@June. Any chance of adding in the ability to backup and restore Flex patches? It's just a plist file but would be cool to have that as some of my setups are configured with Flex.
    Add the plist to var themeplist = [] array and it will save it. Next time I update I will add it if you post the plist name.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-08-07 at 11:32 PM.
    2015-08-07 11:24 PM
    Add the plist to var themeplist = [] array and it will save it. Next time I update I will add it if you post the plist name.
    Awesome man.

The path is /var/mobile/Documents/Flex/

The file is called, patches.plist.

Thanks man. It's not in the Preference folder. I understand how to add settings from tweaks but you can see here that it's in a different location.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-08-08 at 12:48 AM.
    2015-08-08 12:46 AM
    Thanks June, would love to have Flex added too.
    2015-08-08 01:15 AM
    Hi June,

are you planning to update your great ThemeBackup tweak? I have some suggestions

- a switch to enable/disable all dylibs in the dylib panel
    - colors of the dylib switches, iE. green,yellow, and red (green are all the theming tweaks, yellow the standard tweaks, and red are the system tweaks)
    - ability to rename our themeBackups
    - ability to see which dylib switches are enabled/disabled for each themeBackup, for easier updating a themeBackup (an info Button where we can see such things)

Thanks a ton in advance
    2016-01-26 01:04 AM
    Hi June,

are you planning to update your great ThemeBackup tweak? I have some suggestions

- a switch to enable/disable all dylibs in the dylib panel
    - colors of the dylib switches, iE. green,yellow, and red (green are all the theming tweaks, yellow the standard tweaks, and red are the system tweaks)
    - ability to rename our themeBackups
    - ability to see which dylib switches are enabled/disabled for each themeBackup, for easier updating a themeBackup (an info Button where we can see such things)

Thanks a ton in advance
    I will never implement a switch to disable dylib. Just too dangerous. You can remand backups by changing the folder name in the backup file.
    2016-01-26 04:04 AM
    I will never implement a switch to disable dylib. Just too dangerous. You can remand backups by changing the folder name in the backup file.
    Hi June,

pls dont get me wrong, I love themeBackup but it would be cool to have a switch, to enable or disable all the .plist files (when we push on that magnifier button). Its easier to enable only the switches for theming purposes as to disable all the .plist files that dont have theming purposes (by default all .plist files are enabled)

...and as lil bonus would it be cool to have the switches in different colors, like in the "Cydia Substrate Addons" Section in iCleaner. iE. all the .plist files with theming purposes are colored in orange and all other .plist files are red or something.

Thanks alot and have a nice day.
    2016-02-12 02:01 PM
    Hi June,

pls dont get me wrong, I love themeBackup but it would be cool to have a switch, to enable or disable all the .plist files (when we push on that magnifier button). Its easier to enable only the switches for theming purposes as to disable all the .plist files that dont have theming purposes (by default all .plist files are enabled)

...and as lil bonus would it be cool to have the switches in different colors, like in the "Cydia Substrate Addons" Section in iCleaner. iE. all the .plist files with theming purposes are colored in orange and all other .plist files are red or something.

Thanks alot and have a nice day.
    There is not a good way to categorize them. Reading a plist name gives you no info on what the tweak does. This is also a thread for ThemeBackup Cydget. There is no thread on ThemeBackup App, if you would like to talk about it use my email instead.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2016-02-12 at 02:14 PM.
    2016-02-12 02:12 PM
    What's the difference between the two?
    2016-02-12 04:41 PM
108 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD