Dock will be probably a part of the next update.
    2015-05-29 08:17 AM
    Yes.... Thanks

Via Tapatalk
    2015-05-29 01:52 PM
    is there ever be another update?any new icons?
    2015-05-29 06:38 PM
    is there ever be another update?any new icons?
    Ask him on Twitter, I did and he said he was busy and one was coming but it looks like he's working on another theme,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-05-29 06:39 PM
    Ask him on Twitter, I did and he said he was busy and one was coming but it looks like he's working on another theme,

i saw that,will need to start poking a little :P
    2015-05-29 06:41 PM
    I agree

2015-05-29 06:41 PM
    So my understanding is that s1lex given up on this theme already so we all have half themed iPhone then Ayka's by S1lex
    Ok. As he said that update been submitted but I haven't seen an update yet. Well then I no what to do with this theme. Uninstall it. Which is shame.
    2015-05-29 08:57 PM
    So my understanding is that s1lex given up on this theme already so we all have half themed iPhone then Ayka's by S1lex
    Ok. As he said that update been submitted but I haven't seen an update yet. Well then I no what to do with this theme. Uninstall it. Which is shame.
    did that over few week ago
    2015-05-29 09:01 PM
    That's not really fair. It's up to you to complete your setup. If you wait for a creator to finish every icon you need, you will never complete a theme. Especially one that has high quality icons. He set this loose with well over 100 icons. You might be able to complete a Theme with with simple, crap icons, but themes such as this, Virtual, Boreal have icons that take sometimes hrs to make. If you ask for ten icons, you are asking for potentially 3-5 hrs of his time. Not sure how far you think your $2.99 cents goes, but it doesn't go that far. My suggestion is start learning how to do some things on your own!
    2015-05-29 09:12 PM
    That's not really fair. It's up to you to complete your setup. If you wait for a creator to finish every icon you need, you will never complete a theme. Especially one that has high quality icons. He set this loose with well over 100 icons. You might be able to complete a Theme with with simple, crap icons, but themes such as this, Virtual, Boreal have icons that take sometimes hrs to make. If you ask for ten icons, you are asking for potentially 3-5 hrs of his time. Not sure how far you think your $2.99 cents goes, but it doesn't go that far. My suggestion is start learning how to do some things on your own!
    point well said and i agree,but virtual for example had more icons done(i had about 90% icons done)
    i guess some need to learn how to support their supporters
    maybe my comment will start up thread a little and we get to page 40 at least,just saying
    in comparison with other themes this is small support
    2015-05-29 09:26 PM
    point well said and i agree,but virtual for example had more icons done(i had about 90% icons done)
    i guess some need to learn how to support their supporters
    maybe my comment will start up thread a little and we get to page 40 at least,just saying
    in comparison with other themes this is small support
    I agree, it really comes down to thread support from modders. It seams very few themes have contributing modders like the old days. That's the flip side to making high quality icons. Not many people can contribute at the same level as the theme. For that reason I understand your guys frustration. I actually have a "Hybrid" theme that I'm running. It includes icons from this theme, Virtual, Boreal, and Sublimity. All of those collectively I have a theme where I'm happy with every single icon.
    2015-05-29 09:55 PM
    ATM thank to all modders
    Ayka's by S1lex-imageuploadedbymodmyi1432929692.644896.jpg
    2015-05-29 10:00 PM
    Itís a shame really. While I wonít say I wasted money because the icons that are themed are amazing, Iím disappointed that not more has been done.

I understand these things take time but it seems that he may be onto the next theme. Sad really because these icons are great and I hoped for more support. Iím doing what my boy Pinoy is doing and just taking from several high level themes to make one complete one.
    2015-05-29 11:06 PM
    I love s1lex work original was outstanding. But missing lot. This theme very unique and still another out standing but I don't not no how photoshop or understand psd plus dyslexic which adds to it. There is many different dyslexic people out there some cleaver others understanding is one of them for me- and when I do try it's gotta b broken down and with pictures. Then I look for pattern of my own to learn.

So if I sounded rube or offences I apologise sometime I say things with out thinking of it which is how I am I speak my mind way to fast be for I put as words. I like this theme but I am not capable of crating icons etc my self. And use Siri to try putting what I want but with my stutter it's doesn't always pick up what I mean and I can't always spell it. s1lex your work is awesome specially original. So sorry if it sounded rube.
    2015-05-29 11:21 PM
    I’m doing what my boy Pinoy is doing and just taking from several high level themes to make one complete one.
    That makes 3 of us
    2015-05-29 11:32 PM
    I love s1lex work original was outstanding. But missing lot. This theme very unique and still another out standing but I don't not no how photoshop or understand psd plus dyslexic which adds to it. There is many different dyslexic people out there some cleaver others understanding is one of them for me- and when I do try it's gotta b broken down and with pictures. Then I look for pattern of my own to learn.

So if I sounded rube or offences I apologise sometime I say things with out thinking of it which is how I am I speak my mind way to fast be for I put as words. I like this theme but I am not capable of crating icons etc my self. And use Siri to try putting what I want but with my stutter it's doesn't always pick up what I mean and I can't always spell it. s1lex your work is awesome specially original. So sorry if it sounded rube.
    No reason to apologize, I do really understand your frustration. I have trouble creating icons of this caliber and I've used PS for some time. What I can do though is manipulate icons, make them fit other iconomatics properly. Tinker around and make things work. Start with those types of things. I really love certain icons from several themes I mentioned. It's gratifying to make them all work as one theme. I do understand it's overwhelming at first, but it was for all of us. Just keep trying.
    2015-05-29 11:42 PM
    No reason to apologize, I do really understand your frustration. I have trouble creating icons of this caliber and I've used PS for some time. What I can do though is manipulate icons, make them fit other iconomatics properly. Tinker around and make things work. Start with those types of things. I really love certain icons from several themes I mentioned. It's gratifying to make them all work as one theme. I do understand it's overwhelming at first, but it was for all of us. Just keep trying.
    I took me week to learn to theme using just my iFile lol.
    As no axis to lap top or ps right now. And my skill in Photoshop is this. Ayka's by S1lex-imageuploadedbymodmyi1432937566.993267.jpg best I can do using ps touch on my i6+ that alone took me hour as don't understand half the stuff ps touch can do. I no what I wanna do. But understanding it is another thing. Trust me I like this wall I did a lot. Tricky find wallpaper in ifile. But ok bit to do that but dis it and trying. If anybody wants it b my guest but I no u guys here can do 109 time better lol.

Ayka's by S1lex-imageuploadedbymodmyi1432937976.170109.jpg
    See nothing fancy but missing icons but great icons tho s1lex
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2015-05-30 at 12:20 AM.
    2015-05-30 12:15 AM
    I really hope we do see more from this theme, the icons that are done are sublime and have a real high quality which is hard to come across these days. I'm sure S1lex is not done with this theme yet, well I hope not anyway. It's missing some docks in my opinion. But let's not get negative as I'm sure with support he will keep Ayka alive Ayka's by S1lex
    2015-05-30 12:19 AM
    Itís a shame really. While I wonít say I wasted money because the icons that are themed are amazing, Iím disappointed that not more has been done.

I understand these things take time but it seems that he may be onto the next theme. Sad really because these icons are great and I hoped for more support. Iím doing what my boy Pinoy is doing and just taking from several high level themes to make one complete one.
    This is why I pretty much stick with themes made by Cocco, he really sticks by his themes and is constantly updating them and always takes requests, all of his themes have well over 300+ icons, I bought this theme too but I have way too many unthemed icons that I don't use it, I don't like having 1/4-1/2 of my icons themed. These developers pump out themes with 100 icons then move on to the next one.
    2015-05-30 12:52 AM
    This is why I pretty much stick with themes made by Cocco, he really sticks by his themes and is constantly updating them and always takes requests, all of his themes have well over 300+ icons, I bought this theme too but I have way too many unthemed icons that I don't use it, I don't like having 1/4-1/2 of my icons themed. These developers pump out themes with 100 icons then move on to the next one.
    Yep. Mo agree cocco26 really gives it all to them new or old.
    Some new themes by other people most stock icons themed and other worthily apps. But nothing I need or want themed. Which is y I don't normal by other themes as get let down when I get theme that's good then bang- no more icons so left with to me in- complete theme which puts me off having it on my iPhone which is shame. Not to sound or be rube.
    2015-05-30 01:01 AM
743 ... 243233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD