Jazz, can you share your wall for Arc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2017-03-15 05:35 PM
    I installed the arc SB's but every time I go to put one on in xen it sends it into safe mode...so what's with the groovy api ? What do I need to do to get them working with xen?
    I had desire SB working but now just the same with that, safemode as soon as I click out of xen HTML
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 2017-03-15 at 05:49 PM.
    2017-03-15 05:46 PM
    Jazz, can you share your wall for Arc?

You have a PM..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2017-03-15 05:51 PM
    I installed the arc SB's but every time I go to put one on in xen it sends it into safe mode...so what's with the groovy api ? What do I need to do to get them working with xen?
    I had desire SB working but now just the same with that, safemode as soon as I click out of xen HTML
    NewD was troubleshooting something similar in the UniAW thread and I believe the end result was that GrooviAPI was the cause as it's not needed after iOS 8 and it conflicts...but you can go check it out and make sure it's the same issue...
    2017-03-15 05:51 PM
    but bro i still don't get why had you installed groovy and sbhtml?as both those tweaks doesn't work on ios9/10?next time i sugges to ask before installing tweaks that doesn't work as asking is free for everyone and that way you make sure your phone will run great
    Actually bro, I did a wipe on my phone and did a clean restore awhile back. I can only surmise those were what was on my phone before. In looking at what was stated after doing what NewD suggested, I was not the only one. It happens and we got it fixed. All good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017-03-15 06:22 PM
    Actually bro, I did a wipe on my phone and did a clean restore awhile back. I can only surmise those were what was on my phone before. In looking at what was stated after doing what NewD suggested, I was not the only one. It happens and we got it fixed. All good

yea but still weird as always having 2 tweaks that do same thing can cause conflicts or crashes in your case was conflicting with xen but at leat you fix the problem
    2017-03-15 07:18 PM
    you need to get read of sbhtml and groovyboard or groovyapi tweaks you you have them installed as this tweaks doesn't work anymore on ios9/10
    2017-03-15 07:19 PM
    yea but still weird as always having 2 tweaks that do same thing can cause conflicts or crashes in your case was conflicting with xen but at leat you fix the problem
    Yeah I definitely found that out the hard way. Got it fixed and we're rolling along. Living and learning!

2017-03-15 07:21 PM
    What tweak to get rid of pm in status bar?

2017-03-15 07:27 PM
    you need to get read of sbhtml and groovyboard or groovyapi tweaks you you have them installed as this tweaks doesn't work anymore on ios9/10
    I have SBHTML and groovy lock in var/mobile/library but I didn't install them on cydia they appeared with zen, so where will I find groovyAPI?
    2017-03-15 08:59 PM
    I have SBHTML and groovy lock in var/mobile/library but I didn't install them on cydia they appeared with zen, so where will I find groovyAPI?
    you don't need groovy api or nothing related with groovy nor sbhtml you only need xen html to run widgets on LS and SB but your respring or safe mode can be cause dby another tweak like hidemeX or opennotifier none of this tweaks are stable i had to uninstall them both as my phone freezed many times but i have an i6 so not sure how on i7/plus those 2 runs
    2017-03-15 09:11 PM
    Ok I found groovyAPI in cydia have uninstalled it, so do I need the folder SBHTML in var/mobile/library as I didn't install this and can't find it in cydia even in expert mode?
    Sorry for all the questions guys?
    Tia
    2017-03-15 09:12 PM
    Ok I found groovyAPI in cydia have uninstalled it, so do I need the folder SBHTML in var/mobile/library as I didn't install this and can't find it in cydia even in expert mode?
    Sorry for all the questions guys?
    Tia
    Yes.. you need that folder. It gets placed there by XenHTML -- it's where you keep all your Widgets for the Homescreen (Springboard) for XenHTML.. You keep your LockScreen widgets in a folder called LockHTML in var/mobile/Library. But no one on iOS9 or 10 should be using SBHTML (the tweak) or anything from Groovy. That was for iOS7-8 only.. Not 9 or 10.
    2017-03-15 09:29 PM
    It seems to be ok now I've removed groovyAPI from cydia
    Thanks guys
    Much appreciated
    2017-03-15 10:10 PM
    some requests i added

Arc - best ios design-com.airmailapp.iphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.bestbuy.buyphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.kinsahealth.kinsa-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.letgo.ios-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.opera.vpn-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.papajohns.ios-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.readdle.calendars5-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.statefarm.mobile.iphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.verizon.ams.dvr-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.ufc.ufctv-large.png
    2017-03-21 06:14 PM
    some requests i added

Arc - best ios design-com.airmailapp.iphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.bestbuy.buyphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.kinsahealth.kinsa-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.letgo.ios-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.opera.vpn-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.papajohns.ios-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.readdle.calendars5-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.statefarm.mobile.iphone-large.png Arc - best ios design-com.verizon.ams.dvr-large.png

Arc - best ios design-com.ufc.ufctv-large.png
    Thank you! Arc - best ios design

2017-03-21 06:17 PM
    Just need 1 on your next update thanks & keep up the great job!Arc - best ios design🏻Arc - best ios designArc - best ios design-imageuploadedbymodmyi1490113350.044310.jpg PNC bank.
    2017-03-21 06:22 PM
    Setup for today:

Thanks to Cocco for the great theme.Arc - best ios design

2017-03-22 01:14 PM
    Back to simplicity, no widgets just wonderful icons!
    Gracias Maestro Cocco!
    2017-03-25 07:54 PM
    Back to simplicity, no widgets just wonderful icons!
    Gracias Maestro Cocco!
    nice bro
    2017-03-25 08:18 PM
4,220 ... 110160200208209210211
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD