i know if i erase all content it breaks it but cant remember about just the settings
    What u wanna reset?! Settings in what way.
    2015-02-05 10:50 PM
    Do you have the chase icon in 180x180?
    you don't need it just try it as i send it my be is working like that if not then i will make it 180x180
    2015-02-05 11:01 PM
    What u wanna reset?! Settings in what way.
    reset all settings...... but not erase all content & settings
    2015-02-05 11:03 PM
    Is that GB released? Can you point me in the right direction where to get it?
    Erayser hasn't released it yet, possibly in the next day or two
    2015-02-05 11:14 PM
    @erayser
    Hey Ray,
    After using your mod all day yesterday I had to disable it because it would cause resprings almost everytime I accessed the app switcher. Not sure what the deal is just thought I'd give you a heads up.
    I have another Wallpaper.html if you want to try. I don't get resprings... but I still get white screens. For some reason I get theses issues from masking animated weather. I turned off weather animation just to enjoy this widget... and still have the ability to change my wallpaper through settings and camera roll. If people really want animated weather... it would be better off if I just created full SB wallpaper and scratch the mask.... let me know what you think. Like I said... not sharing till I'm happy with it... even if I have to revert back to non-dynamic wallpaper.
    2015-02-05 11:38 PM
    reset all settings...... but not erase all content & settings
    I just tried on my i5s and JB is still there. So it's ok on mine but can't say for sure on yours so make back up etc of your Cydia stuff etc and full back up with iTunes and try. If anything goes wrong then u can get JB back again from Tiny umbrella ssh. If I got it right. By restoring from last soft ware used.
    2015-02-05 11:43 PM
    Hi all, i found a beautiful picture in this awesome theme, I just scaled and craete a badge.

Two way, standard and large, if you like .....

Arc - best ios design-sbbadgebg-2x.pngArc - best ios design-sbbadgebg-3x.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...adge.theme.rar

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...arge.theme.rar

Thanks to cocco26 for the beautiful work
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-02-05 at 11:50 PM.
    2015-02-05 11:46 PM
    I just tried on my i5s and JB is still there. So it's ok on mine but can't say for sure on yours so make back up etc of your Cydia stuff etc and full back up with iTunes and try. If anything goes wrong then u can get JB back again from Tiny umbrella ssh. If I got it right. By restoring from last soft ware used.
    thanks my fellow brit! Arc - best ios design
    2015-02-05 11:52 PM
    I have another Wallpaper.html if you want to try. I don't get resprings... but I still get white screens. For some reason I get theses issues from masking animated weather. I turned off weather animation just to enjoy this widget... and still have the ability to change my wallpaper through settings and camera roll. If people really want animated weather... it would be better off if I just created full SB wallpaper and scratch the mask.... let me know what you think. Like I said... not sharing till I'm happy with it... even if I have to revert back to non-dynamic wallpaper.
    I'm gonna try disabling the animated weather and see what happens. I have the UniAW7 animations only widget so I can use that in it's place. I wasn't sure it was the SBHTML until i turned it off and the resprings stopped. If people really want animated weather they could do what i do and run the animations only UniAW7 widget on top of SBHTML's. I'm gonna run the mod for the rest of the day without the animations and see how it fares. I'll let ya know how it goes. Don't worry bro, if people can't appreciate a perfectionist then they can't fully appreciate your work!
    2015-02-06 12:28 AM
    I'm gonna try disabling the animated weather and see what happens. I have the UniAW7 animations only widget so I can use that in it's place. I wasn't sure it was the SBHTML until i turned it off and the resprings stopped. If people really want animated weather they could do what i do and run the animations only UniAW7 widget on top of SBHTML's. I'm gonna run the mod for the rest of the day without the animations and see how it fares. I'll let ya know how it goes. Don't worry bro, if people can't appreciate a perfectionist then they can't fully appreciate your work!
    I've had no resprings and no white screens with this widget. Are you using SBHTML or groovyboard+? I'm on a 6 plus.
    2015-02-06 12:43 AM
    I've had no resprings and no white screens with this widget. Are you using SBHTML or groovyboard+? I'm on a 6 plus.
    I'm using the original SBHTML. I'm on an i6. I'm fairly positive it was because of the widget as I had over 20 resprings yesterday with it running. I disabled it this morning and haven't had a respring since. I'm now using it again without animated weather, gonna see how that works out.
    2015-02-06 12:51 AM
    I'm using the original SBHTML. I'm on an i6. I'm fairly positive it was because of the widget as I had over 20 resprings yesterday with it running. I disabled it this morning and haven't had a respring since. I'm now using it again without animated weather, gonna see how that works out.
    you get resprings if you use animate widgets on LS and SB if you use the old api and SBHTML for that there are those groovyboard+,groovylock+ and api+ to stope those resprings on i6,6+ widgets has nothing to do with this bugs if you were heard there is and webkit bug on ios8 that apple didn't fix it and that GroovyCarrot find an way to trick it and use animate widgets on ios8
    2015-02-06 01:30 AM
    you get resprings if you use animate widgets on LS and SB if you use the old api and SBHTML for that there are those groovyboard+,groovylock+ and api+ to stope those resprings on i6,6+ widgets has nothing to do with this bugs if you were heard there is and webkit bug on ios8 that apple didn't fix it and that GroovyCarrot find an way to trick it and use animate widgets on ios8
    But I don't get resprings when I use UniAW7 animation only widget?
    2015-02-06 01:34 AM
    Hi Cocco

Is there any chance you could create a couple (or three) new folder icons please? Apps, Reference and News?

I appreciate you're very busy so no worries if not. Maybe when released on Cydia?

Cheers again for an awesome theme Arc - best ios design
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2015-02-06 at 01:48 AM.
    2015-02-06 01:39 AM
    But I don't get resprings when I use UniAW7 animation only widget?
    yes no metter the widgets uniaw7 or even the 6.4 makes respreings and more when the weather change to rain, snow or you have more animation on
    2015-02-06 02:03 AM
    Hi Cocco

Is there any chance you could create a couple (or three) new folder icons please? Apps, Reference and News?

I appreciate you're very busy so no worries if not. Maybe when released on Cydia?

Cheers again for an awesome theme Arc - best ios design
    someone ask those today so they are added
    2015-02-06 02:04 AM
    more icons done 120x120

Arc - best ios design-appicon60x60-2x.png Arc - best ios design-app-icon-120px.png Arc - best ios design-iconx120.png

Arc - best ios design-icon-60-2x.png Arc - best ios design-appicon60x60-2x.png Arc - best ios design-app_icon_60-2x.png

Arc - best ios design-appicon60x60-2x.png

and 180x180

Arc - best ios design-appicon60x60-3x.png
    2015-02-06 02:07 AM
    One final question, what font have you used on the folder icons? Trying to match everything up as complete as I can.

Thanks again
    2015-02-06 02:08 AM
    Cocco26 have you shared i6+ of this icon Arc - best ios design-imageuploadedbymodmyi1423186287.961647.jpg as can only see I think i5. As theming some of my icons now by using what you posted.
    2015-02-06 02:32 AM
    Just Saw this theme, where was i . Coco sent you a donation Transaction ID: 3LY58959HC207242K Will send my Cydia ID to your email when you link me .
    2015-02-06 03:19 AM
4,220 ... 1523242526273575125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD