-03-15 12:11 AM
    Hoping NewD or somebody can help me fix this issue. On the Apple TV widget Cocco just released, I have it loaded in XenHTML and when you look at it in Xen, it shows just fine.

But when I apply it, it is not showing anything.

I have WW3 and have done a force refresh a few times and have iCleaner. Is there something else I need to set to get the widget to work?

2017-03-15 01:30 AM
    Hoping NewD or somebody can help me fix this issue. On the Apple TV widget Cocco just released, I have it loaded in XenHTML and when you look at it in Xen, it shows just fine.

But when I apply it, it is not showing anything.

I have WW3 and have done a force refresh a few times and have iCleaner. Is there something else I need to set to get the widget to work?

Bro try uninstall ww3 go on var/mobile/library/preferences search for widgetweather3.plist something like that and erase it but only after you uninstall it then reinstall ww3 again and set it well and see then if the widget will work

2017-03-15 02:41 AM
    Uninstalling and reinstalling WW3 will do nothing. Try uninstalling XenHTML and reinstal it.

If it shows working in the preview, then WW3 is working just fine.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2017-03-15 02:44 AM
    Yes.. King is right... Also... REboot.. I've had Xen HTML 'one time'.. show me the widget working in the preview screen then not show on the SB or LS.. but only once. It was all solved by rebooting the phone and re-jailbreaking if on 9.3.3, 10.1.1 or 10.2 with Pangu or Yalu tools.
    2017-03-15 02:46 AM
    Ok. Uninstalled XenHTML, rebooted the phone, and jailbroke it again. Same result. Some widgets work just fine, others are blank but show in the preview

2017-03-15 03:08 AM
    Could it be the UniAW base?

2017-03-15 03:14 AM

Maybe another tweak conflicting with it? It's working fine for me on iPhone 6 Plus with 10.2 Yalu.

2017-03-15 03:37 AM
    Not on my 3 phones... 5S on 8.1.2, 7Plus on 10.1.1 and 6 on 10.2. Had couple other 9.3.3 testers too.. All good.

The base is clean on all firmwares I've tested - in every widget player. Do you have any other weather tweaks loaded on your phone? And don't forget to send me that widgetweather.xml file.
    2017-03-15 03:47 AM
    No other weather tweaks loaded on my phone. And I sent the widgetweather.xml in a DM

2017-03-15 03:53 AM
    No other weather tweaks loaded on my phone. And I sent the widgetweather.xml in a DM
    I can't get Tapatalk DM's on my computer.. Always post link here in the thread.. Or PM me to ModMyi. I work 90% on computer - not Tapatalk. Please resend.
    2017-03-15 03:55 AM
    No problem. Here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc6cglotq4...ather.zip?dl=0

2017-03-15 03:57 AM
    Thomas,
    Did you also get rid of GroovyAPI? If that's installed.. the new base code that's written in U7_WW3 base and now in all Cocco's widgets will try to make the widget work through GroovyAPI rather than XenHTML.. So you have to get rid of GroovyAPI from any phone using XenHTML.. That may be your problem.. GroovyAPI also only works in iOS8.. not 9 or 10. So it shouldn't be on your phone anyway.

Also make sure the Legacy Switch in XenHTML is also turned off in GLOBAL settings.
    2017-03-15 04:02 AM
    Ok, in getting rid of GroovyAPI, it says SBHTML will be removed too. Will XenHTML work afterwards?

2017-03-15 04:05 AM
    NewD, that did the trick. Getting rid of GroovyAPI got em to work. I appreciate all the help

2017-03-15 04:13 AM
    Ok, in getting rid of GroovyAPI, it says SBHTML will be removed too. Will XenHTML work afterwards?
    Yes. SBHTML and GroovyAPI and all the Groovy stuff isn't supported after iOS8. XenHTML doesn't need them. They are conflicting tweaks.. not complimentary.

NewD, that did the trick. Getting rid of GroovyAPI got em to work. I appreciate all the help
    Oh good. I was pretty sure it was that. I specifically write code in the new base for U7 (which are now in Cocco's, Menard's and Morkino's widgets too) that senses if GroovyAPI is loaded (but only for people on iOS8) and stops the widgets from working the XenHTML/LockHTML4 way in preference for the Groovy was of iOS8. That's why it would display in XenHTML but then disappear once the widget was running.. In the widget Preview of XenHTML.. it's not sensing GroovyAPI's presence until you click on "Accept". THEN, the widget would see GroovyAPI installed and stop running.

Okay.. GLAD you're sorted!! Glad it wasn't a code thing... Well... in a way it WAS a code thing.. .. But that code is important for people still on iOS8 using Groovy+ stuff. But in iOS9 and 10 you should only be using XenHTML, LockHTML4 or Anemone to run widgets.
    2017-03-15 04:19 AM

but bro i still don't get why had you installed groovy and sbhtml?as both those tweaks doesn't work on ios9/10?next time i sugges to ask before installing tweaks that doesn't work as asking is free for everyone and that way you make sure your phone will run great
    2017-03-15 09:46 AM
    Nice cocco26
    Arc - best ios design-imageuploadedbytapatalk1489591958.860442.jpg
    2017-03-15 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD