It looks a lot like the night_mode iconO from Savanah theme by Haze,
    2015-04-16 12:12 PM
    can u share the zeepline ?
    From paid theme Elite8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-04-16 12:48 PM
    Is your widget for iwidget oder sbhtml ?!

facebook.com/mobileG4u
    Sbhtml
    2015-04-16 01:27 PM
    My tercio,
    Tercio ..: your next theme :..-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429184933.115771.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0
    2015-04-16 01:48 PM
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2015-04-16 02:11 PM
    Sbhtml
    U wanna share?

facebook.com/mobileG4u
    2015-04-16 02:14 PM
    U wanna share?

facebook.com/mobileG4u
    Page 71 post 1416
    2015-04-16 02:20 PM
    Thanks Boots!!
    Could you please make an Alt Waze icon?

Tercio ..: your next theme :..-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429186941.158906.jpg
    alt waze...full bundle so just unzip & drop in
    hope ya like it...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9lg2oe82q00lzmr/waze.zip?dl=0
    2015-04-16 02:22 PM
    Black & White

Can you share wall and widget please !!! TIA
    2015-04-16 02:27 PM
    ...playing with icono from jusephe...thx bro....also icon from ebay,and german bank.....

Last edited by Mikka; 2015-04-16 at 02:29 PM.
    2015-04-16 02:27 PM
    What is Tercio for you? Let me tell you what is Tercio for us..Tercio is a big DEVIATION from Apple idea..it is something else, its a FREE thinking from what Apple gave us. Apple gave us one setup. Just one. And we have to keep that glyphs/design for years?!??! Tercio went way more 'outside' from that concept..we really wanted to give a new MEANING of every icon concept. And WE did. If you are having troubles to identify a icon, then you should probably use a theme with LABELS only, because Tercio is not about design only, is about IMAGINATION, is like a library where you look for books, and you see so many images from each one that you are having a hard time what to choose from. And we are not talking about the icon design here..let's see the last setup that Schnedi posted few hours ago..how many icons he has in that setup?! 4, 5??? what is the rest of that big i6 screen?=COLOURS !!! Info, and colours. What is the perfect match there? A icon that looks quite the same as the default one or should we let our minds go deep? I choose deep. When I look at my display, I see the Cydia icon, and I really feel what Saurik did; Or the music icon...I had that CD Walkman for years !!! The photos icon...when you go to the tint store, and you don't know which colour to choose fom your house, what do they show you?! They show me those colourful paper layers so I can choose my fav colour. Tweetbot icon? those big eyes, are everything for me.
    This post is meant with no harm to anyone, is meant to show how open minds we are trying to be, and to look deeper into those ideas. When Schnedi saw the Safari icon..he was wow..and you know why? Because seeing that concept, already had ideas of where could go..and you still have not seen what I've seen from him..and he never asked me to change a icon, because he just started to 'read' the book, and he likes it, because he found it to be original.
    I repeat, this is not addressed to anyone, its this Spring Sun that pushed me to be a bit more sensitive this afternoon.
    2015-04-16 02:37 PM
    JJ.SB70 and JJ.SB71

..: Compatible with iPhone 5/5c/5s/6 and 6+.
    ..: HSD layout ONLY compatible with iPhone 6.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Schnedi; 2015-04-16 at 03:01 PM.
    2015-04-16 02:58 PM
    Cheers schnediTercio ..: your next theme :..what iconO is that?
    2015-04-16 03:02 PM
    What is Tercio for you? Let me tell you what is Tercio for us..Tercio is a big DEVIATION from Apple idea..it is something else, its a FREE thinking from what Apple gave us. Apple gave us one setup. Just one. And we have to keep that glyphs/design for years?!??! Tercio went way more 'outside' from that concept..we really wanted to give a new MEANING of every icon concept. And WE did. If you are having troubles to identify a icon, then you should probably use a theme with LABELS only, because Tercio is not about design only, is about IMAGINATION, is like a library where you look for books, and you see so many images from each one that you are having a hard time what to choose from. And we are not talking about the icon design here..let's see the last setup that Schnedi posted few hours ago..how many icons he has in that setup?! 4, 5??? what is the rest of that big i6 screen?=COLOURS !!! Info, and colours. What is the perfect match there? A icon that looks quite the same as the default one or should we let our minds go deep? I choose deep. When I look at my display, I see the Cydia icon, and I really feel what Saurik did; Or the music icon...I had that CD Walkman for years !!! The photos icon...when you go to the tint store, and you don't know which colour to choose fom your house, what do they show you?! They show me those colourful paper layers so I can choose my fav colour. Tweetbot icon? those big eyes, are everything for me.
    This post is meant with no harm to anyone, is meant to show how open minds we are trying to be, and to look deeper into those ideas. When Schnedi saw the Safari icon..he was wow..and you know why? Because seeing that concept, already had ideas of where could go..and you still have not seen what I've seen from him..and he never asked me to change a icon, because he just started to 'read' the book, and he likes it, because he found it to be original.
    I repeat, this is not addressed to anyone, its this Spring Sun that pushed me to be a bit more sensitive this afternoon.
    Sorry for asking for alts, didn't mean to offend you if I did, I'm just so spoiled with themes coming with multiple alts especially for Tweetbot. Your theme is a jewel and is one of my favorites.

2015-04-16 03:11 PM
    Woww Jona.. Amazing sbhtml
    thanks

Tercio ..: your next theme :..-imageuploadedbymodmyi1429190301.098757.jpg
    2015-04-16 03:19 PM
    Sorry for asking for alts, didn't mean to offend you if I did, I'm just so spoiled with themes coming with multiple alts especially for Tweetbot. Your theme is a jewel and is one of my favorites.

You did not offended me in any way; I only felt misunderstood. During the years I've been using themes and never changed a icon for the package that developers provided, because I always tried to get into developer mind/idea. And that made me keep themes for weeks, without even changing it with another. Me. Once I got the idea I felt being loyal but not because I had to, it was because I understood the meaning of that theme.
    2015-04-16 03:26 PM

It really is a beautiful theme
    2015-04-16 03:30 PM
    You did not offended me in any way; I only felt misunderstood. During the years I've been using themes and never changed a icon for the package that developers provided, because I always tried to get into developer mind/idea. And that made me keep themes for weeks, without even changing it with another. Me. Once I got the idea I felt being loyal but not because I had to, it was because I understood the meaning of that theme.
    You guys did a fantastic job and I hope you guys continue to collaborate together.

2015-04-16 03:31 PM
    You guys did a fantastic job and I hope you guys continue to collaborate together.

We are. We will.
    2015-04-16 03:34 PM
    My lockscreen with Tercio LS3, a little bit modded...

2015-04-16 03:41 PM
3,315 ... 2565737475767785125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD