Hi,

Last night I updated IAPCrazy and App sync unified as well as installing xcon and today when I tried to open my app store it just doesn't load and crashes immediately.

I have uninstalled all the above apps as well as other mods, ran a few instructions like removing ppsync (even though everything was working fine before)

Is there any way to fix this without restoring?

Thanks
    2015-04-16 03:31 AM
    You won't find much support here for things like that, but just as some advice I'd recommend looking into the **********.

mod edit
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2015-04-16 at 03:59 AM.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-04-16 03:43 AM
    Just another reason why you should buy your apps and tweaks and not use warez. No help here for pirated apps or issues caused by them. Google.
    2015-04-16 03:58 AM
    ah right, how do you know what is a paying tweak or not? Is i lex rat legit? I used that but now wi fi is gone and cydia doesn't open.

I looked into angelxwind already and ran a fix there but didn't work
    2015-04-16 04:02 AM
    Restore is the only way out. You will lose your jailbreak though, but it's kind of a good thing for you...before the new jailbreak comes out, you will have enough time to figure out where to find official and legit payed and free tweaks......magic word is Google
    2015-04-16 09:07 AM
    Thanks, I've already updated to 8.3 which solved the problem but now my iphone looks so ugly with default. Im not a dev but I love tweaking stock adding little things to make my iphone that much cooler than others
    Obviously everyone would say this but I haven't used pirate tweaks/apps (they never work and the update stays on your app store). I dipped into other non legit apparently, repos as I've read on Google, a lot of people recommended IAPcrazy can solve the jailbreak detection which some apps I have doesn't support! I've lived with it till I installed this app I really wanna use wouldn't open due to the jailbreak!

I found xCon on an ad or update which does exactly what I want! Is xcon legit?! Im pretty sure I got it from big boss or HYI are those legit?! lol

Anyways, thanks for all the.... help and I'll be waiting quit a bit for 8.3 Jailbreak now
    2015-04-17 04:12 AM
    xCon is legit as far as I'm aware. I use it so I certainly hope so!

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-04-17 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD